Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Considering the recent behind-the-scenes videos, the writers are redeeming N slightly because she is questioning Adil's motive and giving Shayra the benefit -of-the-doubt.

In another thread I discussed how Adil could be the path to N's redemption and she could help ShaZaan, which is what seems to be happening...

These misunderstandings could be good for ShaZaan's future, fight to become stronger... I think it will be interesting to watch how they recovery from this.  Waiting for more BTS to comment further...

Why Noor has to protect Shazaan?.....Why can’t she have her life? ... They turned Adil negative and Noor is shown to love Azaan..... Azaan has misbehaved with her and manhandled her .... no self respecting woman will love a tantrum throwing loser prince like him....that’s how they butchered Noor for me..

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

So according to you Kiran is Noor hater.... And I am Avivanora hater... And that makes you Kiran hater....lol... Let's grow up for a bit?... 

Did you tell your thoughts to Kiran, when you ranted against her in this post... When all TM did was credit her for a post?.... I just gave you an example of an IG user I do not like because in most of her posts she initiates fan wars... She and her chela chapatas are always trying to demean Diana Khan.... Noor is a fictional character.... You claim that you don't like Noor but you get riled up when one post is made mentioning someone you think doesn't like Noor.. (Glad that the mask is coming off.. Because I like Noor and I have been unapologetic about it, unlike you)... Lol 

What's wrong with not liking a fictional character or hating it for that matter? 

@bold tells me that either you are a big fan of Avivanora or you are Avivanora herself.... Either ways I am not interested... I stay away from fanatics and negativity... 

Go and read my 1st reply to May Rose you will see that Im telling her 'I like Noor.' but claiming bullshi* seems your speciality. Your whole comment is full of lies and ignorance or who knows maybe this kiran ray is you? I mean you told the same to me right so I can claim such crap too. Who's mask is coming off now? 

Anyways this needless arguments were the reason why I didnt wanted that TM's brought comments from ig here. Im telling this since Im here in forum but some people are obsessed with this cheap sm ig and repeatedly brought that shi* to forum. I hope theyre happy with the mess now!

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

Why Noor has to protect Shazaan?.....Why can’t she have her life? ... They turned Adil negative and Noor is shown to love Azaan..... Azaan has misbehaved with her and manhandled her .... no self respecting woman will love a tantrum throwing loser prince like him....that’s how they butchered Noor for me..

The answer is that the writers are not very good.  They have wasted opportunities to explore better tracks since the beginning of the show... I am very disappointed with how they have butchered Azaan too.

Writers had a chance to present the conflict in Azaan and Noor's friendship after all the trouble, as well as a question of their friendship which they failed to show when Faiz was alive.  I imagined Adil questioning them and Shayra's point-of-view could be expressed here.  When the truth of Azaan and Adil's relationship was revealed it would have made for great drama too.  I was hoping for a 'Mein Ho Na' situation or imagine the Rahul to Rohan sarcasm/humour from K3G but the writers only think of saazish...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail

For the record, I did not intend to bring SM fights here with this topic.  I thought the posts had some merit so I shared them here.  Thank you to FruitToasty and those who understood this; to those who do not, I have nothing more to add or explain...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
jan.anima thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

After reading all the posts and replies carefully, I have come up with a conclusion that @yezabel should stop imposing her thoughts on the people who differ in her likes and opinion. 

@Yezabel whosoever you like, is not mine or anybody's concern. Similarly, if anybody's likes and opinion differs from yours, it's none of your concern too. 

And if people want fire truth to be out, they have the right to express their wants. However if someone's opinion varies, they don't have any right to police.

Opinion differs. If you have different opinion, counter constructively and not arrogantly. Please respect others and also be respected.

I hope you understand the difference between Arjit and Azaan,,, Diana and Shayra,,, Samiksha and Noor. 

Once again, please respect others and please be respected.

jan.anima thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

For the record, I did not intend to bring SM fights here with this topic.  I thought the posts had some merit so I shared them here.  Thank you to FruitToasty and those who understood this; to those who do not, I have nothing more to add or explain...

Keeping my favourites aside, I support you because I have understood what you wanna say.

FruitToasty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yezabel

Go and read my 1st reply to May Rose you will see that Im telling her 'I like Noor.' but claiming bullshi* seems your speciality. Your whole comment is full of lies and ignorance or who knows maybe this kiran ray is you? I mean you told the same to me right so I can claim such crap too. Who's mask is coming off now? 

Anyways this needless arguments were the reason why I didnt wanted that TM's brought comments from ig here. Im telling this since Im here in forum but some people are obsessed with this cheap sm ig and repeatedly brought that shi* to forum. I hope theyre happy with the mess now!

You’re the only one who created this mess... Because you couldn't tolerate people discussing something you don't approve on this forum... You act like you own this and you are rude to everyone... Someone who can't talk without swearing... The frustration is real but sweetheart don't vent your frustration on us... We are not willing to be a party to your life crisis... 

I read a post you created where you said that you don't like Noor but you are tired of people talking against Noor... (Laughable and stupid), that's what I was referring to when I said this... There are no lies 

The needless argument started with your dictating people.... TM has every right to post whatever she wants to do... If you can post Avivanora's post... Then why can't she? That was my comment to you and I was very polite... Unlike you.... Get this in your head... You mean nothing to us... You don't own this forum.. So keep your stupid commands to yourself... We are not interested... This will be my last reply to you...

FruitToasty thumbnail

The answer is that the writers are not very good.  They have wasted opportunities to explore better tracks since the beginning of the show... I am very disappointed with how they have butchered Azaan too.

Writers had a chance to present the conflict in Azaan and Noor's friendship after all the trouble, as well as a question of their friendship which they failed to show when Faiz was alive.  I imagined Adil questioning them and Shayra's point-of-view could be expressed here.  When the truth of Azaan and Adil's relationship was revealed it would have made for great drama too.  I was hoping for a 'Mein Ho Na' situation or imagine the Rahul to Rohan sarcasm/humour from K3G but the writers only think of saazish...

There was a point where I thought Noor will get her journey... She was planning to do something in marketing.. It would have been a beautiful track... Shayra supporting Noor and Noor struggling to create her career would have been a better story for Noor... They could have shown Azaan and Shayra's married life on the side.... They butchered Noor for me with love for Azaan 

josejen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Nice post Rose. I think everyone has the freedom to comment what they want and pen down their views. Or is that we have to ask permission from others to write our views??? In my previous forum we criticise characters, accept others opinion even though our opinions might differ. But I have never seen people being rude and we never bully others. This is the main reason I refrain from commenting here. I am sick and tired of this bullying and rude comments. 

The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: josejen

Nice post Rose. I think everyone has the freedom to comment what they want and pen down their views. Or is that we have to ask permission from others to write our views??? In my previous forum we criticise characters, accept others opinion even though our opinions might differ. But I have never seen people being rude and we never bully others. This is the main reason I refrain from commenting here. I am sick and tired of this bullying and rude comments.

Thank you for the support and never allow anyone to stop you commenting either.  Everyone on this forum deserves to post their views, members should show respect and ignore if they can not agree.