I am confusion lol

conceptvals thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guys, hope you're all well 

So I haven't watched this show for months on end but recently watched an episode while channel surfing. I'm obviously not up to date with the goings on so maybe y'all can help me understand without me having to rewatch everything I missed since I don't wanna put myself through... all that. 

In the recent episode that I watched Prerna was wearing sindoor and implying that her absentee husband was Anurag in front of an amnesiac Anurag. However, did she not divorce Anurag and have a whole other husband, Bajaj, after him? How is she going to just to emit that and revert back to saying Anurag is her husband when she ended their relationship? It makes no sense... then again that's not a new occurrence for this show. Did they reunite after or is Prerna also suffering form amnesia regarding the Bajaj saga? 

Anyways, as much as I want AnuPre together,  the stupidity of this show has tainted their romance and everything which is why it was so easy for me to ignore the existence of this show for months. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: conceptvals

Hey guys, hope you're all well 

So I haven't watched this show for months on end but recently watched an episode while channel surfing. I'm obviously not up to date with the goings on so maybe y'all can help me understand without me having to rewatch everything I missed since I don't wanna put myself through... all that. 

In the recent episode that I watched Prerna was wearing sindoor and implying that her absentee husband was Anurag in front of an amnesiac Anurag. However, did she not divorce Anurag and have a whole other husband, Bajaj, after him? How is she going to just to emit that and revert back to saying Anurag is her husband when she ended their relationship? It makes no sense... then again that's not a new occurrence for this show. Did they reunite after or is Prerna also suffering form amnesia regarding the Bajaj saga? 

Anyways, as much as I want AnuPre together,  the stupidity of this show has tainted their romance and everything which is why it was so easy for me to ignore the existence of this show for months. 

lol Bajaj and Prerna are divorced. Anurag and prerna reunited after but before the two could get married (literally on their wedding day) Anurag had an accident and a memory loss was the result.