Kundali Bhagya

BTS Sarla at Luthra House gate!

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This is just speculation, but I have seen a very new BTS video of Kundali Bhagya, were it was obvious that Karan, Rishabh and Sarla aunty were there and they weren't in Kumkum Bhagya hall, in fact it looked as thou they were standing outside some other location.

Now, the location could be the exterior of the Luthra house but I may be wrong. Any who so what do you guys Sarla is doing with the Luthra boys?

My guess is looking for Preeta....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheM5393

This is just speculation, but I have seen a very new BTS video of Kundali Bhagya, were it was obvious that Karan, Rishabh and Sarla aunty were there and they weren't in Kumkum Bhagya hall, in fact it looked as thou they were standing outside some other location.

Now, the location could be the exterior of the Luthra house but I may be wrong. Any who so what do you guys Sarla is doing with the Luthra boys?

Got any link for the video?  Haven't watched it yet!

TheM5393 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger

Got any link for the video?  Haven't watched it yet!

an account called pratinavpathak_official16 uploaded it in his story, I don't know how to link stories... so sorry.......

Edited by TheM5393 - 4 years ago
MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

an account called pratinavpathak_official16 uploaded it in his story, I don't know how to link stories... so sorry.......

Its ok let me check it.

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

https://instagram.com/pratinavpathak_official16?igshid=1bexv2pe1xlpl 

Profile URL. Yeah story is there. 

Antara123 thumbnail

Please don't tell me Preeta Ran away or got kidnapped or something 👎🏼 I don't want to see that 

TheM5393 thumbnail

Originally posted by: najma123

Please don't tell me Preeta Ran away or got kidnapped or something 👎🏼 I don't want to see that 

I don't know what they are planning to show, but you could be right thou, it could be kidnapping, or could be that Preeta may have ran away, OR it could be both. 😆 As in she ran away but got kidnapped in the middle.

Edited by TheM5393 - 4 years ago
_Runa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't know what they are planning to show, but you could be right thou, it could be kidnapping, or could be that Preeta may have ran away, OR it could be both. 😆 As in she ran away but got kidnapped in the middle.

If this will come true than Preeta won't come to the Luthra mansion as a bahu any time soon. I would love to see a kidnapping track if it will be like the first kidnapping track in KKB. That was my favourite 😊

Edited by _Runa_ - 4 years ago
Antara123 thumbnail

Highly possible. And Karan is looking for her. I don't want some stupid kidnapping track man. 🤢 I hate such nonsensical things. I don't mind watching the angst between Karan and Preeta. 

buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Hi guys. 

I am looking for friends so that I can share my opinions and thoughts on my latest discovery of kundali bhagya! 

Do we have any chatclub here? 😛

Much love :)