Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

PreRish OS : Narazagi

Aavnii thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

tumne post kiya 

Okay this was awesome.  always great to read stories from older tracks 

I loved more the fact that you approached me out of all  

I love this OS 

Waise i was reading all stories of this track today and tadaa you got this too

Aavnii thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: WaqtZaya

tumne post kiya 

Okay this was awesome.  always great to read stories from older tracks 

I loved more the fact that you approached me out of all  

I love this OS 

Waise i was reading all stories of this track today and tadaa you got this too

This Track could be used to move their story further in better way.., but never mind😔...

BOLD@:  because i found you more interested in FF/Os  here , along with Shruti and some others...

Thank you 🤗

cassiop thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Why couldn't they show this in the show.. half day bhi he couldn't stay indifferent to her show mein.

A lovely take on track..

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: Aavnii

This Track could be used to move their story further in better way.., but never mind😔...

BOLD@:  because i found you more interested in FF/Os  here , along with Shruti and some others...

Thank you 🤗

hard fact : i was never to be 😆 but then FFS OS AND ALL were WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY MORE interesting than the show itself.😛 and now i am addicted. 

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This is so good... 

Prerna ne samne se aake misunderstanding clear ki.. she was jealous but she didn’t show that and she trusts him 

Mujhe RB ki aur yaad aa rahi 😭😭😭😭😭😭 

You have done more justice to the track than the writers of the show 🤗🤗

Aavnii thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Niyati_T

This is so good... 

Prerna ne samne se aake misunderstanding clear ki.. she was jealous but she didn’t show that and she trusts him 

Mujhe RB ki aur yaad aa rahi 😭😭😭😭😭😭 

You have done more justice to the track than the writers of the show 🤗🤗

thank you so much...🤗

Aavnii thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: cassiop

Why couldn't they show this in the show.. half day bhi he couldn't stay indifferent to her show mein.

A lovely take on track..

Thank you 😊

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Ankie's & your collaboration is always a blockbuster Avni👍🏼. Whether it is a Title suggestion or a Concept/Plot.

Prerna restless as Bajaj is ignoring her😆. She gave a perfect reply to Anurag👍🏼. He called Maasi to inform about party arrangements instead of her, he is avoiding her and it is affecting her. The favour he asked her is like a bitter pill to her. Hayee the sadist in me is happysmiley15

Prerna is hurt seeing him with other women👍🏼. Very good advice from Shreya. He showed Kavya who is his Queen, hayee Bajju knows what/when to say❤️. Prerna holding his hand.

She told him her reasons and he understood. They are sharing the bed. A new start to their journey❤️.

Edited by MR21 - 4 years ago
Aavnii thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MR21

Ankie's & your collaboration is always a blockbuster Avni👍🏼. Whether it is a Title suggestion or a Concept/Plot.

Prerna restless as Bajaj is ignoring her😆. She gave a perfect reply to Anurag👍🏼. He called Maasi to inform about party arrangements instead of her, he is avoiding her and it is affecting her. The favour he asked her is like a bitter pill to her. Hayee the sadist in me is happysmiley15

Prerna is hurt seeing him with other women👍🏼. Very good advice from Shreya. He showed Kavya who is his Queen, hayee Bajju knows what/when to say❤️. Prerna holding his hand.

She told him her reasons and he understood. They are sharing the bed. A new start to their journey❤️.

Thank you..🤗

And your detailed feedback is a treat to read !❤️