Today's episode Azaan's unconditional loves for Shayra

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Ok well episod was not so much good.But Adil dance in hospital on nayak nahi khal nayak hoon mein song its was too much funny that i can't control my laugh.Adil gives flower to Shayra and said he comes it from daroga when Azaan bhai will  become fine than you will go in dharoga so he sends Shayra in daroga.Noor buy medicine and nurse call her that Azaan is fine now.Noor go to meets Azaan and hold his face again in unconscious Azaan takes Shayra name and thinking its Shayra who standing near him and holds Noor's hand.Noor said i m calling Shayra right now.Than she start searching Shayra her phone was busy.Adil creat misunderstanding already in her minds.And he doing drama by fake calls that he is talking with Shayra.Shayra comes and said she was in daroga than Shayra comes to meet Azaan and she fall in Adil's arm.Azaan gets heart broken.Shayra is talking him but Azaan don't wants to listen her than she said plz share with me what is the matter that why you don't wants to talk with me.Noor also tell him to share his problems with Shayra.Than Azaan looks at Shayra with so much emotions and said Shayra i want to talk with you something than Adil buttons of remote control and he gets attack. Doctors comes and said plz he get mentally attacks and give him injection. Shayra is crying and asked Noor why Azaan is doing with her like this? Noor tell her that Azaan first take your name.Shayra again go to meat Azaan and he was unconscious than Shayra touch him again in unconscious he takes Shayra's name.Shayra said i m here,i m with you.Azaan open his eyes and see Shayra with emotions look.Shayra again said him to tell his problems.Azaan again wants to tell but Adil again buttons of remote and Azaan looses his control again and precap he will slap Shayra untentionally.Razia moms come and gets angry on Azaan

Edited by tarasutaria - 4 years ago