What Will Aarti's Game Be?

Poll Choice
Sympathy Drama
Same As B4
Anti-Shukla Alone
Anti-Shukla Team
Login To Vote
Posted: 4 years ago

After today's total rejection from Shukla, if Aarti continues to be Shukla's Wakeel, Will you have any respect left for her? I have lost it long before & I'll probably hate her now, if she does the same. What do you think she will do now? 😐

Cast your vote please. 

Edited by SoPunk - 4 years ago

Aarti needs to go home simple solution. BB needs to send her home asap. 

Edited by Rukhi - 4 years ago

Aarti needs beautiful PPL ....I see that quality in Rashmi only....

No matter how bad Aarti has been with Rashmi....Rashmi will understand her.

Sheafli is the  one who gives Aarti respect.

Get over that Shukla.

Aarti has high level....and Shukla's level is quite low.

Edited by chirpyhapibird - 4 years ago

You need a spell check in your post 😆

Originally posted by SoPunk

After today's total rejection from Shukla, if Aarti continues to be Shukla's Wakeel, Will you have any respect left for her? I have lost it long before & I'll probably hate her now, if she does the same. What do you think she will do now? ??

Caste your vote please. ??

Arti is a hopeless case, wha would you expect from her when she declared that 'mera game shukla se shuru hokar shukla per khatam hota hai'? It seems she is in BB only for shukla, nothing else matters, no individuality, no self-respect, no POV, & she almost broke her friendship with rashmi, for shukla. Time to time this question arises & answer is always the same, she won't stop doing shukla jaap.

Ghar jao Arti n plz aage apni life me sahi bande ke saath emotionally connect hona

I've voted for same as before. She is like black and white movie stars. Heroin used to keep crying for hero..........get TB and cough like hell. Heartless hero never looked at her.........till she reached to her death bed. At the end die in his lap bleeding a lot. 🥺

Rashmi was with her in previously too. Tried to put some sense in her head. But you can't make a woman in love understand. Good for Rashmi. Now she got a companion to share her tears too. Both will cry together. 😭😆

This season is breaking all the previous records. By God itna drama kabhi nehi dekha. Scripted ho toh Okay. Real ho toh.......OMG!

Edited by jhalak7 - 4 years ago

Arti needs help: she needs to get out of this house. She is in a very fragile mental condition which she herself brought upon by letting Shukla walk all over her each day and every day.

Hope BiggBoss evicts her on health grounds- Krushna should talk to the channel and take her out, and start her on a counseling program to get a grip on herself. She needs a detox from Shukla- he has become her addiction.

You know as much as we accuse her, we need to understand that there are a lot of girls like her out there who act this way, they can't help it. It's not something they can switch off from easily and at that point, a strong support system is what they need to bring them back on track and it's what keeps them going. Arti unfortunately does not have this. 

The other girls comfort her yes, but not as effectively. She's mentally weak and is still attempting to stand up for herself when she can but it doesn't happen all the time. 

She's doing this in front of so many cameras and we're sitting here judging her for it. I don't think it's right. 

Originally posted by SoPunk

After today's total rejection from Shukla, if Aarti continues to be Shukla's Wakeel, Will you have any respect left for her? I have lost it long before & I'll probably hate her now, if she does the same. What do you think she will do now? ??

Cast your vote please. ??

Well, this is the problem with unrequited love. Frustration, guilt and Anxiety. It may appear as sympathy drama..Hope she recovers soon and lives in reality than a fantasy.