Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Transcript: 

Obviously, goes without saying,  Shabir is my favorite person from the set. 

He's the best, best, best. He's my favorite from all my shows, all the cast that i worked with.  😳🤗

Edited by Abhigya.fan - 4 years ago
Abhigya.fan thumbnail

I only want to work with Shabir always. But life doesn't give you everything but i wish i could only work with shabir and no one else. 

we are very close and we have a lot of fun together. What we have i common is both of us like to have fun. so that's something we are similar about.  we like similar food also. I think we like Japanese food a lot, we like Indian food also. We eat a lot. 

Abhigya.fan thumbnail

And the chemistry, I don't know how it's happened. But it's effortless and i hope it remains. Touchwood. *knocks on wood* But i have so much fun shooting every scene with him.  Especially drunk scenes. I love when Shabir and i have drunk scenes. Because it's so much fun. There are no inhibitions, we can go outside of the script, we can do our own thing.  Shabir is very..he improvises a lot in a scene.  I never know what he will do in a scene. 

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

She is such a sweetie..

just a few days ago when I was watching Shabbir I felt he reminded me of Aditya Roy Kapur. They would look good together. 

Everyone is asking for new work and new projects, she needs to take a cue and look for new work. It goes to show that online fans are ready for an abhigya web series 

sc_anani thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Abhigya.fan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tje5OyfJXuY&t=500s

This interview and their fondness for each other...😳🥳

I love how much Sriti loves Shabir. She always praises him so much in interviews  😍😍

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Abhigya.fan thumbnail

Aww... 😳

The secret of our chemistry is shabir himself. Because he's made me so so comfortable that I don't have to worry in a scene.  It just flows when we're in a scene.  I have so much fun between action and cut with Shabir. I have never had that kind of comfort with any other actor ever.

Abhigya.fan thumbnail

The one thing he has taught me is to have fun in a scene and that's how a scene becomes good. When you have fun, people have fun watching it. If I forget my line, he saves me. Our dancing...I can't remember our steps very well. If I forget he saves the dance.  He has saved the dance so many times. Tisha is fun. we're sexy.

smiley43smiley41smiley40smiley31

Abhigya.fan thumbnail

Q: A person sriti admires the most.

Sriti:  Right now, Shabir.  He's so chilled out.He likes everyone. He finds reason to like everyone.that's something i learnt from him.

If we are waiting on set, we are waiting with Vin and Shabir. 😳