Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by snowwhitexxx

Nice to see ShahRukh joining the cast. This def is more than a cameo.

Joining the cast where? In Manali? I don't think so. He was at the airport at the same time as Alia and Ranbir but I think he went to the US. Thanksgiving is coming up so they always spend it abroad with the kids.

Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt get welcomed in Manali ahead of Brahmastra shootRanbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt get welcomed in Manali style as they head to Himachal for Brahmastra's shoot schedule.

Written By Rhea Bahrani  23023 reads  Mumbai  Published: November 25, 2019 07:12 pm

Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt get welcomed in Manali ahead of Brahmastra shootRanbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt get welcomed in Manali ahead of Brahmastra shoot

•  
  • facebook
  • twitter
  • Share on whatsapp

Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt make one of the cutest Bollywood couples. The love birds are all set to be seen sharing the screen for the first time with Ayan Mukerji's upcoming superhero film Brahmastra. The film revolves around Shiva, a reluctant hero who heads on a path of self-discovery where he not only finds himself but also finds love and rises above the dark forces trying to hold him back. The film also stars Amitabh Bachchan, Mouni Roy and Akkineni Nagarjuna in pivotal roles where Mouni will be seen serving the negative female lead.

Recently, the love couple jetted to Manali to shoot for Brahmastra and the two received a warm welcome by the netizens ahead of the shooting schedule. A picture from the same has recently surfaced on the internet which shows Alia and Ranbir don the Himachali style as they wear the traditional Manali cap and muffler. A jew hours ago, Ranbir and Alia were papped at the airport leaving the town together and here they are! filming for their most awaited project together. Check it out:

The couple is also seen holding flower bouquets in their hands and it is surely a gesture that will help the actors pump up their performance.

Being the first part of the promised trilogy, there is a lot of buzz surrounding the film as the fans are eagerly waiting to see their favourite couple Ranbir and Alia together for the first time on screen.

I seriously thought this movie's shooting was over and done with. But what the they're still shooting for the movie?

RK and AB are good actors for sure no one can deny that. But I hate to say this movie will be a disaster.

Originally posted by Dilwali89

I seriously thought this movie's shooting was over and done with. But what the they're still shooting for the movie?

RK and AB are good actors for sure no one can deny that. But I hate to say this movie will be a disaster.

Maybe they are filming the whole trilogy. I think it will be a good move for continuity factor. 

Originally posted by GrumpyTheCat

Maybe they are filming the whole trilogy. I think it will be a good move for continuity factor. 

No I don’t think KJo would spend the money like that without making sure the first one is a hit.  I think they’re reshooting parts of it.  I mean SRK is being added as a cameo or extended cameo.  So clearly there are changes to the script as well.  

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

Isn't it a glued weave or even implants?  But yea I did wonder if he was hiding some hair issues 😂. 

Maybe the hair transplant too refuses to stay put, just like his original hair

Originally posted by Dilwali89

No no this one's goñna be the blockbuster of the century. It has both the mega superstars of the planet..

Brahmastra looks like their retirement plan.

The shooting will go on for the next 10-20 years it seems.

Edited by togepe30 - 4 years ago

I don’t know a weirder couple. How do they even decide to date?

Manali is so beautiful.  Especially adventure sports lovers will love it. Paragliding , rafting etc.

That cap is pahadi topi and they are very proud of it. Himachalis can can wear most modern dresses but they will wear it on their head whatever the occasion is! They are proud of their heritage and culture

It is very liberal state when it comes to clothes, fun etc. Girls there have great freedom to wear whatever they like compared to other states. Crime rates r so low. And police dont harass  couples or college couples if they want hotel etc  no woner crime rates are low!

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago