Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SoPunk

I want that the most. I like to see her revolt and go full against Shukla & makes his stay miserable smiley36

Thanks for spell check. 😊

Well, I hope she recovers soon irrespective of the revenge, she is in a very difficult situation emotionally right now

Regarding spell check, sorry, just couldn’t ignore, I understand, in real life you may not even spell check/review your exam paper.😊

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BBfan24x7

You know as much as we accuse her, we need to understand that there are a lot of girls like her out there who act this way, they can't help it. It's not something they can switch off from easily and at that point, a strong support system is what they need to bring them back on track and it's what keeps them going. Arti unfortunately does not have this. 

The other girls comfort her yes, but not as effectively. She's mentally weak and is still attempting to stand up for herself when she can but it doesn't happen all the time. 

She's doing this in front of so many cameras and we're sitting here judging her for it. I don't think it's right. 

I really don't agree with this portrait of Arti. Aarti is not weak, she's one of the strongest. She fights like nobody does. Except Shukla there is nobody with whom she didn't or doesn't fight. She is not weak by any d finition. 

People overplay her love for Shukla. No she was never in any serious relationship with shukla, so that weakness due to extreme love doesn't exist at well. 

She is a shrewd player. She found Shukla is the strongest contestant & immediate she planned to exploit her acquaintance with him. Plan is:

1: She will play as his defender to get into his good book & go as long as possible with him.

2: Since he was not giving in despite repeated try, she decided to continue with more vigor assuming that there will be a time he will give in.

Yesterday she lost patience & took it to extreme, accused him for the first time "Why he didn't support her." & then said "I always stand up for you so I expect it from you" but that was royally rejected by Shukla. 

Getting no sympathy she started sympathy drama and make a big hoopla by informing everyone that She's upset with Shukla. 

3: her next plan is to take the pressure on Shukla to peak, by sympathy drama. This will benefit her even if Shukla doesn't give in. 

That's why she says "My game starts with Shukla & ends with Shukla" 

Love or hate, Shukla is her game. very smart plansmiley37

JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Voted for- same as before. Plus she will rejoice and be proud again when Shukla has a fallout with Paras. Won't even remember Shukla's ditching.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

arti is doormat of fixed winner  Sukla n how bb carried her for sukla n saas gang n she thought she beat rash n devo n how bb make her captain n lays packets n royal suit captain room as she didn't deserve it lol . arti said her game sukla se shuru n sukla pe Katam n ya sukla became desai including bb by bb officially now n reality hit her hard n came out from bb world n welcome to real world lol n nominated n mix of reality check n sympathy drama .Edited by Cool_N_Cold - 4 years ago

BBfan24x7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I really don't agree with this portrait of Arti. Aarti is not weak, she's one of the strongest. She fights like nobody does. Except Shukla there is nobody with whom she didn't or doesn't fight. She is not weak by any d finition. 

People overplay her love for Shukla. No she was never in any serious relationship with shukla, so that weakness due to extreme love doesn't exist at well. 

She is a shrewd player. She found Shukla is the strongest contestant & immediate she planned to exploit her acquaintance with him. Plan is:

1: She will play as his defender to get into his good book & go as long as possible with him.

2: Since he was not giving in despite repeated try, she decided to continue with more vigor assuming that there will be a time he will give in.

Yesterday she lost patience & took it to extreme, accused him for the first time "Why he didn't support her." & then said "I always stand up for you so I expect it from you" but that was royally rejected by Shukla. 

Getting no sympathy she started sympathy drama and make a big hoopla by informing everyone that She's upset with Shukla. 

3: her next plan is to take the pressure on Shukla to peak, by sympathy drama. This will benefit her even if Shukla doesn't give in. 

That's why she says "My game starts with Shukla & ends with Shukla" 

Love or hate, Shukla is her game. very smart plansmiley37

I really hope this is true haha 

But she has mentioned she was in depression in the past and she does have mental health issues. So this could have just been an extension of it.

She isn’t weak, as I said she does try to stand up for herself when she can and she did well against Paras imo. But sometimes it gets too much for her to handle.

This breakdown also built up slowly like Asim’s. He just expressed it differently. They both hate Sana. Also the fight or whatever that was with Sana in the morning could also have been part of triggering her attack. Shukla not defending her added to it. 

SoPunk thumbnail

Originally posted by: BBfan24x7

I really hope this is true haha 

But she has mentioned she was in depression in the past and she does have mental health issues. So this could have just been an extension of it.

I'm pretty sure that's the case. smiley36 Anyway, if that's not her plan, she should be so disgusted with Shukla after yesterday's conversation, that she will hate him with all might & go away from him. 

But if she keeps clinging on to Shukla in support or for extracting public sympathy, this plan will be proven right. 😊

She isn’t weak, as I said she does try to stand up for herself when she can and she did well against Paras imo. But sometimes it gets too much for her to handle.

Ya bcoz she takes more than she can handle, thinking she can induce a few naive souls to stand by her, but she's not close enough with anyone, who will voluntarily jump into the mud she creates.

This breakdown also built up slowly like Asim’s. He just expressed it differently. They both hate Sana. Also the fight or whatever that was with Sana in the morning could also have been part of triggering her attack. Shukla not defending her added to it. 

Could be, but I think she did it deliberately. Otherwise she wouldn't actually have the mentality even to tell everyone why she's in that mental state. 

She wasn't in any shock, infact the first time when Shukla told her that she was wearing a mask, was much bigger insult infront of two newcomers & she was pretty normal after that. Yesterday was not witnessed by anyone, she could just silently pretend that nothing happened. But she had to create a drama as she was just nominated.😊

Yes she's not weak at all, she has survived happily without any trusted friend so far & never even tried to earn anybody's trust, except Shukla's😊

BBfan24x7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes she's not weak at all, she has survived happily without any trusted friend so far & never even tried to earn anybody's trust, except Shukla's😊

Look, you can try and reason out and explain everything she's doing and even got to the extent of calling her panic attack deliberate, that's your call and opinion. 

Panic attacks do not come at convenient times or to gain sympathy. They just happen and people have no control over it. Whatever you think of her, just keep in mind that people in real life do go through it and it for it to be questioned or mocked on SM and forums is something completely against what our society is slowly coming to terms with and accepting. 

I posted a similar topic last night:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5132408

Edited by BBfan24x7 - 4 years ago
SoPunk thumbnail

I voted same as before smiley2smiley36

But I think she might use the other option later. But that would have been slightly more respectable than "Same as b4" smiley36

This is a perfect "I told you so" momentsmiley36 Aarti is so predictable 😜