A fashion trend you want to go in TV shows

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

What is the one fashion trend you want to go in TV shows? Anything which feel is getting too much OTT. 

For me, I want attached chain nosering trend to go and head pallu trend to go especially in costume drama mainly in fantasy shows. From 2 years, we see attached noserings bring used a lot. In normal shows, it's only used during weddings which is fine but in costume dramas, you see them everywhere even female lead wearing them and also a pallu by married and sometimes even unmarried women. We Hindus did not had noserings till 16th century which was anyway brought by Mughal and head pallu too came much much later after atleast 12th or 13th century. But still in several fantasy, historical or mytho shows set in much earlier period. Nosering only during wedding is fine but on daily basis it looks so weird and it obstructs a part of the face and when the woman talks the attention goes there. And pallu too looks weird for daily basis. Also excessive jewellers in costume dramas. The recent Luv Kush show cast wears so much jewellers which looks horrible. And among normal shows no weird looking and oversized jewelleries which are nowadays seen especially in Gul's shows.

So that was my view. Which trend in TV shows normal or costume drama you want to go? Please share your views.

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 4 years ago
Posted: 4 years ago

too much tacky golds and anarkalis?