Sid Shukla winner of KKK after getting eliminated for 3 times

Posted: 4 years ago

Is it true??? Sid Shukla was eliminated for 3 times in KKK and still became winner of KKK season 7. This news is everywhere on social media.

I cross verified in wiki, he is eliminated in 5th week and came back as wild card in 7th week and won the season...

Why colors is favouring Sid so much 🤔

Edited by -PD- - 4 years ago

Rashami is eliminated and brought back again...Colors favouring her??

I mean come on even if he came back as wildcard then still he performed the stunts better in finale and its not based on voting that it can be rigged.

Edited by Mukulsinghrawat - 4 years ago

Bringing back as a wild card is very common..only those are brought back who are deserving and even then they had to perform the tasks..only last season of kkk was stupid due to unnecessary drama and in my opinion bharti was favoured unnecessarily but even then when it came to performance and winner only the deserving guy who performed the best won..in Siddharth's season Vivian dsena was also there,if they had to favour then why not him?? he was also a wild card entry..He is not less popular than Siddharth infact may be more but he was evicted just before finals..

Edited by divaprincess - 4 years ago

He got eliminated once that also not because of him

He was eliminated only once and came back as WC! But he was excellent in tasks and was in danger zone very limited times 

Originally posted by divaprincess

Bringing back as a wild card is very common..only those are brought back who are deserving and even then they had to perform the tasks..only last season of kkk was stupid due to unnecessary drama and in my opinion bharti was favoured unnecessarily but even then when it came to performance and winner only the deserving guy who performed the best won..in Siddharth's season Vivian dsena was also there,if they had to favour then why not him?? he was also a wild card entry..He is not less popular than Siddharth infact may be more but he was evicted just before finals..

wrong info Siddharth ke time Rohit Shetty host tha n vivan Dsena ke time arjun kapoor.. i think Siddharth ke time Vivian bhatena tha nt sure but he was definitely less popular compare to Shukla

Mujhe itna yaad nahi par Shukla ko uski physical personality ki wajahse bohtse task karne me problem hoti thi

Originally posted by Preetieee

wrong info Siddharth ke time Rohit Shetty host tha n vivan Dsena ke time arjun kapoor.. i think Siddharth ke time Vivian bhatena tha nt sure but he was definitely less popular compare to Shukla

No they both were in same season 7 and Arjun Kapoor was the host...I have watched some of the epi because of both of them...Vivan bhatena was also there but Vivian dseana was too..he entered in week 4 or 5.

Originally posted by divaprincess

No they both were in same season 7 and Arjun Kapoor was the host...I have watched some of the epi because of both of them...Vivan bhatena was also there but Vivian dseana was too..he entered in week 4 or 5.

Absolutely correct

One should not compare KKK and BB.