Small Golden Family Moments Today

Posted: 4 years ago

An appreciation post for the Small Family Moments today,

The jam bottle moment, chotu snatching from Saima, and then signalling Aman to open it, Kiya Mifa used there. Then the eye contacts of chotu, Aman, saima and his other sis, and even Saima guessing Aman helping Chotu.

Scene of Financial independednce, and flashback was also executed well in parveen and Aman. Then Roshni giving them an idea, and Chotu and family appreciating her, plus even Aman telling her ishaaron mein.

Tiny scene of Aman and Parveen on khana adhura nahi chodte.

Aman silently doing Kiya mifa to give breakfast to Roshni..this was repetitive, and his aap neeche kaise utri was epic.

Baazigar and Roshni scene was epic!! How I always wished Baazigar to pull her leg too, him laughing, dancing and whistling was awesome! He had the time of his life when he saw put her on bed from air.

The best scene for me, hands down was the Last scene when Saima tells Aman she has done applications, will become financially independent and stammers at But....then her sister tells she loves the guy and wants to marry, but is embarassed to tell you. Then the way Aman changes body language and shows authority as a big bother, but next moment calls her, softens and hugs her and asks her to call her rishtedaar at evening. Great job done by Saima and Vikram!

Really hope, this balance is there and they keep characters, Saima also needs to come once in a while, I will terribly miss her. Hope they keep the other sister and Chotu, they bring a great blend of fun and bonding, younger generation.

Would like to know your views. Would really request everyone to not discuss about bad and irritating side of parveen here, we have many threads for that and have done it.

I can't wait to watch the epi! 😳

The bad precap just ruined everyone's mood and we missed upon such treasured memories. Ah! I wish Mahi was here. She calms me down and shows me the brighter side of the epi. Major missing happening! (Sorry to rant about it on your post😳)

You have written it so beautifully❤️

Originally posted by Octothorpe

The bad precap just ruined everyone's mood and we missed upon such treasured memories. Ah! I wish Mahi was here. She calms me down and shows me the brighter side of the epi. Major missing happening! (Sorry to rant about it on your post😳)

Sure dear!

That's fine, even I miss Mahi.

We should look at the brighter side always, like such a beautiful episode today, but all discussions were on a 30 seconds precap. Moments were golden.

Thank you.

True madhura... 

As posted earlier with the precap we missed to notice so many beautiful moments in the episode... It as a good episode... 

And. Regarding Precap also I m hoping that aman just said it to calm parveen.. 

Originally posted by porankisrilata

True madhura... 

As posted earlier with the precap we missed to notice so many beautiful moments in the episode... It as a good episode... 

And. Regarding Precap also I m hoping that aman just said it to calm parveen.. 

Indeed, it was a beautiful episode.

As I mentioned, will not be discussing here on precap.

For me the most beautiful parts were the secret eye talks between Chotu and Aman! Cutie Chotu tried to wink 😘

And the next one was the secretive chit chat between the husband and wife duo! Amidst everyone still managed to pass the message to just the one...A lil secret between just the two of them! That was touchy-feely Romantic! I would love these scenes a million times over any Dori or spa session! 😍

I have been saying from yesterday morn the same, the episode was really good 

Love the genuine moments like this....

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5HiFw_BBaE/?igshid=1fzxt2sisyl9p

And poor Rosh couldn't even give him a proper angry stare coz of Parveen 😆

Originally posted by Indulekha00

I have been saying from yesterday morn the same, the episode was really good 

Love the genuine moments like this....

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5HiFw_BBaE/?igshid=1fzxt2sisyl9p

And poor Rosh couldn't even give him a proper angry stare coz of Parveen 😆

U know mujhe to laga rosh aise hi aa jayegi neeche uspe chillane but wo to ek dum biwi Jaise calmly aai and was giving stares..... 😆

Hope. We can see such scene sometime later..... Awwww...

Edited by porankisrilata - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Octothorpe

I'm so touched. ❤️

Episode ki itni bhi himmat nahi ki tujhe disappoint kare 😆

Yeh zurrat sirf precap hi karta hai, kambhakht!

Originally posted by Mi-Amor

For me the most beautiful parts were the secret eye talks between Chotu and Aman! Cutie Chotu tried to wink 😘

And the next one was the secretive chit chat between the husband and wife duo! Amidst everyone still managed to pass the message to just the one...A lil secret between just the two of them! That was touchy-feely Romantic! I would love these scenes a million times over any Dori or spa session! 😍

Thanks for sharing your fav moments Meenu. Indeed they were love.

Yes, that was beautiful. Last line, totally agree. Even I will prefer these type of scenes, and they fit in. Hoping we get these scenes and gradual development. Dori or spa session needed a buildup and for them to reach a certain level of passion, but it looked a misfit.