Understanding ShaZaan & Future Story - Sharing something I read... - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Thank you for the support and never allow anyone to stop you commenting either.  Everyone on this forum deserves to post their views, members should show respect and ignore if they can not agree.

I am not the one to backdown from commenting. I will never support right as wrong and vice versa.  I am not keeping well and not active on IF for the past two weeks. 

I am not watching this show. This show has become pathetic. One way or the other they are supporting and promoting polygamy. Just came here to read updates that’s it. I saw your post and was going through it and then I saw the mess created and could not refrain from commenting. People can be polite or just ignore if you do not like others comments. You cannot force someone to accept your views. If you like it take it otherwise just leave it. Why being harsh and bully others??? Everyone have their own opinions. Those who are willing to join this forum will back off because of this harsh and rude behaviour. Being polite and accepting others opinions in a positive way will not cost us anything.... I hope people will understand this🤔.

Originally posted by josejen

I am not the one to backdown from commenting. I will never support right as wrong and vice versa.  I am not keeping well and not active on IF for the past two weeks. 

I am not watching this show. This show has become pathetic. One way or the other they are supporting and promoting polygamy. Just came here to read updates that’s it. I saw your post and was going through it and then I saw the mess created and could not refrain from commenting. People can be polite or just ignore if you do not like others comments. You cannot force someone to accept your views. If you like it take it otherwise just leave it. Why being harsh and bully others??? Everyone have their own opinions. Those who are willing to join this forum will back off because of this harsh and rude behaviour. Being polite and accepting others opinions in a positive way will not cost us anything.... I hope people will understand this🤔.

I agree and please take care of yourself.

The show is pathetic and it will actually be a relief when it finally ends...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago

Originally posted by The_May_Rose

@ Yezabel - Excuse me but I do not care if she hates Noor and I am not on IG.  I am not praising her but think she made valid points.  It has become a problem posting viewes on this forum which are not in agreement with N fans and people like you bully others into not sharing their opinion about the show and characters.

N is fictional character and if viewers hate her they have their reasons and it is their opinion.  Should I lecture every fan who hates ShaZaan, Azaan and Shayra?  I do not understand why people are so offended for a fictional character and considering N's past actions, I do not understand why some defend this character no matter what she does.  Or perhaps I do...

The comment was related to ShaZaan current confused equation and I shared it here.  My choice and you could have ignored it.  I am also bored or the hate for ShaZaan, am not happy with Azaan's role and how certain people have pressured the show since the start, because they can not accept ShaZaan are the couple and N is the friend.

Fire truth should be exposed because ShaZaan deserve to know, even if N thinks she confessed.  Noor fans are stuck on one motive too and also aim to silence any fan/viewer who thinks otherwise.  Please stop trying to dictate on this forum, it only reveals your toxic-stan-like behaviour...

Ye Kiran hai hamare Shazaan group me, ye aise hi bol rahi Hai Noor fans usko pasand nahi karte, Noor fans se hamko koi fark nahi Padta aur na hi ye possible hai ki wo Shazaan fans ko like kare. Kiran ka kuch 300 followers Tha lekin ye post ke liye 1000 se jyada likes ayi thi. Aisa kuch nahi hai ki usko koi pasand nahi karta, Shazaan fans aur Arjit fans ko usse koi problem nahi hai. Khud ke 10k followers hone ke bad kitne likes ate hai puchhna isko 🤣 fake hai puri kahi kuch aur kahi kuch aur, isko Shazaan fans pasand nahi karte, Fruity ne sahi bola ki ye aur iske chamche Diana ko bahut pareshan karte hai. Ham logo ne aj tak Samiksha ke post me usko pareshan nahi kiya hai

Edited by ExpectoPatronu - 4 years ago

Originally posted by ExpectoPatronu

Ye Kiran hai hamare Shazaan group me, ye aise hi bol rahi Hai Noor fans usko pasand nahi karte, Noor fans se hamko koi fark nahi Padta aur na hi ye possible hai ki wo Shazaan fans ko like kare. Kiran ka kuch 300 followers Tha lekin ye post ke liye 1000 se jyada likes ayi thi. Aisa kuch nahi hai ki usko koi pasand nahi karta, Shazaan fans aur Arjit fans ko usse koi problem nahi hai. Khud ke 10k followers hone ke bad kitne likes ate hai puchhna isko 🤣 fake hai puri kahi kuch aur kahi kuch aur, isko Shazaan fans pasand nahi karte, Fruity ne sahi bola ki ye aur iske chamche Diana ko bahut pareshan karte hai. Ham logo ne aj tak Samiksha ke post me usko pareshan nahi kiya hai

What did you do on IF yesterday?.... Don't target actors... You are doing what they do... 

The producer should have shown a little discretion at the launch of the show because it is difficult to the deny the favouritism now.  This incompetent producer and the writers can not imagine a decent story which incorporates the three lead characters; the actors and director are presenting what ever is in the script...

We should not assume an individual actor would try to influence the show for their own benefit and we should not target/blame them.  Please do not post what bashers and trolls do on Instagram either, we are all aware of it and I do not want this thread to become a discussion about that again...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago