Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum

SONA BECOMES PARVATI........

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

...........Exactly, a day after her wedding. 

She goes through a tremendous ordeal a day before, finally somehow ends up getting married dodging creeps with MS, patache and bullets and 2 year old innocent people😡 who can be twisted by villainous aunties. She survives the SR fight for authority and finally ends up crashing along with her husband🥱 Phew !!! What a day ! 

Miraculously, the morning after she can still wake up early, go for a run in an unfamiliar neighborhood, do yoga in their lawn, casually , as if she had been living there for 20 years, wake up her sleeping husband with niceties, prepare breakfast for 12 dressed in a heavy silk saree, serve up the whole spread, make her feuding husband wish his dad, spot the 2 year old sneaking in, forgive her and warn her, and maajorly suck up to a totally unreasonable saas and is making cake and her day has just startedPhew !!!! This day seems even worse than the day before. What the hell ! Only yesterday, I praised the writers for giving realistic problems with practical solutions.  We all have seen her as Parvati, now it seems like Parvati's spirit has taken over Sona. People, lesson 101 from my side. Never do this on the day first day after wedding, aim to keep the bar as low as possible, so expectations are kept to a manageable level😎Every effort thereafter, YOU ARE A STAR⭐️

Why did we have to see Raima ? Did she come for Sona's lecture? Thank goodness, we didn't have to hear Sona's complete forgiveness and insistence for her to stay back. Do I care where Raima stays or goes? Hell NO ! And Pari and her nonsense. This is seriously grossing me out. The guy sends away his pregnant wife to get him a drink, so he can engage with Pari. Just Ewwww.........👎🏼😡

Veena Sippy has completely lost it. If some wretched guy calls her and talks to her rudely, what business does she have to call and blow up on Suman? What did Suman do ? Suman should have disciplined this guy? Yeah right ! Fight with every guy you come across, Mrs. Veena Sippy,  come down to planet Earth and look around you👎🏼 Why are they changing a lovable Veena into a cruella saas,  chanting "my family"😭? Looks like we are heading to this nonsense now, Rohit sandwich between maa and biwi or Sona sandwich between asli mamma and married mamma. In all this daadi Sippy comes across cool as a cucumber👍🏼. 

Had to get this off my chest as I had watched it just now ! Is it not a watchable episode? Of course it is. But too much of Parvati for me to handle . Have a great day girls and boys😃

Edited by mili9 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mili9

She goes through a tremendous ordeal a day before, finally somehow ends up getting married dodging creeps with MS, patache and bullets and 2 year old innocent people😡 who can be twisted by villainous aunties. She survives the SR fight for authority and finally ends up crashing along with her husband🥱 Phew !!! What a day ! 

Miraculously, the morning after she can still wake up early, go for a run in an unfamiliar neighborhood, do yoga in their lawn, casually , as if she had been living there for 20 years, wake up her sleeping husband with niceties, prepare breakfast for 12 dressed in a heavy silk saree, serve up the whole spread, make her feuding husband wish his dad, spot the 2 year old sneaking in, forgive her and warn her, and maajorly suck up to a totally unreasonable saas and is making cake and her day has just startedPhew !!!! This day seems even worse than the day before. What the hell ! Only yesterday, I praised the writers for giving realistic problems with practical solutions.  We all have seen her as Parvati, now it seems like Parvati's spirit has taken over Sona. People, lesson 101 from my side. Never do this on the day first day after wedding, aim to keep the bar as low as possible, so expectations are kept to a manageable level😎Every effort thereafter, YOU ARE A STAR⭐️

Why did we have to see Raima ? Did she come for Sona's lecture? Thank goodness, we didn't have to hear Sona's complete forgiveness and insistence for her to stay back. Do I care where Raima stays or goes? Hell NO ! And Pari and her nonsense. This is seriously grossing me out. The guy sends away his pregnant wife to get him a drink, so he can engage with Pari. Just Ewwww.........👎🏼😡

Veena Sippy has completely lost it. If some wretched guy calls her and talks to her rudely, what business does she have to call and blow up on Suman? What did Suman do ? Suman should have disciplined this guy? Yeah right ! Fight with every guy you come across, Mrs. Veena Sippy,  come down to planet Earth and look around you👎🏼 Why are they changing a lovable Veena into a cruella saas,  chanting "my family"😭? Looks like we are heading to this nonsense now, Rohit sandwich between maa and biwi or Sona sandwich between asli mamma and married mamma. In all this daadi Sippy comes across cool as a cucumber👍🏼. 

Had to get this off my chest as I had watched it just now ! Is it not a watchable episode? Of course it is. But too much of Parvati for me to handle . Have a great day girls and boys😃

Well you wrote everything down what I felt .. it was too much for Parvati even.. although I liked that Pooja and Parvati oops Sonakshi 😆bonded over yoga but still it was much..

I don't know about others but I need proper sleep in night if I want to function fully next day .. if I don't get enough sleep I am hellish to jhelofy the next day 

And look at Sonakshi ..the epitome of Parvatiness .. she got up and cooked food .. and then served and also had  coochicooed with her husband who fell asleep in SR 

Shadi ke baad subah uth ke kaun itna Kar sakta hai ? Aur inki Shaadi kam Sonakshi ka adventure trip jyada thi... Uske baad bhi itni energy .. Behenji so hi leti thode derr aur .. 

Raima scenes were I suppose to end the track .. so it was needed .. 

armaanasya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Haha her energy was unrealistic. I like how your post gives a very important tip- to not raise the bar at the beginning or it will be mighty hard to match through out. In fact, do the least so every effort thereafter makes you a star, really well said.

Also as much as i feel every newly weds sleeps till 12 the next day for being very tired with the new house members understanding this and letting them relax for a week, they couldn't show that for drama and entertainment quotient. They couldn't show the female lead sleeping through 12 since they have to take story forward and show that she's taking effort to be a good daughter in law, and take care of happiness of veena, especially after promise she made to rohit.

I feel since yesterday and properly today we are being shown a new storyline. So I'm looking forward to it. New journey even fur the viewers so kinda excited.

Edited by armaanasya - 4 years ago
GeekyBean thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank you for saying this. God, I dont know, I found today's episode very annoying, it was too much, i know a lot of people liked it. I mean i dont know how first day of marriage works but this was too ott. Maybe everybody had liked that because of sona, rohit said good morning to his father but i found that very nosy of sonakshi. Like hello, it's just a night you have been married, can you please be less intrusive. I dont know it just annoyed the hell outta me.

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: armaanasya

Haha her energy was unrealistic. I like how your post gives a very important tip- to not raise the bar at the beginning or it will be mighty hard to match through out. In fact, do the least so every effort thereafter makes you a star, really well said.

Also as much as i feel every newly weds sleeps till 12 the next day for being very tired with the new house members understanding this and letting them relax for a week, they couldn't show that for drama and entertainment quotient. They couldn't show the female lead sleeping through 12 since they have to take story forward and show that she's taking effort to be a good daughter in law, and take care of happiness of veena, especially after promise she made to rohit.

I feel since yesterday and properly today we are being shown a new storyline. So I'm looking forward to it. New journey even fur the viewers so kinda excited.

Why can't they show realistic when theyckaim it is realistic .

Realistic no one wakes up and cook breakfast for 12 members in a silk saree lol .

It's more like they make a sample dish so that every one can sample and the rest ..for such a huge rich  household there will be a cook normally and she will take care of that 

Why can't they show like that and let it be a realistic show as they claim

Other wise just accept it's a trp show like kumkum bhagya and move on ..

Wedding drama is THE MOST unrealistic I have ever seen in any show ..with that JOKING prenup  and chip destroyed lol 

armaanasya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpion77

Thank you for saying this. God, I dont know, I found today's episode very annoying, it was too much, i know a lot of people liked it. I mean i dont know how first day of marriage works but this was too ott. Maybe everybody had liked that because of sona, rohit said good morning to his father but i found that very nosy of sonakshi. Like hello, it's just a night you have been married, can you please be less intrusive. I dont know it just annoyed the hell outta me.

That was too over done by her. If your want him to Acknowledge the father, tell him privately so, not loudly in front of the family, to make herself the big person and to make the hello itself such a formality. Why is naren being happy with the jeno from Rohit, if i know the other person is giving a formality hello, i wouldn't be happy at all. Sona was intentionally acting as a big person there and in real life we would call such a person a dhongi, fake person

VARUNI2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpion77

Exactly today episode is OTT at its best .I am married .I assure u no one behaves like that the next day after marriage .

Usually u urself  make a sample dish .for formality sake .and the rest others will take care usually a cook in huge joint families ..if it's 3 or 4 nuclear families ..u r MIL will help u .and yes they won't pester u with or expect u to do work for a couple of weeks .

If u don't have leave at work .. unfortunately ..then no one will ask u to do their chores or expect u to do the chores in home .u will be u rself and the day goes as usual as when u were not present ..i.e as before marriage 

Edited by VARUNI2014 - 4 years ago
VARUNI2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: armaanasya

That was too over done by her. If your want him to Acknowledge the father, tell him privately so, not loudly in front of the family, to make herself the big person and to make the hello itself such a formality. Why is naren being happy with the jeno from Rohit, if i know the other person is giving a formality hello, i wouldn't be happy at all. Sona was intentionally acting as a big person there and in real life we would call such a person a dhongi, fake person

Exactly. .u won't ask u r husband about family equations during family breakfast .

My hubby too barely talks to his dad .after marriage I felt it odd.but I asked him in private 

VARUNI2014 thumbnail

When Veena insisted on PRENUP she lost it 

See she is basing her relationship with bahu on PRENUP which is a symbol of MISTRUST and which treats marriage as contract 

Then how can she love bahu or how are u guys expecting it .if she says she loves bahu and this serial shows like that it's just hypocrisy 

Yes no one blasts on bahu mom just after marriage day  like that In REALITy ..and ofcourse stupid Sona is like so u derstanding lol tv bahu 

If even u r angry on bahu mom  u grumble on back that's it 

VARUNI2014 thumbnail

When Veena insisted on PRENUP she lost it 

See she is basing her relationship with bahu on PRENUP which is a symbol of MISTRUST and which treats marriage as contract 

Then how can she love bahu or how are u guys expecting it .if she says she loves bahu and this serial shows like that it's just hypocrisy 

Yes no one blasts on bahu mom just after marriage day  like that In REALITy ..and ofcourse stupid Sona is like so understanding lol tv bahu 

If even u r angry on bahu mom  u grumble on back that's it 

Welcome to saas bahu show lol