No i can't believe this😡😡😡😡

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

They want to throw Shayra from this house.Razia begum said how dare you to come in this house again i don't want to see you again and also don't want to hear your voice again in this house.Shayra also said i have no interest to live in this house i just come home for packs my bags.Than youtube said its all Shayra's plan she wants to safe Azaan from Adil.And also said they will showing now Azaan Noor lovestory.No i don't want belive this video.There is different video with same segment where some video said don't worry when Azaan will gets know the truth that Adil is force and blackmail Shayra to leave this house he will back her again in this house.And some video said before Shayra proofe her innocent they will showing Azaan Noor lovestory.But i have faith on Azaan by throwing Shayra he can't never fall in love with Noor or never showing any feel for her.From the starting he is only hope for us.Shayra also said in her interview its impossible to live without Azaan but she will do this.But seriously my heart is not ready to belive this videos

Edited by tarasutaria - 4 years ago

They are going back to age old bahu tadpaoing and trp aunties enjoying formula... They butchered Noor for this 

Originally posted by tarasutaria

They want to throw Shayra from this house.Razia begum said how dare you to come in this house again i don't want to see you again and also don't want to hear your voice again in this house.Shayra also said i have no interest to live in this house i just come home for packs my bags.Than youtube said its all Shayra's plan she wants to safe Azaan from Adil.And also said they will showing now Azaan Noor lovestory.No i don't want belive this video.There is different video with same segment where some video said don't worry when Azaan will gets know the truth that Adil is force and blackmail Shayra to leave this house he will back her again in this house.And some video said before Shayra proofe her innocent they will showing Azaan Noor lovestory.But i have faith on Azaan by throwing Shayra he can't never fall in love with Noor or never showing any feel for her.From the starting he is only hope for us.Shayra also said in her interview its impossible to live without Azaan but she will do this.But seriously my heart is not ready to belive this videos

I hope this is a joke Azaan loves his wife and cant start love story with Noor.