Kundali Bhagya

Sarla is emotionally blackmailing Preeta!!!

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This has gone to the point of absurdity now!!! Mothers emotionally blackmailing their children to marry the main lead antagonist has become the running trend of this show... matlab kuch bhi??!?! I mean I understand Sarla's concern, I also understand the fact that she wants her daughter to move forward but how does getting married to Prithvi be considered as moving forward??? HOW????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

To be honest I really don't blame sarla. What karan and luthra's did to her daughter, and that despite preeta ending up marrying karan and the arora's shunning prithvi right after karan says he married preeta for love (in a way arora's did the whole dhoodh-mein-se-makki-nikaalna card on prithvi there the moment they felt karan showed commitment to preeta), prithvi in her eyes immediately came to show sympathy for preeta rather than taunting them and still showed himself to be on sarla and preeta's side. Prithvi played it super smart here as he made the arora's feel that prithvi is a gem of a person who they were unable to recognise given he was showing he's still wanting to marry preeta despite preeta marrying karan and him being insulted by arora's. Plus in these cases it would be harder for a girl to get remarried so now sarla has become desperate as she justifiably thinks prithvi is the most deserving man for preeta. So I seriously am not judging sarla here, especially if I try and think like a mother of a daughter who has been put through the humiliating situation preeta has.

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The only thing I like about that is, unlike other shows where the guy supposedly has two wives, here, they are refuting that and going the modern way of showing the woman trying to get married too. ðŸ˜† 

However, Sarla's emotional blackmail is so wrong. ðŸ¤¢ I don't want her to get back with Karan or something. I am not even in agreement with her wanting to wear MS and Sindoor and shit. Another girl would have discarded them. But they haven't really portrayed she's doing it coz she's traditional, I am glad we didn't get an explanation for it. Right now, it just seems like her choice. And when something's a choice it's okay. 

And what is tearing hurry to get married now to prove to Karan? Isn't it obviously clear to Sarla that her daughter isn't interested in Prithvi? Otherwise why would she coolly put him off at the wedding? 

She could have waited for sometime, for Preeta to find someone of her choice in life. And why push her into. A marriage when her experience with one has been nothing but bitter. Didn't they decide right after the wedding that they only need their family to be happy? 

Antara123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

To be honest I really don't blame sarla. What karan and luthra's did to her daughter, and that despite preeta ending up marrying karan and the arora's shunning prithvi right after karan says he married preeta for love (in a way arora's did the whole dhoodh-mein-se-makki-nikaalna card on prithvi there the moment they felt karan showed commitment to preeta), prithvi in her eyes immediately came to show sympathy for preeta rather than taunting them and still showed himself to be on sarla and preeta's side. Prithvi played it super smart here as he made the arora's feel that prithvi is a gem of a person who they were unable to recognise given he was showing he's still wanting to marry preeta despite preeta marrying karan and him being insulted by arora's. Plus in these cases it would be harder for a girl to get remarried so now sarla has become desperate as she justifiably thinks prithvi is the most deserving man for preeta. So I seriously am not judging sarla here, especially if I try and think like a mother of a daughter who has been put through the humiliating situation preeta has.

Her intention right now is to show to Karan that even her daughter can move on. And that comes across as petty, coz Karan is anyway shit, for them, why prove anything to that kind of nonsensical guy? ðŸ˜†

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

I am not talking about the intention, I mean each character is somehow justifiable in there own right in this show somehow or the other (in their own mind at least). I am talking about the emotional blackmail being the running gag. If Sarla is doing all this for Preeta's happiness (which she is), then why does she feel the need to emotionally blackmail her daughter into consenting to marry Prithvi? Although, I must add I believe Preeta might as well have said regardless of 'how' Sarla may have 'asked' her. Considering to Preeta it is her mother, Sarla's wishes that matter the most.

_Runa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sarla's character is very consistent from the time of KKB. I am not surprised seeing blackmailing. But now it's a really big step as she's talking about Preeta's future for lifetime. Although I don't like how she's doing it I agree with Sammy17 and don't blame Sarla. She's doing what she thinks is right for her daughter and her intentions are commendable. She is a very brave woman. To go to a man who was insulted at your house and ask him to marry your daughter (who is already someone's wife). She is really brave!

_Runa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What a scene that was today! A desperate mother and a helpless daughter! I feel so bad for both.

I wish Karan could see this scene and understand what he's done.

Antara123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheM5393

I am not talking about the intention, I mean each character is somehow justifiable in there own right in this show somehow or the other (in their own mind at least). I am talking about the emotional blackmail being the running gag. If Sarla is doing all this for Preeta's happiness (which she is), then why does she feel the need to emotionally blackmail her daughter into consenting to marry Prithvi? Although, I must add I believe Preeta might as well have said regardless of 'how' Sarla may have 'asked' her. Considering to Preeta it is her mother, Sarla's wishes that matter the most.

Coz it was shown today that Preeta isn't agreeing. See, I know what Sarla did wasn't really right. But Preeta's behaviour is still not too correct as well. Today, Sarla highlighted HOW wrong Karan was, what he did was horrendous, and Preeta though is upset, hasn't understood the seriousness of the heinous act he did, and still chooses to acknowledge that marriage with the MS and all. Even if it is her choice. I wasn't with Sarla yesterday. But after today I am. Not coz she blackmailed but because of her now, I get to see Karan in a goddamn frenzy. That man deserves it. And I am so happy with the precap. ðŸ¥³ðŸ¤£ Serves you right Karan. Kis muh se bolega, She's my wife, you can't marry her. He himself is marrying again. Mwahahaha. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ I know it's illegal, but since both of them are going to do the illegal act of bigamy, they won't sue each other in court. ðŸ¤£ 

Antara123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Runa_

What a scene that was today! A desperate mother and a helpless daughter! I feel so bad for both.

I wish Karan could see this scene and understand what he's done.

I wish Karan drowns in misery tomorrow. ðŸ¤£ I am so excited for Prithvi's entry. To be honest, I can't bring myself to hate Prithvi anymore. He maybe a bad, worst scum on the planet but he still won't do what Karan did to Preeta. Karan was supposedly her best friend, and he did something abominable. After that, Prithvi's evilness pales out. Not saying Karan is evil, he isn't evil. But he's just TOO self-absorbed to realise anything right. And Preeta MAY just be better off with Prithvi. And what was with him and 1.5 wives and all. ðŸ˜†

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: najma123

I wish Karan drowns in misery tomorrow. ðŸ¤£ I am so excited for Prithvi's entry. To be honest, I can't bring myself to hate Prithvi anymore. He maybe a bad, worst scum on the planet but he still won't do what Karan did to Preeta. Karan was supposedly her best friend, and he did something abominable. After that, Prithvi's evilness pales out. Not saying Karan is evil, he isn't evil. But he's just TOO self-absorbed to realise anything right. And Preeta MAY just be better off with Prithvi. And what was with him and 1.5 wives and all. ðŸ˜†

it cracked me up 😂🤣🤣