Which love story is starting first?

Posted: 4 years ago

Hey everyone! This is Anushka! New to forum! 

I know, this one's about hate, revenge but there'll be a love story as promo shows!

So, I'm very confused! That which love story is gonna start first! Because frankly speaking I want Rudra - Maya love story more than Rishi - Maya!

I mean, Rudra is like "I hate Maya", and I really want MayRa love story! They are fire in the promo itself! But here Rishi seems to have love at first sight & Maya indicating same way!

So what's all along Maya planning? Creating emotions of love in one brother (Rishi) & hate in other (Rudra)?

Love, Anushka.

Itna promo se andaj kia ja sakte hai , Maya ke jal mai Rishi jaldi fasega buri tarase... Rudra will take longest Time

Now mujhe sabse jeyada intejar hai How Mahendra Roy will be in this Frame , wohi sabse jeyada interesting hai abtak mere liye 

Ofcourse it is rudra maya...their names itself clearly hints it.. generally in all shows leads always hate first.. ðŸ˜†

Rishi looks like will die with his dialogues in the promo.. 

Originally posted by LoveAnushka

Hey everyone! This is Anushka! New to forum! 

I know, this one's about hate, revenge but there'll be a love story as promo shows!

So, I'm very confused! That which love story is gonna start first! Because frankly speaking I want Rudra - Maya love story more than Rishi - Maya!

I mean, Rudra is like "I hate Maya", and I really want MayRa love story! They are fire in the promo itself! But here Rishi seems to have love at first sight & Maya indicating same way!

So what's all along Maya planning? Creating emotions of love in one brother (Rishi) & hate in other (Rudra)?

Love, Anushka.

Hi!! Anushka🤗mee too would love to watch Rudra-Maya love story.I think Rudra will take time to fall in love with Maya but when he falls he will be head over heels in love with Maya.In Rishi's case I think It's more like infatuation than love.

Edited by Fairooz - 4 years ago

Originally posted by opsora2090

Itna promo se andaj kia ja sakte hai , Maya ke jal mai Rishi jaldi fasega buri tarase... Rudra will take longest Time

Now mujhe sabse jeyada intejar hai How Mahendra Roy will be in this Frame , wohi sabse jeyada interesting hai abtak mere liye 

oppo its Mritunjay not mahendra 

btw am going to make thread on the names of leads and their meanings 

btw mritunjay is the name of lord shiva means who has conquered the death 

I really won’t see the show for love story as I already seen that last season and how maya died for love made me sad so in this one I want her to not fall for anyone but make those guys fall for her and she have the last laugh.

I want to see face off MJ and Maya he seems to be a big powerful man and maya bringing him down is worth seeing. 

Originally posted by Grey-licious

oppo its Mritunjay not mahendra 

btw am going to make thread on the names of leads and their meanings 

btw mritunjay is the name of lord shiva means who has conquered the death 

Rudra too is the name of Lord Shiva, but his more fierce version, the angry avatar. Maya literally means 'Illusion', but it is associated with Goddess Durga, as in Yogmaya.

Its clear isn't it. Both men go by the name of Lord Shiva, Mrityunjay turned Maya from love to hatred and Rudra will do the opposite.

Originally posted by forbidden

I really won’t see the show for love story as I already seen that last season and how maya died for love made me sad so in this one I want her to not fall for anyone but make those guys fall for her and she have the last laugh.

I want to see face off MJ and Maya he seems to be a big powerful man and maya bringing him down is worth seeing. 

Same here! I saw obsessive love, and after a point, I could not take it anymore. She was manipulating people, which people took time to figure out as she was reacting to having fallen for Arjun. But, this time her obsessive hatred is more like justified as she wants justice for what happened to her and she has a fixed agenda on whom she will hurt and whom she will not. Here they will initially show Maya is the villain, but she will not be. She might be a villain, but her reasons will later reveal that the real villain is MJ and some other characters in the show. Who knows MJ might have even hurt her family, which is why we don't get to see much of Maya's family. Maybe he dumped her and became the ruthless businessman he is today, at the expense of her and her family. That will, of course, unfold later. 

Edited by libran90 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by libran90

Same here! I saw obsessive love, and after a point, I could not take it anymore. She was always manipulating people from the very beginning, which people took time to figure out. That was the way she was reacting to having fallen for Arjun. But, this time her obsessive hatred is more like justified as she wants justice for what happened to her and she has a fixed agenda on whom she will hurt and whom she will not. Here they will initially show Maya is the villain, but she will not be. She might be a villain, but her reasons will later reveal that the real villain is MJ and some other characters in the show. Who knows MJ might have even hurt her family, which is why we don't get to see much of Maya's family. Maybe he dumped her and became the ruthless businessman he is today, at the expense of her and her family. That will, of course, unfold later. 

Yep! We had seen that already now I want to see revenge of maya. She is wounded woman and I hope like last one she will survive and win in the end. 

MJ character is very interesting. He cannot be involved with her, how can he had a thing for her and now she is playing with her sons 😱😱

I cannot wait to see MJ and Maya faceoff. I feel this two cat and mouse scene will be interesting. 

Well, all stories suggest that Maya was involved with the older Mrityunjay, but he used and dumped her. There could be also more reasons, that this only obvious reason. Maybe, she lost a lot more than just love, which is why she is so hateful.

And, she is going to hurt him, where it hurts the most. That is MJ's sons.