Yeh Jaadu Hai Jinn Ka!

Roshni Has A Beautiful Heart!

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Not saying because of all that Farishte ka Dil thing! I just happen to watch the Gifs of today's epi (thank you Shailu. I fail to appreciate you always🤗) and I saw Roshni sitting on Dinning table and then getting up seeing Parveen Because she knew usko Bura lagega. I'll tell you, if I was there, I wouldn't give two hoots to Parveen but she cared for her happiness. I won't lie, I got few tears in my eyes. Roshni is gem of a person ❤️

Roshni🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purepunjabi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Octothorpe

Not saying because of all that Farishte ka Dil thing! I just happen to watch the Gifs of today's epi (thank you Shailu. I fail to appreciate you always🤗) and I saw Roshni sitting on Dinning table and then getting up seeing Parveen Because she knew usko Bura lagega. I'll tell you, if I was there, I wouldn't give two hoots to Parveen but she cared for her happiness. I won't lie, I got few tears in my eyes. Roshni is gem of a person ❤️

Roshni🤗

I agree...and thank you for saying this octo 😳.. everyone was just complaining about her childish nature and want her to be mature..but she is already mature and intelligent enough to understand such things . That day too she didn't tell Aman how she got her finger injured. She values relationships . 

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

She has a golden heart, no doubt about it. I just complain about her kiddishness. She is a genuinely warm person who doesn't like to be the cause of another being hurt. And she connects to people easily (with the exceptions of course!!) as is evident in the way she bonds with her SILs and chotu.

malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She is a really good person. I am not a fan of the childishness but I feel like it works with the story so far. If she was so sensible the Aman and Roshini moments wouldn't have any comic relief. Its probably nice for Aman to be around someone who can make him smile and play pranks about innocent things considering the darkness that surrounds him. 

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Octothorpe

Roshni🤗

🤗

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

She is a gem nahi to she will not be ready to stay with a family where she always gets insulted... She cares for them and that's the reason she is there and the way she got up saying I had my bf already... Even I was having a face like Aman at that moment... Girl what are you.... !

Farah is right uski yeh achai hi use almost death bed tak le jayegi.... 😭

Told u she is a combo pack of all emotions.... Rosh this is for u... 🤗

Edited by porankisrilata - 4 years ago
Octothorpe thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: purepunjabi

I agree...and thank you for saying this octo 😳.. everyone was just complaining about her childish nature and want her to be mature..but she is already mature and intelligent enough to understand such things . That day too she didn't tell Aman how she got her finger injured. She values relationships . 

Yeah, in her childishness, we keep forgetting how beautiful at heart she is. ❤️ She's mature, very mature actually but we are somewhere overlooking that thing

Octothorpe thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Indulekha00

She has a golden heart, no doubt about it. I just complain about her kiddishness. She is a genuinely warm person who doesn't like to be the cause of another being hurt. And she connects to people easily (with the exceptions of course!!) as is evident in the way she bonds with her SILs and chotu.

Yeah. She's kiddish but to what I see and have observed, she's mostly kiddish with Aman and no one else (or maybe her Mum and Farah) 🤔

Octothorpe thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: malikakas

She is a really good person. I am not a fan of the childishness but I feel like it works with the story so far. If she was so sensible the Aman and Roshini moments wouldn't have any comic relief. Its probably nice for Aman to be around someone who can make him smile and play pranks about innocent things considering the darkness that surrounds him. 

Yes! Sometimes her dialogues and imagination bring in the fun element in the episodes and even in Aman's life

Octothorpe thumbnail

Thank you so much for posting those gifs and WUs🤗