Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

replied to this on the new thread.. yes we have a new thread now.. thank you soo much..

Discolights thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Chapter 2

I read this chapter a few days back but before I could share my thoughts on it the came to a halt. Though I don't blame for you for that because your reaction was understandable. 

Though I am  not sure if you'll continue, I am still going to read it till it has been posted because I am in love with the narration and how each character including Chandu has his due presence. Like I mentioned on the other story thread I really hope by the time I reach the last update you find your way back to it.

One special mention I want to make, rather congratulate is for how you've written Anuag in this chapter. This is a PreRish story and I can understand writing him with so much details and giving him so much space was a brave move and I am glad you did. His character here is written far better than the show itself.

Prerna assuring herself that she only loves Anurag was beautifully expressed. And Anurag's fear if she isn't happy because of the marriage was 😘 

Rishabh's realisation that whatever he did at Basu Badi i.e. attack on Anurag and his guilt, thank you for addressing that. In my personal opinion that was the most unneccessary thing that the makers had shown in the show. His restlessness at the airport was amazingly described. 

Now I am very much intruigued to read about his Mumbai house mystery. 

You write in a way that I can imagine things happening in front of my eyes.

I am glad this thread is still open and I can share it here. 

Discolights thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Dear Sunn_shine

Just received your PM and I can't tell how happy I feel that you've completed your pending draft and shared it with me and I am sure many more. I have not read it yet, but I am writing this to request you to continue the story on the forum, now that you have finished a chapter just post it please. 

I will be back with my comments tonight. No story deserves to be hidden in personal messages, bring it to the forum girl.. 🤗