Posted: 4 years ago

What are your guy's thoughts on Tara Sutaria, I watched both of her films and seems to me she does have some potential, she isn't exactly the best actress yet but her roles haven't exactly been the best either. Her character in SOTY 2 sucked and Marjaavan she was there for the first half only 

That being said I think she is absolutely stunning in fact probably the best looking actress from her contemporaries. She also is quite talented as she is a ballet dancer and can sing as well. She does have some acting ability, she was decent in Marjaavan not amazing but she was passable 

How do you guys feel? You think she will be successful or another flop pretty face?

I think she needs the right director, imo she is tailor made to be the muse for a director like SLB or a Sooraj Barjatya film

She has spark,she need good director to take best out of her. 

--agree with last line 

Edited by Twinklingmoon - 4 years ago

She is good looking but haven't seen any of her movies so can't comment on her acting skills. Though somehow I feel agreeing to your last line.

Big face growing bigger. kuch dinon mein face Paresh Rawal jaisa bada ho jayega.

She has good chemistry with Siddharth mahotra. 

An average looker / actress - will be lost in bw crowd soon. 

She stunning and not a bad actor. She just needs a good director... injust wish sanjay leela or imtiaz or karan give her some better roles

Tara needs a little bit of more refining in her acting, and some plum opportunities. She has potential- we all can see it. She has a spark and star quality too. She doesnt look like Kriti, Kirti, Yami, Vaani, who all look the same imo.

Super attractive, can do the sexy but sweet thing really well. She's not a horrendous actress and hopefully with time she can polish up and become competent. I think there's definitely space for her in the industry in the coming years. 

Originally posted by Thwayya

Super attractive, can do the sexy but sweet thing really well. She's not a horrendous actress and hopefully with time she can polish up and become competent. I think there's definitely space for her in the industry in the coming years. 

Suhana Khan also sucked in that short movie of hers but for her everyone said lets give her time to do movies and grow/learn along the way. Why does Tara need to be perfect in her second movie yet for star kids they have 900 lives to "learn"