Is Anurag REALLY going to regain his lost memory ??

Posted: 4 years ago

In today's precap (22/11/2019) Anurag is shown to be announcing to his family members that his memory is back and also surprisingly claiming in a convincing manner that Sonalika is Komolika. But, am having doubts after watching the precap.

1) Has he really regained his memory or is he bluffing ?πŸ₯±

2) How is he being able to say the truth that Sonalika is Komolika so confidently without any proof and that too in such a short span of time ??😲😲😲 (Because am 100% sure Anupam has not been telling Anurag anything because Anupam himself doesn't know that Sona is actually Komo. (Anupam has just started suspecting that Sona might not be what she behaves like with Basu family.) But in today's precap Anurag seemed really sure when he called out Sonalika as Komo and there was real anger in his eyes.😳 So, my question is when even Prerna and Shivi are contemplating that Sona might be Komo how come Anurag seems 100% sure of it , that too suddenly woken from memory loss and also without any solid proof ? Or was he faking his memory loss this whole time despite of knowing very well from the beginning itself that Sona is Komo ???

3) Also, for a person like Komo (Sona) who is getting so hysterical nowadays when even a faint chance of something relating to her identity is possibly on the verge of getting revealed, how is that person remaining so calm when she is seeing Anurag confidently claiming that she is Komo ?? (I couldn't spot any fear in her eyes during that scene unlike other days😲)

People please give your views based on today's precap. I am really interested to know what you all think.😳

Edited by GM1804 - 4 years ago

Just making a wild guess here. Many a times Precap scenes shown on Friday are telecasted somewhere in the middle of the following week. So today he was absolutely unaware of Sona/Komolika thing, but it is possible that next week certain events happens leading him to regain his memory and then that Scene of his, where he says Sonalika being Komolika is shown. I mean the show is also running at pretty fast speed. Based on all this, I think this is a possibility.

But we also know CVs have this super talent of proving us all wrong all the time.

Maybe it's Prerna's dream. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by najma123

Interesting..

Even better... what if its Sonalika's dream being caught

Originally posted by najma123

No,I did not feel that it's  Prerna's dream. The way it is being shown plus the vibes that I got while observing that particular scene in the precap made it feel to me that it's so REAL.

This is definately dream sequence of sonalika...she is going mad day by day....she is acting like a serial killerπŸ˜‚

Yes,that's what even I have noticed. Scenes in the precap shown on Fridays are actually shown in the episodes telecasted on next week's Wednesdays or Thursdays. And your wild guess seems the most probable to me now. πŸ‘πŸΌI too agree with what you have said that even though till now Anurag knows nothing, next week there might be some events triggering his memory regain and then, he might remember some crucial information which will make him convincingly claim that Sona is none other but Komo. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ Also, what needs to be considered is that provided his memory is regained , Anurag is the only person who actually has access to what really happened when he had regained consciousness in the hospital and had started asking the date like a mad person .(Remember that scene?) We audiences were just shown that Sona (Komo) is telling Anurag that he has married her, thrusting him a newspaper and informing him that his family is searching him. That's it. We audiences were not shown anything beyond that. 

So,it might be that post that scene Anurag had been adamant in not admitting Sona (Komo) as his wife and in the midst of losing her temper (hysterical and crazy that Komo is) Sona (Komo) might have slipped out that she is actually Komolika. Also, after that Komolika must have forcefully done something to wipe out his memory so that her little secret which she let out in a blunder remains safe. Now that Anurag, has got back his memory nothing can stop him from speaking out the truth because he probably remembers everything that happened in the hospital. (All this is my theory. Am taking a wild guess too.πŸ˜‰)

Yes, considering if what they have shown in the precap is real and not a dream, the show as you said shall be going bit fast. 

But what concerned me today is the fact that I have mentioned in point 3 - why is there no fear in Komo's eyes when she can understand that Anurag is on the verge of revealing her true identity now that his memory is back ? Or are we audiences missing something ? Because she looked so calm to me today in that particular scene.😲

Originally posted by cassiop

Just making a wild guess here. Many a times Precap scenes shown on Friday are telecasted somewhere in the middle of the following week. So today he was absolutely unaware of Sona/Komolika thing, but it is possible that next week certain events happens leading him to regain his memory and then that Scene of his, where he says Sonalika being Komolika is shown. I mean the show is also running at pretty fast speed. Based on all this, I think this is a possibility.

But we also know CVs have this super talent of proving us all wrong all the time.

Hey, I have replied to you above. See that.😳

Forgot to Quote you.πŸ˜›

Originally posted by GM1804

Yes,that's what even I have noticed. Scenes in the precap shown on Fridays are actually shown in the episodes telecasted on next week's Wednesdays or Thursdays. And your wild guess seems the most probable to me now. πŸ‘πŸΌI too agree with what you have said that even though till now Anurag knows nothing, next week there might be some events triggering his memory regain and then, he might remember some crucial information which will make him convincingly claim that Sona is none other but Komo. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ Also, what needs to be considered is that provided his memory is regained , Anurag is the only person who actually has access to what really happened when he had regained consciousness in the hospital and had started asking the date like a mad person .(Remember that scene?) We audiences were just shown that Sona (Komo) is telling Anurag that he has married her, thrusting him a newspaper and informing him that his family is searching him. That's it. We audiences were not shown anything beyond that. 

So,it might be that post that scene Anurag had been adamant in not admitting Sona (Komo) as his wife and in the midst of losing her temper (hysterical and crazy that Komo is) Sona (Komo) might have slipped out that she is actually Komolika. Also, after that Komolika must have forcefully done something to wipe out his memory so that her little secret which she let out in a blunder remains safe. Now that Anurag, has got back his memory nothing can stop him from speaking out the truth because he probably remembers everything that happened in the hospital. (All this is my theory. Am taking a wild guess too.πŸ˜‰)

Yes, considering if what they have shown in the precap is real and not a dream, the show as you said shall be going bit fast.

I think above theory makes sense as per the current track and its speed, considering no one is dreaming. If its a dream then its a different story.

But what concerned me today is the fact that I have mentioned in point 3 - why is there no fear in Komo's eyes when she can understand that Anurag is on the verge of revealing her true identity now that his memory is back ? Or are we audiences missing something ? Because she looked so calm to me today in that particular scene.😲

For this I can only say that scenes shown in Precap are mostly not in continuation, they cut and add scenes yaha waha se.. so ye ho sakta hai. Rest we'll get to know next week.

Originally posted by GM1804

Hey, I have replied to you above. See that.😳

Forgot to Quote you.πŸ˜›

no worries.. I just replied...😊

Edited by cassiop - 4 years ago