Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

Writers, please know where to draw the line

EtTuBrutus thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So I know that the writers only care about TRP.  Character consistency or originality are concepts alien to Indian TV. And now that they have messed up with beautiful show and ripped Abir-Mishti of their uniqueness with the makeover, can we at least expect some maturity and originality post leap? I mentioned it in the AT and I will say it again. A jealousy track with an almost shaadi with the third angle is simply the most immature way to solve a dispute. People have better things to do than jump into a second relationship or marriage right after a painful break up. And a couple  should come back together because they want to. Because they maturely talked out their issues, redeemed themselves and decided to give it a second chance because they think it's worth it. Not because they can't see their partner with another person or they agree for the shaadi under parent's pressure and keep crying till the mandap where the other guy gets sick of the drama and runs away. Don't reduce Abir and Mishti to such immaturity.

Secondly am honestly afraid of what they'd do to BP. He is a wonderful father. And no father will want his daughter to go back to the guy who brutally broke her heart. At the same time, he is a sensitive guy who understands people around. Do not turn him into Bijoy part 2 (KRP fans will get the reference). Bijoy went from being a proud protective father to an insensitive and blind one because he couldn't see beyond his hatred for Dev. BP is better and deserves better. Let Mishti not forgive Abir because he broke her trust. Not because her BP disapproves and she doesn't want to go against him (because that totally divulges from the actual issues).

Thirdly, Divya Nidhi Sharma, please stop lifting dialogues from KRP. Those who haven't watched the show may not feel it but there is honestly a sense of Deja Vu at times. And please do not copy paste the heart break track from KRP. It made sense in that show for Dev and Sona as characters. Dev was an extreme person. Impulsive, crazily in love and often misunderstood because he never knew where to stop. Abir is different. Abir pulling those stunts will look terrible (unlike Dev). Shaheer is an amazing actor. Don't give him the same scenes over and over again. After all the mess, you have this wonderful opportunity to show a mature couple sorting out issues in a mature way and finding their way back to each other. But am not holding my breath because this is Indian TV. I know both Abir and Mishti will eventually forgive Meenu and pose for a happy family photograph while we are left scratching our heads ๐Ÿ˜†

P.S. And can you please get Abir to stop crying for a while? He has been crying for two months straight now and it needs to stop asap 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fauzi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank you so much for writing... You wrote everything that needs to be addressed... We want MishBir back together on their own terms... Not Coz of any other reason... 

Aishu13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Brilliant post! This needs to be said! Honestly I truly hated Bejoy cause I never understood him, unpopular opinion but Ishwari I could understand but Bejoy, oh boy. Also it might just be me, but did BP strike as you a little bit odd today? The character who analyzes everything, who gave Meenu a chance to explain just jumped on the Abir hatred bandwangon. What he said was not wrong, but seemed odd especially knowing him, it seemed to be scripted like Abir basically told him to do all of this so that Mishti can have support. 

But it may be just that he is upset as a father, I might just be looking into things too much.

Edited by Aishu13 - 4 years ago
Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Hi dear๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ƒ

You've put your words beautifully๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

But here one thing we need to understand is this is indeed ITV and ghoom phir ke things come back to the same trajectory.......

One thing I'll tell is..... This is different situation than Dev yaar.... Dev misunderstood Sona n broke up.. Also he was a mammas boy and changed after the breakup..... Abhir dint dream up because of misunderstanding but because of Dracula...

Her Abhir isn't mammas boy yaar.. He was given a brutal truth n asked to choose...n he did.. Though impulsively.... But yes he did break up badly with MISHTI....... Just like our happened in KRP but I still feel there is Hugh difference between Dev n Abhir....

I think a little jelousey will definately set the Tone for the love to rekindle between MishBir..... Abhir will be jelous..n it's natural.. Now weather he'll want to get Mishti back... Or support it.. Or what he does needs to be seen..... Looking at the promo he'll definately be heartbroken n jelous......

I think let's see how the story moves...

These are the same makers who have us beautiful MishBir for 180 .. Till today's episode MishBir were beautiful.. I'm sure the fresh love story will also be beautiful... Let's give a little time๐Ÿ˜ณ

EtTuBrutus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishu13

Brilliant post! This needs to be said! Honestly I truly hated Bejoy cause I never understood him, unpopular opinion but Ishwari I could understand but Bejoy, oh boy. Also it might just be me, but did BP strike as you a little bit odd today? The character who analyzes everything, who gave Meenu a chance to explain just jumped on the Abir hatred bandwangon. What he said was not wrong, but seemed odd especially knowing him, it seemed to be scripted like Abir basically told him to do all of this so that Mishti can have support. 

But it may be just that he is upset as a father, I might just be looking into things too much.

Bijoy became insufferable after the break-up and even worse post leap. I dont want them to do it to BP. Because BP is one of the best characters on this show. Since he has witnessed Mishti's breakdown, its completely understandable that he wouldn't want Abir anywhere near her anytime soon. But I hope the writers dont go overboard with his character and make him insensitive post leap just for drama and conflict because thats what they did with Bijoy in KRP

EtTuBrutus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Hi dear๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ƒ

You've put your words beautifully๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

But here one thing we need to understand is this is indeed ITV and ghoom phir ke things come back to the same trajectory.......

One thing I'll tell is..... This is different situation than Dev yaar.... Dev misunderstood Sona n broke up.. Also he was a mammas boy and changed after the breakup..... Abhir dint dream up because of misunderstanding but because of Dracula...

Her Abhir isn't mammas boy yaar.. He was given a brutal truth n asked to choose...n he did.. Though impulsively.... But yes he did break up badly with MISHTI....... Just like our happened in KRP but I still feel there is Hugh difference between Dev n Abhir....

I think a little jelousey will definately set the Tone for the love to rekindle between MishBir..... Abhir will be jelous..n it's natural.. Now weather he'll want to get Mishti back... Or support it.. Or what he does needs to be seen..... Looking at the promo he'll definately be heartbroken n jelous......

I think let's see how the story moves...

These are the same makers who have us beautiful MishBir for 180 .. Till today's episode MishBir were beautiful.. I'm sure the fresh love story will also be beautiful... Let's give a little time๐Ÿ˜ณ

Cool Dev did not misunderstand Sona during the first break up (in the second one also, Sona misunderstood him due to certain circumstances and the situation went out of hand). He saw his mother struggling for life in the hospital because she took sleeping pills and impulsively took the decision to break up with Sona. It was wrong but given how Dev was, it was understandable. And Sona also understood why Dev broke up. She understood what he was going through so there was no misunderstanding at all. And it made sense when Dev went crazy behind her because that was him. He was a madly in love extreme impulsive guy. And after a point he decides to let go but it was all beautifully done. I just dont want the same track here because Dev and Abir are different. Jealousy is fine but it would make no sense for Abir to run behind her at this point. And I really dont want another almost shaadi track on this show. This show has run on shaadi tracks from episode 1 and its tiring now ๐Ÿ˜†

aimmyangle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think so abeer play his moves after leap ... He join office not for meenus happiness just to hold it own ... And also want property on his name just to save kunal ... And then he wanted to patchup with mishti .. bt in that mishti may be move on from him and he got heart broken... Then story proceed ... This is what i think 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

wow beautiful post dear... actually everyone have the same worry including dialogue writer saw in twitter... actually i've not seen krp but only in bits here n there but knew story n some common things btw these two shows credit to twitter fans ๐Ÿ˜†

ok let me tell you my view.. 

i dont know about others but mishbir have an understanding... Abir even during mishkun gordhana he came back only after knowing what he did was wrong until then stayed away from mish n supported as friend... then too he didnt force himself on her, even after airport scene he didnt force her but gave the time, space she needed n went with flow to confession.. he never can be the obsessed lover ever... this break up too i wont say it was entirely uncalled for bcoz if i remember correctly during kuku shaadi here in forum many discussed about kunal truth being reason for mishbir separation.. he once did sacrifice for kunal again doing the same... until the truth is out or mish somehow making abir say the truth he wont go behind her... mishti is also a strong girl last time we had abir fighting for mish with his family this time its gonna be mish after their patch up... she can make abir jealous but never hurt him just bcoz he hurt her.. by precap we can see she is sure meenu is behind this so no third angle from mish side.. haa ITV hai so they can do some cliche things but the mishbir essence will still be there.. 

and coming to BP... today if you see he was the one to understand that abir did all this after thinking n not bcoz he MU mishti or was angry... he was the one who asked abir to stay away from mishti but then he is the same man who sent mishti with abir to champaner even after mishkun break up... he was angry on kunal too but didnt he accept him for kuhu n till now he never showed any hatred towards him.. and abir BP always have an unsaid understanding between them even before mishbir relationship came out... he might give hard time to abir but hate is never gonna be there... if he can understand abir now in future too he will do.. today too bm forced mish to not go was talking about locking her in room but bp sent her he never forces anything on his children... 

and dialogue i know i know this is nagging me too... got to know from twitter about similar dialogue the compare n contrast post is always there when we have similar scene here... this i really hope makers change n take care of... we dont want any replay.. let every show has its own uniqueness.. 

your PS yaar i've been thinking of this from some weeks now... but seeing the segments mostly he is not gonna cry after leap i think rather be the abir from starting who hides his pain n puts up a facade.. 

btw in the end its an ITV we surely will have some drama touch but our show never went to the extremes of it.. so lets hope for good no expectation but yes for something good.. 

EtTuBrutus thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

wow beautiful post dear... actually everyone have the same worry including dialogue writer saw in twitter... actually i've not seen krp but only in bits here n there but knew story n some common things btw these two shows credit to twitter fans ๐Ÿ˜†

ok let me tell you my view.. 

i dont know about others but mishbir have an understanding... Abir even during mishkun gordhana he came back only after knowing what he did was wrong until then stayed away from mish n supported as friend... then too he didnt force himself on her, even after airport scene he didnt force her but gave the time, space she needed n went with flow to confession.. he never can be the obsessed lover ever... this break up too i wont say it was entirely uncalled for bcoz if i remember correctly during kuku shaadi here in forum many discussed about kunal truth being reason for mishbir separation.. he once did sacrifice for kunal again doing the same... until the truth is out or mish somehow making abir say the truth he wont go behind her... mishti is also a strong girl last time we had abir fighting for mish with his family this time its gonna be mish after their patch up... she can make abir jealous but never hurt him just bcoz he hurt her.. by precap we can see she is sure meenu is behind this so no third angle from mish side.. haa ITV hai so they can do some cliche things but the mishbir essence will still be there.. 

and coming to BP... today if you see he was the one to understand that abir did all this after thinking n not bcoz he MU mishti or was angry... he was the one who asked abir to stay away from mishti but then he is the same man who sent mishti with abir to champaner even after mishkun break up... he was angry on kunal too but didnt he accept him for kuhu n till now he never showed any hatred towards him.. and abir BP always have an unsaid understanding between them even before mishbir relationship came out... he might give hard time to abir but hate is never gonna be there... if he can understand abir now in future too he will do.. today too bm forced mish to not go was talking about locking her in room but bp sent her he never forces anything on his children... 

and dialogue i know i know this is nagging me too... got to know from twitter about similar dialogue the compare n contrast post is always there when we have similar scene here... this i really hope makers change n take care of... we dont want any replay.. let every show has its own uniqueness.. 

your PS yaar i've been thinking of this from some weeks now... but seeing the segments mostly he is not gonna cry after leap i think rather be the abir from starting who hides his pain n puts up a facade.. 

btw in the end its an ITV we surely will have some drama touch but our show never went to the extremes of it.. so lets hope for good no expectation but yes for something good.. 

I just hope they dont ruin the characters in their quest for drama and conflict. I want BP to remain the same. Strong, fiercely protective about his children yet sensitive and letting them take their decision. Ditto with Abir-Mishti. Am really not looking forward to a cliched jealousy and almost shaadi track. Am afraid mainly because this is an RS show. In KRP post leap, Sona has a friend who likes her and her dad pushes her to accept him. But she is firm about not marrying though she has no plans of getting back with Dev. Its the same with Dev. He never let his mom interfere or force him to get married to anyone else post leap. I wish we see such maturity here. Keep it subtle and mature. Let them talk, let them fight, let them resolve their issues and eventually get back together because they want to without any sacrifice from other characters.

And trust me, the writer has copied quite a few dialogues from KRP ๐Ÿ˜† In fact after Dev breaks up with Sona for his mom, there is a scene where Sona confronts Ishwari at home. Am hoping to God they haven't copied any dialogues from that confrontation for Monday's episode ๐Ÿ˜†

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtTuBrutus

I just hope they dont ruin the characters in their quest for drama and conflict. I want BP to remain the same. Strong, fiercely protective about his children yet sensitive and letting them take their decision. Ditto with Abir-Mishti. Am really not looking forward to a cliched jealousy and almost shaadi track. Am afraid mainly because this is an RS show. In KRP post leap, Sona has a friend who likes her and her dad pushes her to accept him. But she is firm about not marrying though she has no plans of getting back with Dev. Its the same with Dev. He never let his mom interfere or force him to get married to anyone else post leap. I wish we see such maturity here. Keep it subtle and mature. Let them talk, let them fight, let them resolve their issues and eventually get back together because they want to without any sacrifice from other characters.

And trust me, the writer has copied quite a few dialogues from KRP ๐Ÿ˜† In fact after Dev breaks up with Sona for his mom, there is a scene where Sona confronts Ishwari at home. Am hoping to God they haven't copied any dialogues from that confrontation for Monday's episode ๐Ÿ˜†

true i accept this yaar i dont care about other but BP, Mishbir should remain intact... i mean they can get more mature but not the impulsive or dramatic character change.. ๐Ÿ˜† yaar i stopped watching Bepanaah only bcoz of that the very cliche third angle love n all.. it started as something different n ended as trash.. 

wow yaar i want to watch krp.. many of you are giving lot of good review about it this looks awesome too but as i'm watching mishbir i cant even connect with them but will maybe watch after this show ends only ๐Ÿ˜†

ohh really man that too.. so can expect more tweets on monday... are yaar there never goes a week without compare contrast of dialogue n nikita discussion in twitter ๐Ÿ˜† hope they do something of this yaar.. change the writer or RS better have a talk with nikita.. ๐Ÿ˜†