Abir OS: The Outburst (Based on Current track)

Posted: 4 years ago

Heyya guys😊...How are you all? 

I just wanted to watch something like this in the show, so I thought to pen it down by myself. So here is the OS...I hope you guys love it. 

P.S.: This is a fiction and just my imagination. Please don't get offended by any of the words, this is only for entertainment.

So, here we go....

The Outburst

Abir was standing in front of his window and looking at the stars while with one of his hands he was swirling the paper wind chime, the last gift from his Mishti. 

“Mishti, aaj hume alag huye poore 1 mahine, 2 din aur 6 ghante ho chuke hai. Tumhare bina zindagi, zindagi nahi lagti...kitni baar socha ki ghar chhod kar chala jaun... par main humare pyaar ki kurbaani ko aise hi toh nahi jaane de sakta na. Btw, pata hai, Asha Kiran ka jo Woman training centre wala project tum shuru karke gayi thi...vo..aaj khatam ho gaya aur ek haftey baad,  uss centre ki opening hai..” He was talking to his Mishti when a knock on the door interrupted his conversation. 

Meenakshi entered inside the room with a plate in her hand and called Abir. Abir closed his eyes in frustration. 

“Abir, tum kisi se baat kar rahe ho?” said Meenakshi and walked closer to Abir

“Aap jahan hai..wahin ruk jayiye” said Abir and Meenakshi stopped then and there. 

“Main tumhare liye khaana leke aayi thi” Abir turned and looked at her

“Aur iske badle mein aapko kya chahiye..” Abir took a deep breath and added, “aur kuch nahi hai mere paas aapko dene ko..jo tha vo aap pehle hi chheen chuki hai ” 

“Abir” said Meenakshi but Abir didn’t pay any heed to her and went out of his room and slammed the door behind him.

Outside Abir’s room, Kunal saw Abir walking towards the downstairs and followed him. 

Kunal called Abir from behind, “Bhai.” Listening to Kunal’s voice Abir stopped and wiped his tears off and turned to look at his brother. 

“Kya hua bhai..aap itne gusse mein kaha ja rahe ho?” asked Kunal. Abir looked at Kunal when his eyes fell on Meenakshi on the staircase.

“Arre...kuch nahi” Kunal looked in the direction of Abir’s gaze. 

“Bhai..aapki aur maa ki kisi baat pe ann-bann huyi hai?”

Abir kept his hand on Kunal’s shoulder and said,“No bro...aur tu toh jaanta hai...main aur maa lade nahi toh..humaara khaana nahi pachta hai. You don't need to worry...tum bas apne aur Kuhu ke rishtey pe dhyaan do” Abir patted his shoulder

“Bhai pakka..are you fine?”

“Haan Kunal...ab kya naach ke dikhaun?” said Abir jokingly.

“No...no. I just want you to be happy” said Kunal and Abir smiled and then, Kunal added, “Main aur Kuhu bahar ja rahe hai...do want something?”

“Ice-cream” 

“Done” said Kunal and went outside the house. 

Abir took a few steps towards the exit door, when his eyes fell on Parul. He walked towards her and took her hand in his and said, “Maasi...aap please mere liye khaana laga dengi?”

“Haan..kyu nahi Abir..tum baitho na” Abir looked at Meenakshi and then sat on the chair.  

Meenakshi angrily walked towards Abir and tossed the plate in her hand on the table. In the meantime, Parul came there with food. 

“Main khaana leke aayi toh tumhe nahi khaaya..aur ab” said Meenakshi and Abir angrily stood up but he was stopped by Parul. 

“Ben ba...Abir ko khaana toh kha lene dijiye” said Parul while making Abir sit on the chair but Abir stopped mid way and said, “Rehne dijiye Maasi, aap kisse keh rahi hai...inhe sirf apne aapse matlab” He left the table but he was stopped by Meenakshi

“Maine jo bhi kiya vo tumhari khushi ke liye kiya..iss parivar ke liye kiya” said Meenakshi. 

Abir turned towards her and angrily said, “NO...aapne jo bhi kiya sirf apne EGO, aapne SATISFACTION ke liye kiya...SIRF AUR SIRF APNE LIYE KIYA”

“Abir, main tumhari maa hun”

“Haan aap meri maa...iss baat ko toh main jhutla hi nahi sakta...but I really wish I could do that...I wish. Maine suna tha...maa apne bachon ki khushi ke liye kuch bhi kar sakti hai par AAP vo maa hai jo apni khushi ke liye bachon ki jaan maang sakti hai” 

“ABIR” shouted Meenakshi while Parul was crying profusely. 

“Chillayiye mat”

“Maine tumhari jaan kab maangi?”

Abir smrinked and said, “Oh yes...I am so sorry...aapne meri jaan kahan maangi thi...aapne toh jaan chheen li thi. Main toh ussi din mar gaya tha jis din maine Mishti ko kho diya tha...jee toh bas unn logon ke liye raha hun jo mujhse bahut pyaar kartey hai...naanu, Kunal, mama, maami, Atul, Ketki, Kuhu aur Parul Maasi…”

Meenakshi walked towards Abir and held his hand but he removed her hand off. 

“Abir, main tumhe khoona nahi chaahti thi….Mishti tumhe hum sabse door kar rahi thi…” said Meenakshi while crying.

“Aapne mujhe ussi din kho diya tha...aur mujhe khone ka reason Mishti nahi AAP KHUD THI.” He looked at Parul and then again looked at Meenakshi and added,“ Pata hai kabhi kabhi Kunal ke liye bahut bura lagta hai mujhe...jiss maa pe vo apni jaan chidkta hai...ussi maa ne uska sauda kiya tha..”

Abir turned and went from home and meenakshi fell on the ground crying profusely while Parul stood at one corner with tears in her eyes. 

On the road, Abir kept on walking reminiscing the beautiful moments he spent with his Mishti. 

Rooh se naata joda tha maine

Ek hi jhatke mein tod diya

Zindagi bhar saath nibhaane ka vaada kar

Use aadhe safar mein chhod diya

Uski har muskaan ki wajah ko

Uss shaam maine mod diya

Uss din maine apni hi kahani ka

Khud hi katal kar diya…  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S.: The shayari is written by me. I hope I did the justice. 

Hope you love it..

please do hit like and comment..

Thank you❤️

Edited by Neha_Maurya - 4 years ago

Kahani ka katal  ..... beautiful ♥️

You have written the confrontation exactly how it should be . The dialogues are also so on point . Amazing 🤗

Wow! It’s so beautiful! And btw, your shayari is AMAZING!:)

Originally posted by Ruchika111222

Kahani ka katal  ..... beautiful ♥️

Glad u loved it dear
Thank you❤️

Originally posted by lovelycolour

Nice please keep writing.

Glad u loved it dear

Thank you❤️

Edited by Neha_Maurya - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Krpkab_superfan

You have written the confrontation exactly how it should be . The dialogues are also so on point . Amazing 🤗

Glad you loved it dear
and thank you so much dear for such a comment❤️

Originally posted by .Rangeeli.

Wow! It’s so beautiful! And btw, your shayari is AMAZING!:)

I am happy that loved the OS
N thank you so much for such a comment❤️

Abir is  and my heart is broken from the day of Abir and Mishti's breakupp💔💔💔

The shayari did total justice to this os👏👏👏👏👏