Akshan os dil hai wo....

Kaya_luvakshan thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi guys I m back again with this another track diverting os..... I wish they handle it in this way.....

It was the third day of alishant wedding..... everyone is upset with alisha n feeling very bad for vikrant but the main reason for their worries was guddan ....who has become a stone now....from the moment alisha told her that for making her life hell she risked her life n got married to vikrant.....

That moment was heart piercing for guddan n Akshat both but somehow Akshat managed himself n burst out on Antara pic in the storeroom.....

The moment he was doing it. ... lakshmi shouted .....

AJ .....sasumaaa......

He couldn't hear anything else so he ran to guddan....

He found her lying on the floor while lakshmi was trying to wake her ....

Akshat just picked her up n ask kishore to get the car....but as soon as he could Vicky called him ....

Akki chal..... 

They both brought guddan to hospital....

He was sitting in the corridor n vikrant was standing there.....

Akshat was just having his head in his hands .... the moment he put it up he found Vicky staring him so he just cried.....

Sab meri galti h yrr.....sab meri galti h ....agar maine alisha ko pahle hi saza di hoti to wo aaj aisa kuch nahi karti hamari life sorted hoti teri shadi sandhya ji se hui hoti or meri guddan.....

Meri guddan iss tarah se hospital me nahi padi hoti.....

Vikrant consoled him after some time nurse arrive n said them dr is calling you....

They were in front of the dr.... He started saying....

Dekhiye mr. Jindal i m soory to inform you but guddan ji has suffered from a minor heart attack....

Akshat asked in shock....

How can is this possible dr.she is only 24 ....

Dr replied....

I agree mr. Jindal magar har cheez ki koi limit hoti h jaise sharir ki kaam karne ki dimaag ki sochne ki vaisehi dil ki emotions carry karne ki ....orjab ye bojh badh jaye to dil b bojh jhatakta hai ...

Dekhiye mr jindal aapka family doctor hone ke karan main aapse bahut hi straight forward kahna chahta hu ki mrs. Jindal needs rest .... physically mentally and emotionally tooo..... Pls warna ye unki health k liye achcha nahi hoga......

Guddan was back home in two days ....

But Alisha didn't changed a bit.... vikrant was trying to make her realise her mistake but all in vein....

Here guddan was still a stone she used to look at zero when Akshat triesto cheer her up she leaves the place....

Days passed.....one day Alisha was going to parv n she heard the convo of the trio that how revati killed Antara ...how was she n how did she misguided her about her father...

She ran to her room sat with a thud n started crying.... vikrant saw her in this way he went to her n ask what happened she just hugged him n told everything vikrant made her calm ....n ask her....

Ab kya karogi tum...

She asked back....aap madad karenge meri...

He smiled....

They went to Akshat he refused to let her meet guddan....then alisha bent on her knees in front of her father n told him to let her go as she know who was wrong n what a grave mistake she has committed....

She get inside the room n started....

Kya samajhti ho tum khud ko guddan....matlab tumhe kya laga ki tum mujhe kuch nahi bataogi to mujhe kuch pata nahi chalega.....meri maa ki maut ki poori sachchai jaan gai hu main....

Mujhe bus ek sawaal karna hai kya koi ladki apne se bus 6 saal choti ladki ki maa ban sakti h jab ki wo ladki usse nafrat karti ho....

Bachpan se hi seekhte aai hu ki apni zindagi me khud se imp koi nahi magar tumne hamesha apne pariwar ko imp maana....

Tumhare pati ne jab mera sath diya tab b tumne unse pyaar kiya....

Maine bachpan se jo seekha hai wo hi kahti hu aapse....

At this guddan's eyes moved n Akshat notice this....

Kya aap mujhe phir se apni wo hi beti maan payegi ...mujhe vaise hi pyaar de paoge...mujhe maaf kar paoge ....

Maaa.....

Guddan opened her arms n alisha hugged her they both cried.....

Alisha said.... Mujhe maaaf kar do maaa mujhse bahut badi galti ho gayi ....pls mujhe maaf kar do....

Guddan shhh her ... Akshat n vikrant was also crying seeing them.....

Everything was back to normal in jb the trio was in jail ....durga was back in house everyone apologize her n kishore apologize to guddan specially....

Everyone was thinking about alishant .....

Guddan asked both of them to think about their relationship....

After one week they decided to divorce each other .... vikrant marries to sandhya n alisha joined her dream course hotel management....

All were happy....

One day Akshat asked....guddan tumne Alisha or vikrant ko divorce lene kyon kaha mera matlab tha ki unki jodi b to hamare jaise hi age difference ki h ...phir ...i mean I m just asking.....

To which guddan reply....

Jindal sahab mana ki age difference k karan wo or ham ek se jodi the ....magar Alisha or vikrant ji ek doosre k liye nahi bane.....

Apne se itni kam umar ki ladki k sath shaadi jaise rishtey ko nibhana mushkil h ....or uska major reason yahi h ki iss duniya me ek hi Akshat jindal hai or wo hamare pass hai wo hamari jaan hamari zindagi hai dil hai wo hamara....aur un k jaise koi or nahi ho sakta....

To this Akshat just hugged her n said i love you....

I love you tooo...uncle she replied n they both laugh....

Tell me how was that with love from kaya....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Very interesting Kaya๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Loved reading it๐Ÿ˜Š

Akshananju thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

๐Ÿค—

Please do write more on AkshAnโค๏ธ

Bhumi1992 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Awesome 

Lovely , after long time read your story 

Plz write more 

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Itne dinon baad ayi aap ๐Ÿค—

Loved it โค๏ธ

Do write more

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Kaya ji aapko dekhke aaj bohot khushi hui ๐Ÿ˜›

Aur thank you app ke wajeh se mujhe pata chala Rinkiya ka naam Sandhaya hai ๐Ÿ˜†

Warna cause inhone iska naam nahi liya tha, I had done her naamkaran as "Rinkiya" ๐Ÿคฃ

Ab kuch kehke toh bulana padta na ? 

Aj ka epi toh ab tak nahi dekha par I guess kal Pervy ne iska naam liya tha par didn't give much dhyaan so yaad na raha 

Kher I would still prefer calling her "Rinkiya", mereko yehich better lagta hai 

Akshananju thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Kaya ji aapko dekhke aaj bohot khushi hui ๐Ÿ˜›

Aur thank you app ke wajeh se mujhe pata chala Rinkiya ka naam Sandhaya hai ๐Ÿ˜†

Warna cause inhone iska naam nahi liya tha, I had done her naamkaran as "Rinkiya" ๐Ÿคฃ

Ab kuch kehke toh bulana padta na ? 

Aj ka epi toh ab tak nahi dekha par I guess kal Pervy ne iska naam liya tha par didn't give much dhyaan so yaad na raha 

Kal ke episode mein Vikky uncle k ex-dulhaniya ka naamkaran hogaya tha ๐Ÿคฃ

Kher I would still prefer calling her "Rinkiya", mereko yehich better lagta hai 

Bolo lo waise bhi uska exit hogaya ab toh๐Ÿ˜†