What is current group dynamics in the BBH?

msnautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I am not able to understand the groups now, nothing is clear, which is good, we have a lot more light moments .. so is it this?

1. Asim, Himanshi, Shefali, Bhau, Arti

2. Paras, Mahira, (Sana and Shukla???)

Where do Devo, Rashmi, Vishal fit in now?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Vishal is team Paras. Shukla is in No Team. He is his own team. At times, he is playing from both the sides and at times, none. Rashmi is apparently on her own.

Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: msnautanki

I am not able to understand the groups now, nothing is clear, which is good, we have a lot more light moments .. so is it this?

1. Asim, Himanshi, Shefali, Bhau, Arti

2. Paras, Mahira, (Sana and Shukla???)

Where do Devo, Rashmi, Vishal fit in now?

I think Vishal will fit in group 1 and a rashmi no where as I hear devo is unwell and may go

funtime2last thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

There is 1 group. Of Asim, Shefali and Himanshi. And another group of people that can't stand their irritating behavior. This is not a proper group but as of now includes Paras, Mahira, Sana, Vishal and Siddharth. 

Arti is as usual Jidhar bhajan udhar wajan. She is technically in group 1,but her desire to be a shukla doormat overrides everything. 

The Bahu duo is lost and has no clue about the game. 

Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Vishal is not in team paras, he disobeyed paras's instructions today, vishal , rashmi and sid r playing solo. Rest are team paras and team asim 

divaprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

There are no more teams ..there are small small pairs..alliances are formed depending upon the situation..

The most surprising is Siddharth..he is good with everyone for now..whatever his game plan is it seems to be working because first no one nominated him and now his scooter was also clean..for once he is not in anyone's radar..

sreefan thumbnail

Assuming Devo will leave, the only one alone there is Rashmi. Vishal is Team Paras with the other 3. 

Paras was trying to play his double crossing game again today, Vishal was not interested as he has got his own issue with Bhau after nominations task. Paras gang is together only to win tasks not to strategize or listen to each other. notice how Mahira has no clue whats going on and is supposed to go along with whatever others are doing

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I want new tasks with new teams 

M in for Shukla Sana Paras Mahira Vishal in one group 

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Paras badi planning plotting kar raha hai humesha ki tarah aur overconfident bhi hai humesha ki tarah ab bas bb ko uska popat karne ka baki hai humesha ki tarah😆

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divaprincess

There are no more teams ..there are small small pairs..alliances are formed depending upon the situation..

The most surprising is Siddharth..he is good with everyone for now..whatever his game plan is it seems to be working because first no one nominated him and now his scooter was also clean..for once he is not in anyone's radar..

Siddharth's new game is going very well for him. Brings out his ligher side more. Really liking it.