"Aap fareb hain,yah Maasoomiyat-Kaun hain Aap,Roshni?"

Posted: 4 years ago

Aman.

Aman. 

Aman.

The guy is falling hard and fast for Roshni. He cant see her pain,does the tiniest things to see a smile on her face. Takes care of every little concern of hers. Can't stand her being distant for even a second. Gets all miffed with her when she does not talk to him.

He is falling in love. 

That's right.

But this line again brings him back to square one. 

He is falling in love with her,but he does not trust her. 

His similar words : Aap dhokebaaz hain ya maasoom looked fine before the jungle episode,but how does today's 'Aap fareb hain,yah maasoomiyat'-

1. After she's did not leave him to die.

2. After she's saved his life.

3. After she's staying to protect his family even after knowing he's a cursed man and half Jinn.

4. After shes staying with the thought he is essentially just keeping her as a bodyguard for a month and then will break all ties with her and leave her.

I loved today's episode. But Aman just standing there listening to Parveen's scathing words as Roshni's heart breaks once again and then asking this question. Aman has tears in his eyes when he does this. Even so,I don't think this should even be a thing anymore. 

I love you, Aman but my man,you need to get your heart broken too. You need a trigger too. Just guilt and tiny beads of love won't do. And am afraid that heartbreak will come during Lal Chand ki Raat when Roshni will be physically hurt. You're going to regret not clearing things out and soothing her heart. You will regret not standing up for her. All this when you will be on the verge of losing her forever. But you would kinda deserve it! 

P.S- CAN OUR MYSTERY MAN MAKE A GRAND ENTRY ALREADY! WE ARE WAITING. AB AAA BHI JAAO! 

Edited by AllThatCritique - 4 years ago

Originally posted by AllThatCritique

Aman.

Aman. 

Aman.

The guy is falling hard and fast for Roshni. He cant see her pain,does the tiniest things to see a smile on her face. Takes care of every little concern of hers. Can't stand her being distant for even a second. Gets all miffed with her when she does not talk to him.

He is falling in love. 

That's right.

But this line again brings him back to square one. 

He is falling in love with her,but he does not trust her. 

His similar words : Aap dhokebaaz hain ya maasoom looked fine before the jungle episode,but how does today's 'Aap fareb hain,yah maasoomiyat'-

1. After she's did not leave him to die.

2. After she's saved his life.

3. After she's staying to protect his family even after knowing he's a cursed man and half Jinn.

4. After shes staying with the thought he is essentially just keeping her as a bodyguard for a month and then will break all ties with her and leave her.

I loved today's episode. But Aman just standing there listening to Parveen's scathing words as Roshni's heart breaks once again and then asking this question. Aman has tears in his eyes when he does this. Even so,I don't think this should even be a thing anymore. 

I love you, Aman but my man,you need to get your heart broken too. You need a trigger too. Just guilt and tiny beads of love won't do. And am afraid that heartbreak will come during Lal Chand ki Raat when Roshni will be physically hurt. You're going to regret not clearing things out. But you would kinda deserve it.

P.S- CAN OUR MYSTERY MAN MAKE A GRAND ENTRY ALREADY! WE ARE WAITING. AB AAA BHI JAAO! 

Lal chand tak nahi kal hi wo well mein jane wali hai dekhe hai kaise reaction hota hai uska, that protective hug to dekh hi liya humne. Hug karne ka matlab hai kuch to feel karta hai wo. Agar sirf Roshni hug karti aur wo uske upar haath nahi rakhta tab uske dil mein koi feelings nahi par uska haath Roshni ke around and head pe  bhi tha it means a lot.

Edited by magicalM - 4 years ago

Originally posted by magicalM

Lal chand tak nahi kal hi wo well mein jane wali hai dekhe hai kaise reaction hota hai uska, that protective hug to dekh hi liya humne. Hug karne ka matlab hai kuch to feel karta hai wo.

Ofcourse he's feeling stuff. But is he feeling enough to stand up for her and then clear the misunderstanding? That's the one misunderstanding am talking about. 

I feel so bad for him bechara ammi aur biwi ke beech me phas gaya hai. Agar Rosh par yakeen karna bhi chahe to Parveen uske dimaag pe kabza karke baithi hai, kheench ke wahi wapas le aati hai jaha se sab shuru hua tha. 

Originally posted by AllThatCritique

Ofcourse he's feeling stuff. But is he feeling enough to stand up for her and then clear the misunderstanding? That's the one misunderstanding am talking about. 

He will just give him time also and we should not forget his mom is in clinical depression he has to take care of his mom also. We always blame Parveen but we are not understanding how  a clinical depression patient feels. He or she feels always insecure and those shouts and hyper mode are all symptoms. Previously i was mad at Parveen but after knowing she is in clinical depression i can understand her state and because of this only Aman has to be very careful in dealing with his mom also. He just cant barge between and shut up his mom. GIVE HIM TIME.

Can't agree more...just commented about this on DT ...atleast he can do for rosh is just save her from all the insult ,his mom throwing at rosh. She is just there  to protect your family..she hasn't signed any contract with you that she had to live there for one month and take that shit from your mother . His mother is capable enough to give others depression with her words 😠 . Trust,the main ingredient in any relationship is not there from Aman side..kaise khilenge nargisi fool 🤦🤷🤷🤷.

He will just give him time also and we should not forget his mom is in clinical depression he has to take care of his mom also. We always blame Parveen but we are not understanding how  a clinical depression patient feels. He or she feels always insecure and those shouts and hyper mode are all symptoms. Previously i was mad at Parveen but after knowing she is in clinical depression i can understand her state and because of this only Aman has to be very careful in dealing with his mom also. He just cant barge between and shut up his mom. GIVE HIM TIME.

clinically depressed patient is taken to therapist. Uski haan mein haan nhi milayi jaati to worsen the situation. Off course love and care is more important but you can't treat others like nobody and leave them to bear all the insult.. the other person is human too .Also I think he assumed after that Dadi talk that earlier she went to depression...khin fir see na chli Jaye.  

Like I have made a post on it earlier,Clinical Depression or someone's mental health is no excuse to be abusive to anyone. I'm actually a former clinical psychologist myself so I know exactly how that feels. In fact,I wouldn't like the show to use the term as safety blanket to constantly harass Roshni which Parveen is doing. Aman does not have to shut his mom by yelling or shouting, he can ask her of decency. Especially when she's insulting the person who literally saved his life and is here to save his family. 

Aman just standing there listening to Roshni getting insulted again and again. He's seeing her cry and get hurt but essentially not doing anything to stop the source.

I know it's an ITV show and all, but if they are using heavy terms like Clinical Depression they should be a little careful about how a patient is getting portrayed. Using it a crutch to be abusive to Roshni aint it. 

Am not the one to mince words so I'll say it as it is- Parveen is actually being supremely abusive to Roshni. And its very problematic. 

Parveen was in depression or she may go into depression again doesn't give her or anyone else from the 'Elite Khan Khaandaan' to degrade Roshni or anyone for that matter. Period!