•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Ronit Chaubey, first congratulations on your upcoming engagement🥳Will you actually get engaged though that is yet to be seen🤔😆

I enjoyed your whole psychopanti today. I mean whoever talks to a knife that is meant to kill someone😆 And then that dance, with sholon si sholon si playing in the background, the whole thing was extremely funny to me🤣And I found to be cute and funny at the same time as you were cutting the rope. There was a moment though where I felt you will get distracted by seeing Shivani beside Prerna, but thank God you didn't deter from your evil plan😈 By the way, why didn't you do something about Anurag first? You should have locked him in a room somewhere or send him outside, aisa kaise you thought you would be able to kill Prerna in his presence As entertaining as you were, I was disappointed at the plan you came up with😆

Komolika aka Sona Baby, even you disappointed me. You say, it is easy to find Prerna by following Anurag and yet you did not think you should take Anurag out of the room so Prerna can be killed in peace. Do you not want to see her die😳 And I hope you know Ronit is the only one who actually loves you and you want to kill the only person by either shooting him or suffocating him by shoving him in the trunk of your car😆

Tarun you were faboulous today. You brought the psychoness and yet that little brother scared of his older sister part really well👏

PS: if Miskha was in the episode, it could have been a reunion of psychotic chaubey siblings😆

Edited by Cute_Virgo - 4 years ago

CV please don't compare Ronit Chaubey with Komolika 🙄✋

He is NB's league. 

His junoon to hurt and kill Pre makes me so hyped up even though he fails, but I love his excitement to hurt Pre. Haye Ronit please be same and just focus, focus on hurting Pre and before that ask your didu to lock Anurag Basu in a room so that he don't spoil your plans. And stay away from Shivi, such distractions aren't needed in this mission ✋

Tarun is one amazing actor, he shines out in even less material and screenspace👏

Originally posted by abhiya_12

CV please don't compare Ronit Chaubey with Komolika 🙄✋

He is NB's league. 

His junoon to hurt and kill Pre makes me so hyped up even though he fails, but I love his excitement to hurt Pre. Haye Ronit please be same and just focus, focus on hurting Pre and before that ask your didu to lock Anurag Basu in a room so that he don't spoil your plans. And stay away from Shivi, such distractions aren't needed in this mission ✋

Tarun is one amazing actor, he shines out in even less material and screenspace👏

Galti se mistake ho gayi 😂😂😂

It's ridiculous , but what if Ronit got to know sholon si is Anurag's fav song and decided to show his talent when they were playing that song, so that Anurags concentration will be less ? 😂

As you said, Komo didi knows Anurag follows Prerna like a shadow, so she should first eliminate him and then hurt Pre and Peanut ✋😂

Tarun is a fantastic actor, he has a brilliant screen presence and on EOF the bests of KZK 

Originally posted by ifmember

It's ridiculous , but what if Ronit got to know sholon si is Anurag's fav song and decided to show his talent when they were playing that song, so that Anurags concentration will be less ? 😂

As you said, Komo didi knows Anurag follows Prerna like a shadow, so she should first eliminate him and then hurt Pre and Peanut ✋😂

Tarun is a fantastic actor, he has a brilliant screen presence and on EOF the bests of KZK 

But did it become Anurag’s favourite song before him and Prerna became really good friends or after 🤦‍♀️

Can we please throw out all the other villains and pseudo heroes and just have NB and ronit. 

I guarantee the show will be far more entertaining and we will get to see some real acting talent. 

NB was one of a kind villain because the way he looked at prerna made us as viewers want to cover up in disgust and the very next second something like saajan ji happened. 😆. There's just no one like him!

And ronit is another. Who talks to a knife and then dances with it. 😂. And in the earlier track also he was hilarious and villainous in the sequence where he had prerna kidnapped. 

But most of all, Ronit is the biggest anupre shipper. "ek ko maaro dusra apne aap Mar jaaye". His appearance always brings anupre closer. And despite repeatedly failing he has never given up on mission #killpre, which is what we love most about him. 

Iss Baar toh prerna ko hospital bhej hi do ronit!!! 

mrs. chubwey  pata nahi kya khaya tha.all sibliings r pagal .including mishika