•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey everyone! I'm Tanya. I got recommended this show by @Alasmine and now I watch it regularly. Just caught up with all the episodes so thought to join the forum.

The show is well depicted and I love how despite the creative liberties taken (like the removal of the tiger, the parrot among other things) hasn't taken anything away from the show.

But I do fast forward during filler scenes (Gulbadan's family except for Gullu himself). I also thought season 1 was better than season 2, but am still hooked especially to the Jinu vapes lao track.

I really want to see Aladdin back as Aladdin and not Ali because while Ali is enjoyable, he doesn't have the innocent charm like Aladdin + no family moments with ammi and jinu. 

Yasmine is queen. Literally (of course) and figuratively. It's amazing to see a female lead actually depicted as a leader and not a follower. Loved how Naaz beghum helped out her shouhar and that was just one example. Though, again, I really miss the adventures of Kala chor and nakchadi (with Sheikh Jinu).

Hi, welcome ji! Agreed season one was very exciting and thrilling. Actually, in season one we had different tracks from tilasmi duniya to search for different things whereas Season 2 is just moving round in round around Zafar's dream and Ali + toli's group work. But the show still is better compared to other shows.

I guess Aladdin as in name will be back after Malika's entry.🤔

Originally posted by romaila

Hi, welcome ji! Agreed season one was very exciting and thrilling. Actually, in season one we had different tracks from tilasmi duniya to search for different things whereas Season 2 is just moving round in round around Zafar's dream and Ali + toli's group work. But the show still is better compared to other shows.

I guess Aladdin as in name will be back after Malika's entry.🤔

I hope he's proven innocent soon. Imagine what his ammi must be going through.

Also, yes the adventures were different back then! Now, I'm slightly bored with how far they're stretching the episodes of opening a single door. But the toli + Alasmine make up for it. 

Hi Tanya..Welcone to forum . 

I am loving season 2 equally like Season 1 .I love Aladdin and Ali both for different reasons . Loved Aladdin for his shayari , cleverness and innocence where as I love Ali for his street smartness , his leadership quality , his cleverness and his bravery and patience to stay in front of his biggest enemy and calling him as his friend . The level of bad ruthless person Zafar is ..U indeed need someone tedha like Ali to tackle him 

Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Hi Tanya..Welcone to forum . 

I am loving season 2 equally like Season 1 .I love Aladdin and Ali both for different reasons . Loved Aladdin for his shayari , cleverness and innocence where as I love Ali for his street smartness , his leadership quality , his cleverness and his bravery and patience to stay in front of his biggest enemy and calling him as his friend . The level of bad ruthless person Zafar is ..U indeed need someone tedha like Ali to tackle him 

Hey! Now that Jinu is back I got everything I was missing from Season 1 (hopefully we'll get reunion with ammi soon too). If the family is back together I have no complaints.

You're right. The growth of Aladdin to Ali was needed to counter the malicious nature of Zafar.