Nicolefaria thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Why saree 😭.

What’s the problem with showing Sona as pretty as she looked in tijri( suit), Janmastami, 26th September (gown) or even in hospital inauguration ( red modern saree). Lagta hai Sikku  changed the dress designers as well apart from the writers. Show to daily soap ban hi raha hai bus ab Sonakshi ko bhi Parvati bana do. I mean look at all the ladies in house . And before fans start saying something about saree, Rohit ke muh se bulwa lo to justify that we are not a regular ITV show. 

On top of that it seems the CVs are still confused ki kisko villain banana hai . Sare option open rakhe hain . Veena - starts to show her as Ekta Maiya saas 

Rohan and Tanaya: pari will be cause to turn them negative 

Naren and sister : wo already hain 

Chacha , chachi : on their way

bus aur kah lo ki hum daily soap nahi hain :( .

We want old writer and dress designer back please and if Sitara is asking you to do all this then better move this to web . I am sure even ekta will have it on alt Balaji 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

First the whole Sippy family was shown to be over supportive and now slowly one by one everyone are turning their backs on Sona. Deepa's was so abrupt that I could not even relate to it. Also she knows about Pari and when Pari will blame Sona for everything, Deepa will side with her. I will watch this show till I can endure it but after that I will quit. I am guessing that day is not far.

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

First the whole Sippy family was shown to be over supportive and now slowly one by one everyone are turning their backs on Sona. Deepa's was so abrupt that I could not even relate to it. Also she knows about Pari and when Pari will blame Sona for everything, Deepa will side with her. I will watch this show till I can endure it but after that I will quit. I am guessing that day is not far.

But how can Pari blame sona for her affair with rohan?

Nicolefaria thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

Absolutely , even I can’t connect with Deepa having these negative feeling. And aaj to Tanya was also feeling insecure. I read somewhere that they want Sonakshi to wear saree as they don’t want lose the audience who are used to seeing FL in saree . Then what about audiences like us ? I think that ITV is just not for me. 

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I feel her wearing saree and opting for it is not because of the target audience but because they want to show that Sona is under the impression that Parvati is a bahu she needs to follow in real. 

As I mentioned in the other thread. I feel there are more layers to the concept than we see atm. Sona has been playing Parvati for over 3 years now, her vision of a perfect bahu is the character she has been enacting. She even briefed mentioned this to Suman during the sex education bit. And so she feels and is under the illusion that she needs to be like Parvati to be the best bahu, but soon enough realisation will hit her that this is not possible in real world. She cannot do or be Parvati in real which includes making everyone happy every time, fighting through all odds, wearing saree, cooking meals, keeping everyone in the family happy and content at the same time, managing her work life. No way she can do that in real, she is soon going to realise that the directors cut was essential for the perfect bahu facade of Parvati to sustain but in real this can’t happen and so she can’t be a superwoman. 

I possibly could be hoping too much from the makers. But this is how I look at it atm. 

malarmia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Writers are having 'identity crisis' in determining the characterization of the Sippys. 

Nicolefaria thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

I feel her wearing saree and opting for it is not because of the target audience but because they want to show that Sona is under the impression that Parvati is a bahu she needs to follow in real. 

As I mentioned in the other thread. I feel there are more layers to the concept than we see atm. Sona has been playing Parvati for over 3 years now, her vision of a perfect bahu is the character she has been enacting. She even briefed mentioned this to Suman during the sex education bit. And so she feels and is under the illusion that she needs to be like Parvati to be the best bahu, but soon enough realisation will hit her that this is not possible in real world. She cannot do or be Parvati in real which includes making everyone happy every time, fighting through all odds, wearing saree, cooking meals, keeping everyone in the family happy and content at the same time, managing her work life. No way she can do that in real, she is soon going to realise that the directors cut was essential for the perfect bahu facade of Parvati to sustain but in real this can’t happen and so she can’t be a superwoman. 

I possibly could be hoping too much from the makers. But this is how I look at it atm. 

I understand your POV and I wish that happens but do you really think that they are going to use that much brain that we are putting up here ? 

Nicolefaria thumbnail

Originally posted by: malarmia

Writers are having 'identity crisis' in determining the characterization of the Sippys. 

😆 seriously Abhi CV are still confused ki kisko villain banana hai so keeping their option open. But what they don’t realise is that ki is option open ke chakkar me all have become negative in house apart from badi mummy , pooja and Ajit 

IFLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

Even I felt the same when netra warned her to choose between family n career. She's in her lala land currently where she's suddenly receiving so much love from the family. But she'll soon realise real life is different than reel life. I hope they r not trying to justify what's shown in reel life but trying to show how it is just for entertainment and how it is far from reality. It will be good lesson through this show for those viewers who take reel life too seriously. This track holds a lot of potential story wise as well as drama wise.

malarmia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nicolefaria

😆 seriously Abhi CV are still confused ki kisko villain banana hai so keeping their option open. But what they don’t realise is that ki is option open ke chakkar me all have become negative in house apart from badi mummy , pooja and Ajit 

They better not disturb the ever sweet Badimumma & Ajit. I'll be very disappointed if their characters are altered.