Beyhadh 2

My take on the trailer..

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi guys.. I am Namrata.. I am a huge fan of Shivin and Jeni.. and this has been a big wait of a show for me..

So coming to the first promo.. just wanted to pen down some observations.. please do give me ur inputs and let's know each other.. 

So the promo starts with MJ..who was doing arti with tears in his eyes.. it seems like his son Rudra isn't there.. that could be the possible reason.๐Ÿค”. in the character intro shivin and ashish spoke about how rudra doesn't want to be in the same shoes as MJ and how they have some differences due to this.. 

Also one of the other things I read is that rudra is his first son from his wife Antara and Rishi is his son from diya who was the other lady he introduced as a friend of his wife... hmmm.. so MJ is quite a guy..๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Anyways coming to Rishi.. he looks like the vulnerable one.. talks of dying.. are they hinting something.๐Ÿค”. may be he has a short lived character ๐Ÿค”.. Ashish spoke about Rishi to be MJs strength as he is going in his way into business etc.. so.. guess the strength gets attacked first.. 

Coming to Rudra.. he is a guy who does different things from fencing to fighting to I guess he is a rockstar (guessing from some pics that shivin shared).. So Maya is targeting his ego instead.. he is for sure not vulnerable as rishi..

Coming to Maya.. she has a pic of she and someone.. MJ ofcourse.. looks like she was abused and left to die.. no wonder she is so revengeful.. the entire story is from her perspective of hate and revenge.. it kind of felt like baazigar to me.. ๐Ÿค”

Coming to the pairing.. we still have to wait and watch how well they fair onscreen..  but rudra maya it is.. their names hint it well๐Ÿ˜†.. Also if you know the story of lord Shiva..It was only he who could calm down goddess durga,s angst even if it meant that he comes under her feet.. so...

Cant wait to catch up the first epi..

Let me know your views guys..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sandhi7 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hi!!You've written almost all my thoughts!

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

This is amazing!๐Ÿ”ฅ

Even i had the same thoughts when Rishi thought of dieing ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Also, in the flashback Maya was wearing white, so chances are there that she went 'all dark' (no pun intended)

Edited by _._shibani_._ - 4 years ago
libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hi Namrata, you kind of put a lot of my thoughts in your post.

The promo gave me the feels of Baazigar and the show Ek Hasina Thi. 

Baazigar because in the movie, Shahrukh first took down the older sister Shilpa and then when he wanted to hurt the younger one Kajol, he fell in love with her, and we know how that movie ended. So there are chances we might get to see Rishi die, and then when it comes to Rudra, Maya may fall in love with him, and in the end, like Season 1, we might have to watch Maya die. 

Ek Hasina Thi, because the character Nitya returned as Durga to avenge the death of her family, the rape of her sister to punish all the wrongdoers here. But, she did find her soulmate in Dev and stayed with him.

So, I believe it could be a mix of both. Honestly, I don't want Maya to die in this season. I want that she gets her justice and gets her true love. Season 1 was about obsessive love, which destroyed everyone and in the end her. But this time, I want her obsessive hate to get her justice, to destroy those who destroyed her and get the love she deserves.

In terms of the couple, isn't it obvious that Rudra and Maya will fall for each other? Mrityunjay (MJ) and Rudra - names suggest two very different aspects of Shiva - one is the conqueror of death and the other is fire radiating within. One gave her pain as worse as death and left her only with hate and vengeance and an icy cold heart. The other has the fire within him, enough to warm that cold and dead heart,  take her hate and stay with her as her love. Maya, in turn, can cool that fire in him.

And here, Maya resonates more like Kali, than Lakshmi (Maya) or Durga - going by her ferocity and her affinity for the color black.  That is my two cents on the promo.

Edited by libran90 - 4 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hi 

Ur take more or less like most fans would feel regarding the promo 

Rishi will easy trap of Maya 

Rudra will tough and positive character 

MJ is definitely the dark character

Some people are thinking of shipping Maya with MJ but I think they should ship with rudra.

Yes it's looks Inspired from baazigar that's what I mentioned in CC