•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Chhapaak Director Meghna Gulzar: “Somewhere We Found A Middle Path Between Deepika Padukone & Laxmi Agarwal’s Smile”

Chhapaak also stars Vikrant Massey in the lead role. DP has also produced the film which is slated to hit the screens on January 10, 2020.

By

Koimoi.com Team -

November 25, 2019

Deepika Padukone will be seen in Meghna Gulzar’s Chhapaak next in which she plays an acid attack survivor. The film is one of the most-awaited films of 2020. Chhapaak is based on the real-life story of acid attack survivor, Laxmi Agarwal.

A few months ago, the makers shared the first look of the film which looks promising. The audience can’t keep calm to watch a film based on such an important issue and a story that had stunned the whole nation.

Chhapaak Director Meghna Gulzar: "Somewhere We Found A Middle Path Between Deepika Padukone & Laxmi Agarwal's Smile"Chhapaak Director Meghna Gulzar: “Somewhere We Found A Middle Path Between Deepika Padukone & Laxmi Agarwal’s Smile”

While we have to wait for some more time to watch Deepika Padukone’s next, the Raazi director is all praises for the actress which has added more to our excitement. At the International Film Festival of India (IFFI), the director told PTI, “Deepika is going to be a revelation in ‘Chhapaak’. It is a completely different side of Deepika which people will see. When I say that I don’t mean just the look or prosthetics, it’s also about going into the second level of the character the body language, the gestures and the general energy.”Trending

Megna added, “It’s amazing how quickly she picked up the stuff. Even her smile that she has throughout the film, it’s not the Deepika Padukone smile. It’s Malti’s smile. Somewhere we found a middle path between Deepika’s and Laxmi’s smile. It’s been fulfilling to have had her as a part of this film.”

Chhapaak also stars Vikrant Massey in the lead role. DP has also produced the film which is slated to hit the screens on January 10, 2020.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

Ek baat batao mujhe koi director apne producer, film ke actors ke baare me release pehle bura kyun bolega sab praise hi karenge na 

Excited to way.... Tariff sab hi karte but Meghna's words promise a different level of acting.....

I have a feeling this would be game changer for Deepika and her phase 2 career will being with this movie. She’s going to rule this phase by giving star power to high content scripts . 

When are we getting the trailer? 😒

Originally posted by Givemyaccount

When are we getting the trailer? 😒

First week of December

I am honestly wishing high success for this film and for the subject matter.  I am hoping it presents the devastation these attacks cause BUT more so I hope it shows the would be attackers that you can destroy a person physically and brutally but you cannot destroy their inner beauty or their soul strength.