KINSHUK MAJAJAN FAN Zone.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey all, let me introduce you to the discussion thread dedicated to Kinshuk Mahajan.

Television

2007-Dhoom Machaao Dhoom-Adiraj "Addy" Sherawat TV series – Main Lead
Kaajjal-Devinder "Dev" – Main Lead (New incarnation of Dev)

2008–2010-Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai-Ranvir Rajvansh – Main Lead

2010–2011 Chand Chupa Badal Mein -Viren Sood – Main Lead
2011–2012- Afsar Bitiya-Pintu Singh

2014–2015 Tum Aise Hi Rehna -Abhimanyu Maheshwari – Main Lead
2015Tere Sheher Mein-Tilak – Main Antagonist

2016–2017 Naagin 2-Rudra-Protagonist
2017–2018 Bhootu - Aarav Randhawa – Main Lead

2018–2019 Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka -Ishaan Khanna – Main Male Lead

2019- Gathbandhan- Akshay – Antagonist

DO TELL IN WHICH ROLE YOU LIKED HIM THE MOST.😊❤️

Edited by MISTInew - 4 years ago

Neela Nagsmiley42aka Rudrasmiley27with him Shivangi smiley17is completesmiley20Deamy smiley42Brainysmiley20Powerfulsmiley4without him Time to time proves the Bewakoofi smiley44Fullsmiley20 the New Mahanagranismiley17is no lesssmiley38how the title given to her who lost the Real NMsmiley27 Boon smiley42 her real Soulmate Neela Nagsmiley27who belongs to Seshavanshsmiley4Suryavanshi Jewelrysmiley42 Tattoed Suryavanshismiley16symbol for his Girl friend Rescuesmiley43smiley27 after his Exit the show never shown his glipsesmiley23even avoided His Namesmiley2cautious enough in general places toosmiley16smiley36S2smiley21 thankfully avoided in this culmination of all seasons forced gathering toosmiley20smiley44 but Shivismiley27reminds her Halfsmiley27smiley14Rusmiley42cant controlsmiley9 Rusey aisi hothi hai yehsmiley14smiley42jo poora bewakhoof niklismiley9dushano key samnesmiley44 smiley21 

DraShivsmiley27sabse shaandarsmiley20smiley42majedaar pairsmiley42KinMosmiley27 smiley28

Image result for naagin 2 rudra gifs

meri jindagi tumari amanat hai shivismiley42

nahi shivji ki Rusmiley27

Related image

kaisa rishta hai hamara jo tum merilye teeno lok parkarke aayismiley42smiley27

rudra jaisa sachha saathi/friend aur IC nag naa pehele tha naa aage hoga gurudev -shivismiley16smiley20

wit seshasmiley14smiley17Related imagekitabe pada nahi ek nag ek naagin ko pakadneka yahi tarikha hai

dhokebaaz ko dhoka hi miltha haismiley37smiley42smiley20

NM body guard + shivi Boyfriend smiley20smiley9

Related imageRelated image

Related imageImage result for naagin 2 rudra gifsRelated image

naagin 2 mein sirf yeh Ekhi cheez tha sabse shaandarsmiley4smiley20smiley42Yaadgar Neela Nagsmiley42smiley27unki jodi mein hua Shivangismiley27smiley14DRASHIVsmiley42smiley20

smiley42Treasure smiley27in this Naagin Franchise smiley9.

the never ending confidence Star submitting his life as a easy task  for sake of heroine Clapsheilding her every timeBig smile having immense love in heart and showering it each and every travelling part Big smileBig smilecommitted towards responsibilities and worshipping God as best devotee Clapsubmitted every time for his dutiesBig smile having every shine of puriety Big smile does not accept defeat Clapcome watverr Clapwat not Tongue Tongueand i love this character asapBig smile and always bowdown for Kinshuk MahajanStarStar through performing n immersing in RUDRAsmiley27role KMsmiley27 you given alot of enlightnment ,entertainment in S2smiley42

Then goes Ishaan❤️🤗it was my Dream came true 🥳 want him exactly Mauli partner ❤️ it happened 😭🥳 Only KM❤️give the Much needed Purity  Show the Selfless Love Presentation👍🏼and Detoxify that show👍🏼with his Character Perfection 

In Mili Words 😍😍 a Scene From Epi 159😍😍👇👇

My eyes teared up as I watched this. If anybody wants to know what a perfect LIFE PARTNER looks like, please watch this. This is when Ishaan takes Mauli and Mishti to stay in a hotel room, he figures out that Mauli is stressing out Mishti, distracts Mishti and takes them out to a restaurant. His lines there, the writer should take a bow for writing those linesClap

Mauli wonders if Ishaan is doing all this expecting something in return. He intercepts her thought by saying this " Whatever I am doing, I don't have any wrong intentions. I only wish to see a smile on your face. You look pretty when you smile" As an answer to Mauli's wish of wanting time " If you want time, you have all the time. If you want space, the whole football field is yours. If you want my life, I will give you that too. I can't make any of your struggles go away, but I CAN'T COMPLICATE AND MAKE MATTERS DIFFICULT TO YOU"Cry I will not even raise the topic of marriage till you bring it up" Guys, I am bawlingCry

The way he handled Mishti and his pure, uncomplicated thought process is ...HeartCryHugI don't have an adjective to use here. The writer who gave us this Ishaansmiley42smiley27smiley31

Thumbs UpEmbarrassed

Heart

Aarav Randhava❤️😳 is One Enjoyable Male Lead Role 😎which KM❤️ Made it worth watch than it's Script 

Akshay😈 Started as Friend + Boss 😎 End up as Culprit 🤢 in his Obsession to get Dhanak +Ronak😊 

Enjoyed KM 😳acting the more👍🏼 that character indulged always plans and plots 👍🏼quite Entertaining Show😛 most of his Scenes with ML Raghu👏 

All Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka and Mauli fans, read this.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/148846655

Edited by MISTInew - 4 years ago

https://youtu.be/hau7NI7ijEQ

JUST SEE Kinshuk's  ESPRESSIONS!🥱❤️

Originally posted by MISTInew

https://youtu.be/hau7NI7ijEQ

JUST SEE Kinshuk's  ESPRESSIONS!🥱❤️

Missing right Now his expressions 😎want asap new Role

By looking the Next seasons 😛😆KM well Suited Well Written Well Performed 👏Well Destined To S2😛 With His SPER ⭐️Role👏

Neela Naag Rudra❤️