Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Hrithik Roshan Suggests Mrunal Thakur's Name For Krrish 4

Fluffyalexis thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Hrithik Roshan is a happy man these days. Both his films Super 30 and War have proven to be massively successful and now he is all set to take his superhero franchise Krrish ahead. In fact, Krrish 4 is a special project for Hrithik as he would be working with his dad Rakesh Roshan after a long gap that after his cancer remission and the hunt for a suitable leading lady for the film is on.

However, if reports are to be believed then Hrithik Roshan already has a name in mind. It is being reported that Hrithik has suggested the name of his Super 30 co-star Mrunal Thakur to be cast opposite him in the superhit franchise. While the casting for the film is yet to be confirmed, there is a good chance that Mrunal would be part of it. With this, Mrunal Thakur can officially claim to be in the big league of Bollywood films and given how talented she is, we can’t say we are surprised.

Currently, the Love Sonia actress is busy preparing for her upcoming film Jersey. Mrunal has been cast opposite Shahid Kapoor in the Hindi remake of the successful Telugu film. The film would be based on cricket and the pre-production has already begun

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DushtKanya thumbnail

Bring her on, if Krrish 4 casting is actually happening. Love herrr 🥳 She'd make a badass superheroine/supervillain!

Edited by DushtKanya - 4 years ago
Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Kangana ko krish3 me hrithik ne hi suggest kia tha na?? 

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

They should take someone who has edgy looks. 

Anyway, this article reeks of PR

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Why is this below average wanna be tv actress getting so much work? She’s not even any good 

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

"Talented"? I watched Super 30 I can hardly remember her. Zero impact whatsoever. But she's an "outsider" and not a conventional glammed fashion-conscious girl, she's automatically placed in the "talented" category. Yawn.

People like Manoj Bajpai and Rajkummar Rao get this treatment also. They are good in some films, but have you seen "Missing" - my god Manoj was AWFUL in it.

Sonam had a point when she said "if you're not good looking, you're considered a good actor". I am not joking.

Redmi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I liked her in super 30. She was good albeit childish. 

Lulzbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You guys should watch Love Sonia and Batla House. She is good.

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

She was damn good in super 30....would love to see her opposite Duggu...

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

She's too bland and boring .... someone forgettable! Rather bring someone else on the table who exudes aura and presence!