Laxmi's Promise to Alakshmi • S1 E46 • • 25 November •

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Man it was such a intense epiosde

Starts with shree singing a beutiful bhajan on the sitar, even Saraswati looked impressed, samudradev gets angry and throws away the sitar and then bali goes and fills alakshmi's head saying that Narayan is in love with alaskhmi LOL 

Then alaskhmi blackmails shree by saying that i am in love with Narayan and if i dont get him i will kill myself and says that this is ur chance to prove ur love to me, help me by meeting Narayan. 

They head out in the direction the last way shree went to kaislash and get lost midway and narad appears and helps them by saying to pray to Narayan. Shree does all the work and alakshmi just sits there 

Shree creates a beuatiful idol of our Narayan and then makes a kheer for bhog and again sings bhajan. 

Amazing acting by yukti in the past few days though, she has been shouldering most of the show and along with it her expressions just so natural and beautiful. 

Narayan decides to appear and then Alakshmi sends shree aways and claims all her hardwork as her own. Shree goes away unable to bear the sight of them, what beautiful expression then ufff 

Narayan looks confused by seeing alaskhmi but accepts her bhog without any critisism then shree notices a voice coming from the branches and notices a bamboo which is emiting a tone she plucks it out and starts playing it as a flute. Then Narayan notices the music and follows it by ignoning alaskhmi 🤣Savi looked so handsome in this scene. 

he finally finds shree playing the flute and the episode ends with an amazing eye lock between Narayan and Shree. 

P.S: Someone needs to tell Yukti and Savi that there eye-locks are so intense that its not appropriate for Mythological show ☺️

Our Narayan had eyes only for our Shree, and Alaxmi remained ignored. 

And tmr we will finally get our most awaited scene of Rasleela. 

It feels like we have waited Janmo for it along with Shree and Hari. 

So excited for tomorrow. 

And seriously Yukti's expressions in today's episode nailed the whole scenes. 

Originally posted by melodysong

Man it was such a intense epiosde

Yeah! Such a beautiful episode! 

Starts with shree singing a beutiful bhajan on the sitar, even Saraswati looked impressed, samudradev gets angry and throws away the sitar and then bali goes and fills alakshmi's head saying that Narayan is in love with alaskhmi LOL 

When Bali fills those craps on her head.. She was also unable to believe it .. Actually she is not love in with Narayan but she is just mesmerized..  

& Bhajan song.. I was thinking why didn't Narayan appear? It would have been fun to watch Samutra Dev's reactions to see Narayan inside the Samutra loak 🤣

Then alaskhmi blackmails shree by saying that i am in love with Narayan and if i dont get him i will kill myself and says that this is ur chance to prove ur love to me, help me by meeting Narayan. 

Oops! Yukti nailed on this scene.. When Alakshmi utters *Narayan* word.. Shri's expression was ultimate 🤗

They head out in the direction the last way shree went to kaislash and get lost midway and narad appears and helps them by saying to pray to Narayan. Shree does all the work and alakshmi just sits there 

Narad ji was kinda helping Narayani to meet Narayan.. I loved his explanation of his Lord..   "Narayan is everywhere" also he he tells Alakshmi to do tapasya.. I burst out in laugh.. 😆

Shree creates a beuatiful idol of our Narayan and then makes a kheer for bhog and again sings bhajan. 

Yummy! She did everything to get his glimpses 😳

Amazing acting by yukti in the past few days though, she has been shouldering most of the show and along with it her expressions just so natural and beautiful. 

Agree! She is very natural.. I love her make up as both Lakshmi & Alakshmi.. 

Narayan decides to appear and then Alakshmi sends shree aways and claims all her hardwork as her own. Shree goes away unable to bear the sight of them, what beautiful expression then ufff 

Poor Shri.. I felt bad for her! She was so innocent..

Narayan looks confused by seeing alaskhmi but accepts her bhog without any critisism 

He accepted.. but didn't eat.. Lol.. flute music made him forgot the bhog..

then shree notices a voice coming from the branches and notices a bamboo which is emiting a tone she plucks it out and starts playing it as a flute. Then Narayan notices the music and follows it by ignoning alaskhmi 🤣Savi looked so handsome in this scene. 

In was wondering while watching today's episode, it's been almost 15mins now but no glimpses of him till now.. Literally makers made viewers also yearn for his appearance I think so..  I was waiting for him to appear.. yeah! As usual like a Magic he appeared in Vaikunda.. 

Again I thought.. Omg! Here Lakshmi is unable to handle her feelings towards him but he is simply resting! Whatever it is.. He is God na... 

& About Savi.. When he smiles.. Its good for our heart to do not watch out him.. Damn this guy's smile is heavenly.. 😉

he finally finds shree playing the flute and the episode ends with an amazing eye lock between Narayan and Shree. 

I will say it as turning point of the episode   Yukti's expression while blowing the air into the bamboo was amazing.. 

P.S: Someone needs to tell Yukti and Savi that there eye-locks are so intense that its not appropriate for Mythological show ☺️

Hahahaha.. Yes! It's not a romantic show.. but still they can.. 😳 it's awesome to see their chemistry.. 

Waiting for tomorrow's episode.. 

Day by day this show is getting awesome.. 🥳Must be makers also fall in love with Savi & Yukti's on screen chemistry .. thats why they are in full form.. 😃

Finally...Thank you for the written update! Hope you are also happy to read mine written update 🤣

Edited by MyDriYa - 4 years ago

Originally posted by crystalmoon

He was searching for Shri while he talking with Alakshmi.. 😆

Wow.. 

BTW! Will they show Hari concept? I mean there was story in Mythology, where Narad goes to Syamwar of Lakshmi.. he asks help from Narayan to make him like Hari.. but Narayan turned his face as Hari(Monkey) 

Will they show this with this track?

So excited for tomorrow. 

Originally posted by MyDriYa

He was searching for Shri while he talking with Alakshmi.. smiley36

Wow.. smiley42

BTW! Will they show Hari concept? I mean there was story in Mythology, where Narad goes to Syamwar of Lakshmi.. he asks help from Narayan to make him like Hari.. but Narayan turned his face as Hari(Monkey) 

Will they show this with this track?

So excited for tomorrow. 

Yes, Hari does mean Monkeyfaced like hanuman's but that's not the whole origin of the name. Hari means the ultimate soul, Hari refers to God who takes away all the sorrows of his devotees. Hari is the most important name of God Narayana. 

all of Vishnu's names have Lakshmi's Name at the front like 

Adi Ananth ( first primal being and continuous Infinite being)

Lakshmi Narayan 

Shree Hari 

Siya Ram 

Radha Krishna 

Coming to the story that you mentioned that occurred when Madana was alive, he pierced Narad with his love arrows they didn't affect him and hence Narad grew arrogant thinking that if he can have control over Lord of desires then he is the most powerful rishi off all and that his powers were even stronger than that off Mahadev himself. 

So to teach Narad a lesson about his arrogance Lakshmi Narayan set out a play, Narad had seen all the planes in the world as he was the wondering sage but this time he discovered a new plane of existence where a king named Sheelnidhi was hosting a Swayamver for his daughter Vishwamohini also called Srimati. And he instantly fell in love with her but Srimati announced that she was in love with Hari and she is only willing to marry Hari. 

Narad prayed to Narayan and asked him to give him a face likes Hari's meaning Narayan, but Narayan changed it to that of a monkey as Hari also means Monkey. Narad swaggered into the Swayamver hall thinking he was the most handsome being off all only to be laughed at as Vishwamohini put garland around Narayan. 

Narad growing angry cursed Vishnu saying that you turned my face into that of monkeys but there will come a day when you will have to depend on Vanaras to succeed in your mission. Vishnu gladly accepted the curse and after a while when Narad had calmed down he apologized and realised that Vishwamohini the most beautiful women was an expansion of Lakshmi, that had let Narayan borrow her Beauty as Mohini to entrance Asuras during the Amrit Distribution. 

So the chances are small that this story will be told as the main focus of this is Dashavtar and not all the avatars of Lakshmi Narayan. 

Originally posted by MyDriYa

Hahahaha.. Yes! It's not a romantic show.. but still they can.. 😳 it's awesome to see their chemistry.. 

Waiting for tomorrow's episode.. 

Day by day this show is getting awesome.. 🥳Must be makers also fall in love with Savi & Yukti's on screen chemistry .. thats why they are in full form.. 😃

Finally...Thank you for the written update! Hope you are also happy to read mine written update 🤣

Thank you for all the beautiful additions to my post and i agree this show is getting more and more awesome as the epiosde continues and tommorows episode is the most awaited one ❤️

And i was being sarcastic about savi and yuktis intense stare, i want as much romance as these two are capable of providing, i am melting into a puddle over the scene of them staring at each other if they do more than i will burst with happiness and prepare bhog for LakshmiNarayan 🤣

6 more hours untill next episode ❤️

Yes, Hari does mean Monkeyfaced like hanuman's but that's not the whole origin of the name. Hari means the ultimate soul, Hari refers to God who takes away all the sorrows of his devotees. Hari is the most important name of God Narayana. 

Lakshmi Narayan 

Shree Hari 

Siya Ram 

Radha Krishna 

Coming to the story that you mentioned that occurred when Madana was alive, he pierced Narad with his love arrows they didn't affect him and hence Narad grew arrogant thinking that if he can have control over Lord of desires then he is the most powerful rishi off all and that his powers were even stronger than that off Mahadev himself. 

So to teach Narad a lesson about his arrogance Lakshmi Narayan set out a play, Narad had seen all the planes in the world as he was the wondering sage but this time he discovered a new plane of existence where a king named Sheelnidhi was hosting a Swayamver for his daughter Vishwamohini also called Srimati. And he instantly fell in love with her but Srimati announced that she was in love with Hari and she is only willing to marry Hari. 

Narad prayed to Narayan and asked him to give him a face likes Hari's meaning Narayan, but Narayan changed it to that of a monkey as Hari also means Monkey. Narad swaggered into the Swayamver hall thinking he was the most handsome being off all only to be laughed at as Vishwamohini put garland around Narayan. 

Narad growing angry cursed Vishnu saying that you turned my face into that of monkeys but there will come a day when you will have to depend on Vanaras to succeed in your mission. Vishnu gladly accepted the curse and after a while when Narad had calmed down he apologized and realised that Vishwamohini the most beautiful women was an expansion of Lakshmi, that had let Narayan borrow her Beauty as Mohini to entrance Asuras during the Amrit Distribution. 

So the chances are small that this story will be told as the main focus of this is Dashavtar and not all the avatars of Lakshmi Narayan. 

Lakshmi comes before Narayan always smiley27 smiley27 smiley27 

They showed this story in Sankat Mochan Mahabali Hanuman. 

That serial was pretty good too though they stretched the whole baby Hanuman track but later when the story of Siya and Ram started it was good. And the actors that played Vishnu Lakshmi played the roles of Rukmini-Krishna and Sita-Ram as well so it was beautiful to watch. 

Lakshmi Narayan 

Shree Hari 

Siya Ram 

Radha Krishna 

Awesome narration I must say.. 👏 let's see how they show it.. 

Originally posted by melodysong

Thank you for all the beautiful additions to my post and i agree this show is getting more and more awesome as the epiosde continues and tommorows episode is the most awaited one ❤️

And i was being sarcastic about savi and yuktis intense stare, i want as much romance as these two are capable of providing, i am melting into a puddle over the scene of them staring at each other if they do more than i will burst with happiness and prepare bhog for LakshmiNarayan 🤣

6 more hours untill next episode ❤️

Yeah! I am going to watch in few hours..

Watched only precap till now..