His tranformation from angry bird to love bird MALHAR was a must watch

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I usually , after the end of the episode give written updates for those , who had missed it. But today , i have refrained myself in doing so. Bcoz the entire episode is a must watch . Giving a written update is of no value , as u will only enjoy it if u will watch it . Let me tell why u will watch it? 

Firstly u will , and u must watch it for Sehban Azim . He had nailed and i mean it literally nailed it . Romance , truly is his forte and his eyes , his expression his lips ( issh issh issh) and he in his crew cut hair and also in his white shirt was like a hot gulab jamun in Rabri ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Its must watch for u as Kalma and the good old day is finally back. Today after a long time , they have explored Anuyani in their college . The anuyani charm too is back . Kaka" s absence and Maai" s reluctance to reveal much about him will left u in a position to think and rethink about Where he is ! Atharav was a pure bliss today and he spread more beautiful color in Kalma' s relation . He too was a worth to watch . 

You will get to see the changing equation of the other characters as i really liked that how Swara has starting  to raise her voice and the dark phase of Aswari will soon gonna b end. There are more to come As madhav too is unaware of Asha' s dark side to an extent . Change will also b witnessed in Kalma as Rachit will make his entry. Now lets see how gracefully and successfully will Malhar handle Rachit . Its time for him to pass the test in flying colors or eventually he may be will have to save her lafylove as Rachit b it positive or negative is a tough nut to crack .

Di can u give precap

Well said di a beautiful epinto cherish and repeat mode on after long time

Edited by GAYATHRINAYAR - 4 years ago

Itโ€™s worth watch....

Sehban  

Malhar Rane.... 

One year ago he was like angry bird and now he is like love bird....

Kitne pyare lag rhe hai kalma hamare  nazar na lage...

Originally posted by Priyapriyu

Itโ€™s worth watch....

Sehban  

Malhar Rane.... 

One year ago he was like angry bird and now he is like love bird....

Kitne pyare lag rhe hai kalma hamare  nazar na lage...

let me change the topic name then! u said it rightfully !!

Originally posted by pyaar2012

let me change the topic name then! u said it rightfully !!

yeah actually I saw the marriage scene....he was full of rage...

N now see him full of love... aankhon se pyar tapakta hai....

who will say he is the same Malhar rane who wanted destroy Kalyaniโ€™s life...but slowly-slowy became life of each other...

Edited by Priyapriyu - 4 years ago

Titli!!!

Aapne mere dil ki baat keh di yaar!!! ๐Ÿค—

Mai kal se ek hi baat soch rahi hu... Ki Malhar ne shayad socha bhi nahi hoga ki ek saal baad woh Kalyani se aisa intense wala pyaar kar baithega โค๏ธ Ki ek din, woh apne dard aur ghusse ke upar Kalyani ke feelings ke bare mei sochega. Aur kabhi usko apna support system manega!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

And the best, ki woh Kalyani ke aage shayad hi kisi aur ke bare mei sochega. Aaj koi aur ho na ho, Malhar janta hai ki Kalyani uske liye hamesha rahegi 

Aaj kal mai toh smile hi karti rehti hu KalMa ke baare mei soch soch ke Pagal ho gayi hu... ๐Ÿ˜†