What exactly would bring Meenu and Mishti in good terms

Posted: 4 years ago

Hi folks,

I am new to YRHPK.I am following this show since day one.Now that Mishbir will be breaking up I am wondering what exactly would bring Meenu and Mishti is really good terms like kokila and gopo vahu.

-Saving Abir's life✅

-Saving their family✅

-Risking her own life for them✅

Please share your views guys😇

Originally posted by shiningways2407

Hi folks,

I am new to YRHPK.I am following this show since day one.Now that Mishbir will be breaking up I am wondering what exactly would bring Meenu and Mishti is really good terms like kokila and gopo vahu.

-Saving Abir's life✅

-Saving their family✅

Meanu ki maut. Khuji Teeno toh Mishti already karchuki hai.

Yup...meenus death..or mishtis death

Yes that's why I had put ✅.My query was in most of the itv shows these 3 scenario melts anybody's heart.Mishti did all and result we are seeing.Then what on the earth can bring them close🤔(other than meenu ki maut🤣🤣)

Yes that's why I had put ✅.My query was in most of the itv shows these 3 scenario melts anybody's heart.Mishti did all and result we are seeing.Then what on the earth can bring them close🤔(other than meenu ki maut🤣🤣)

First of all Welcome to the forum. So happy to see you here.

Tell me one thing why you wanna patch up between Meenuben and Mishti. BigBen is beyond redemption now.Why Mishti has to prove again and again that she is capable enough to become her DIL. BigBen can be anything but not a mother. Toh MIL banna toh door ki baat hei.

Even if Mishbir will patch up in future(which they will).this time i wanna Mishti and BadePapa to put a condition infront of Abir that after marriage they will live separately.

Originally posted by Dotslover22

Asmi..👏😆

No no no,I don't wan't meenu & Mishti patch up.But we all know some or the other day CV gonna do it.How?That is the question😅I really want Mishbir and KuKu to live separately after meenu reality is out in front of kunal too.

Originally posted by Dotslover22

sahi jawaab....aap banaey crorepati!😂😂😂😂

Lekin badi Amma kaisaey log dusroan ki jaan lekar hi maraegi ! Mein ek aunty ko jaanti hoon..unki saans ethana kaand karthi thi,uski maut iss aunty ki pothi 3 saal hui tabhi bagwaan ki paas gayi!

Good people always die soon facing all shits in their life 👿👿👿👿👿

God is afraid to call badi Amma there,kahin wahaan shiv parvati ki break up karvaadhi tho 😂😂😂😂😂😁😁😁

Hi folks,

-Saving Abir's life✅

-Saving their family✅

where her so called 'parivaar ki ekta' will be against her.... at the end, she going to be left alone by everyone.... parivaar mein ekta toh hogi lekin unke khilaaf... she'll dheere dheere realise what she has done and cry cry and cry... she'll cry so much that her kajal will flow along with her tears and then we'll have human benba... everyone will forgive her and sing "hum saath saath hain"

p.s. sorry for the mistakes  

Meenu ki maut...se zyada uski ahankar ki maut is necessary

I want meenu to plead mishti to marry abir but she should reject her.

I just want meenu folding her hands in front of mishti