ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 22nd Nov 2019

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello Guys,
Sutapa is not able to access IF today, she is running into some tech glitches, so she messaged me today's update  on social media , which I am sharing here. 

Here it is Sutapasima's update :

The episode begins with Abir sitting heart broken in his room ..teary eyed as he recollects MisBir love confessions n promises of eternal togetherness ..then his breakup with Mishti ..he says a sad shayari n walks out .... Parul watches him teary eyed as he walks ... Kunal confronts him about Mishit but he clearly declares he had broke off with her ..he hugs his bro lovingly .. but Kunal is in disbelief he wants to k ow why Abir was behaving this way .. Abir looks at Atul n Kunal n assures he will be here for them .

He walks out of the house .

Meenu is pleased to think Abir will never leave the family n has broken up with Mishti for ever

At MH Mishti is in disbelief n shares her feelings with Kuhu .. Kuhu tries to make her realise the reality .. Mishit wants to meet Abir n explain n know his mind n clear MU ... Kuhu stops her .... Mishti asks BM to let her go to meet Abir .. but she angrily forbids her .. BP permits her much to the disapproval of BM

As Mishti hugs BP n rushes off to meet Abir

BP then declares to Maheshwari family that MisBir rishtaa will now never happen ..all are shocked as shocked a she burns the MisBir wedding card .

BP angrily walks away cursing Abir for giving his daughter heart break .

Mishti meets Abir at their fav lake side spot ., she says shayari n tries to manaofy him .. they accidentally fall on the hay n take a roll ... Abir feels teary eyed as he feels their chemistry n their closeness starts affecting him . he frees himself m rises .. he breaks her locket n chain that he had gifted her ..he breaks her heart again cruelly n watches teary eyed as she walks away weeping

Precap 

Mishti is leaving for London by flight

Abir rushes to airport n watches Mishti leaving with her suitcase .. Mishti stops sensing Abir’s nearness ..

Edited by munnihyderabad - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

thank you so much for the thread.. 😃

mishti realizes that abir can never say all this as she was abirs first love n also he waited so long for her so why will he give up... he is in some problem n she needs to go to him... 

kunal doesnt believe this... abir subtly says to him that he should celebrate as he hates mishti... he says he doesnt want to  do same mistake of trusting a wrong person n walks away...

bp sends mishti to talk to abir even after bm denies but everyone are worried n waiting in hall.. kuhu tries to consle them..

bp burns the invitation... he says abir didnt do all this in anger but after thinking everything only... he wont change even after mishti talking to him.. they shouldnt think about abir but mishti n support her... ok bp knows abir is doing all this for a reason but he broke his daughter heart so no relationship with him ever... 

meenu thinks as abir is her son he will understand mishti is not right n will forget her one day as she did with mehul

Abir in camp site a sab shayari... when he is about to walk away mishti comes there.. 

"saath aane ka faisla dono ne kiya abir alag hone ka faisla tum akela nahi le sakta"

"tum chale gaye naa tho mishti agarwal ki jaan chale jayegi" 

ok i cant update more.. this is beautiful yet painful.. 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Abir in camp site a sab shayari... when he is about to walk away mishti comes there.. 

"saath aane ka faisla dono ne kiya abir alag hone ka faisla tum akela nahi le sakta"

"tum chale gaye naa tho mishti agarwal ki jaan chale jayegi" 

ok i cant update more.. this is beautiful yet painful.. 

good morning.. 

@bold kyu..?? 

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Precap : does mishti know the truth?? Also abir comes to the airport.... Seems like she would fight post leap....or is it just my wishful thinking??😒

abir says i dont love you, you are parayi.. 

mish says she is angry chorni... now today not even that.. pyaar nahi hai abh..

he calls suno in mind n she stops n thinks of the pendant snatching n goes away.. 

he says today he lost his chaand that his partner gave him... mishti has done big ehsaan by leaving behind the ear ring and wants her to do another ehsaan by forgetting him n moving on... he wishes she gets someone who is not Abir rajvansh

precap - mish meets meenu n says she is wrong n her both sons will leave her one day.. mishti in airport n abir comes there but she doesnt turn around he is standing behind her.. 

Edited by diya_divakar - 4 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Precap : does mishti know the truth?? Also abir comes to the airport.... Seems like she would fight post leap....or is it just my wishful thinking??😒

So we have airport talk .... 

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

good morning.. 

@bold kyu..?? 

good morning dear... 

sorry yaar break up is not sitting well with me... but i gave what i can check it.. 

Originally posted by: Mimzy

mini same feeling yaar.. from her dialogue to meenu and also airport scene i think she realized all this is meenu doing... thank god we wanted this naa... she will be angry on him for giving up... airport scene is a little confusing dont know what will happen.. aiyooo when will monday come.. 

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

good morning dear... 

sorry yaar break up is not sitting well with me... but i gave what i can check it.. 

ok dea