Bepanah Pyaarr

Pearl n ishita offscreen masti on sets

Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5HxnAUBSuV/?igshid=x242ghmn29ms

Guys the look so cute n adorable with each other n ishita is like a doll in front of him🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

aaawwww adorable❤️its from previous epis right?????we have seen them in these costumes in office scenes.....

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

gosh they are so adorable off/on-screen❤💋

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail

but guys is this a off-screen masti for a moment i thought its a drunk scene phata chala its their off screen masti...omg ishita is like a doll pvp carried her all the way never saw him so masti khor🤣

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Catty24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Valannie

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5HxnAUBSuV/?igshid=x242ghmn29ms

Guys the look so cute n adorable with each other n ishita is like a doll in front of him🤗

Cutie pies they r loveeee 😘😘😘😘

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

after watching this i want to see drunk Pragati showing tantrums to Raghbir and Raghbir taking care of her scene.....CVs are you listening......

Catty24 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: daud95

after watching this i want to see drunk Pragati showing tantrums to Raghbir and Raghbir taking care of her scene.....CVs are you listening......

CVS andhay behray hai or brainless BHi 😅

Catty24 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Mages

but guys is this a off-screen masti for a moment i thought its a drunk scene phata chala its their off screen masti...omg ishita is like a doll pvp carried her all the way never saw him so masti khor🤣

She wear this dress before too bt raghbir was in diff suit k think new scene I remember when her sister visit on set she wear this dress 2nd time I gues she is drunk bt no hopes from CVS if really she is drunk they not give us beautiful scenes denge b to 5 min se zyada nhi in other shows they drag cute romantic scenes bt can't in bpp

Mages thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Catty24

She wear this dress before too bt raghbir was in diff suit k think new scene I remember when her sister visit on set she wear this dress 2nd time I gues she is drunk bt no hopes from CVS if really she is drunk they not give us beautiful scenes denge b to 5 min se zyada nhi in other shows they drag cute romantic scenes bt can't in bpp

thats not a scene...its off-screen masti of pvp-ishita