Bigg Boss 13

Sana pushed Asim several times and pulled his hair

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Everybody keeps talking about Himanshi doing violence but forget the fact that before anything sana who never gets bash by salman on weekend but everyone gets bash which is unfair because she pulled Asim hair and literally push and hit him several times 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Bb kick out sid,sana,asim out dis violents , even paras n Bhau pushed , so much violence n bb lost it n bb give trophy to rashmi d true winner , bb 13 ,queen ,winner ,rashmi desai ,period .
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Sana is aggressive, it does not go with her cute fun image she wants to portray 

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bloody fake  aurat  kam namilne ki wajese rorhi thi pta nnhi aese logo ko kon dega  ab yeh togyi career bhk gaya bkwas sid ka pallu me chup fafake 

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Sana is aggressive, it does not go with her cute fun image she wants to portray 

whole task mein inki body language dekha, gali ki gundi jaise behave kiya sab ke saathπŸ˜†

What can you expect from this dirty disgusting contestant. Sana can abuse and physically harrasss contestants but gets no repercussion because shes a 25 year old bacchi. She and that dirty oaf Shukla deserve each other. 

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Sana was just trying to entertain. Come on we need to be a little more open minded and accepting πŸ˜†

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Now I understood why someone mentioned Sana is Shehnaaz's alter ego .... One minute wannabe cutesy and next full blown psychotic billi (r-rhymes better)!πŸ˜†

Edited by Pain-in-ur-Neck - 4 years ago
chachichampa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hey at that moment Asim was going haywire and unnecessarily provoking Shukla.  Done like Shukla at all but Asim has gone mad these last 3 days with constant bickering and provoking.  If Shehnaz hadnt come in that time there would have been a bigger hatapai fight.  Here I dont blame her for doing what she did.  

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chachichampa

Hey at that moment Asim was going haywire and unnecessarily provoking Shukla.  Done like Shukla at all but Asim has gone mad these last 3 days with constant bickering and provoking.  If Shehnaz hadnt come in that time there would have been a bigger hatapai fight.  Here I dont blame her for doing what she did.  

big lol did sid called her no she was herself interfering fight toh wese bhi hojati koi badi vaat he i think acoording to sana sid never patched up with him her aenda is that to brainwash  sid