Bahu Begum week 46 trp's 0.8

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

i want thm to focus on noor nd adil instead of azaan nd noor, their chemistry is really gud, so simple scenes yet magical, i hope writers pay a heed to our demands😊

Originally posted by shruti.

i want thm to focus on noor nd adil instead of azaan nd noor, their chemistry is really gud, so simple scenes yet magical, i hope writers pay a heed to our demands😊

Agree like Noor and Adils chemistry too and Im not happy about Noor falling for Azaan ðŸ˜’. Didnt expect that. Was thinking that she continues her education or the new guy will be her prince charming but not Noor will realize her love for Azaan.

Edited by Yezabel - 4 years ago

Hi, Yezabel How are you? 

Best track in this show and all three leads are involved in the story in their own way. I am liking it too. 

Originally posted by NoraSM

Hi, Yezabel How are you? 

Best track in this show and all three leads are involved in the story in their own way. I am liking it too. 

Hi Nora, Im fine thank you ðŸ˜Š

And agree its the best track. I started to watch it again since Karan Khanna is part of the show.

Edited by Yezabel - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Yezabel

Agree like Noor and Adils chemistry too and Im not happy about Noor falling for Azaan ðŸ˜’. Didnt expect that. Was thinking that she continues her education or the new guy will be her prince charming but not Noor will realize her love for Azaan.

so true, i think shayra ll die at end noor ll become bahu begum , we  want noordil, thy gave us so beautiful noordil scenes, now tht we started shipping them thy broke our hearts ðŸ¥º