Curious Case of the Precap

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

So today's Precap..anyone else think it's misleading? I think Aman is just saying all this to his Ammi to please her so that she allows Roshni to be part of the ceremonies of his sister's wedding. Bas. I don't think he meant any of it!

Haan this is coming from me who has been watching Aman's antics and calling him out always ðŸ˜†but I genuinely think he's doing this to please his mom so that they have a happier shaadi without conflicts.

Now obviously he does not mean for Roshni to eavesdrop on the conversation and get hurt. 

His words..are hurtful though I agree with that. But at this point I will take Aman faking it infront of Parveen rather than hearing her utter another line about Roshni ðŸ¤”

AND IF HE GENUINELY MEANS IT THEN USKI KHAIR NAHI FROM ME! ðŸ¤¬

I am super angry on him but will give him this benefit of doubt abut of he really means it then mere taraf se bhi uski khair nahi.... ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤¬

Originally posted by AllThatCritique

So today's Precap..anyone else think it's misleading? I think Aman is just saying all this to his Ammi to please her so that she allows Roshni to be part of the ceremonies of his sister's wedding. Bas. I don't think he meant any of it!

Haan this is coming from me who has been watching Aman's antics and calling him out always ðŸ˜†but I genuinely think he's doing this to please his mom so that they have a happier shaadi without conflicts.

Now obviously he does not mean for Roshni to eavesdrop on the conversation and get hurt. 

His words..are hurtful though I agree with that. But at this point I will take Aman faking it infront of Parveen rather than hearing her utter another line about Roshni ðŸ¤”

AND IF HE GENUINELY MEANS IT THEN USKI KHAIR NAHI FROM ME! ðŸ¤¬

I have decided to believe exactly what you said to be able to sleep peacefully!! 😉

I cannot tolerate this insult karna and then pamper karna on loop!😡 I want this way or that way but one way! 💥

Even then he is making false promises to his Mom ðŸ˜’

Actually if that was the case he should have worded the promise or sentences in a diff manner so that it wouldn't actually be a breaking of his promise and yet he could keep Rosh with him.

May be Parveen herself will tell him to bring Rosh back.

Anyways I am sure there will be something in the next epi that will explain why he said this.

Edited by Indulekha00 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Indulekha00

Even then he is making false promises to his Mom ðŸ˜’

Actually if that was the case he should have worded the promise or sentences in a diff manner so that it wouldn't actually be a breaking of his promise and yet he could keep Rosh with him.

May be Parveen herself will tell him to bring Rosh back.

Anyways I am sure there will be something in the next epi that will explain why he said this.

I think he didn't lie about the promise. He told Roshni agar sirf meri baat hoti,I would have asked you to stay. Maybe he's thinking how to not impose on her life anymore after Lal Chand ki Raat is over. He does not want her to suffer the insults of his mother or be in danger because of him. So after everything is over,he is thinking of amending the situation because their marriage was conditional. 

As I mentioned elsewhere, I don't fault him for saying what he said coz I do not believe he is anywhere near loving her. He finds her attractive, kiddish and puzzling. May be he is trying to make amends to what she is forced to endure by pampering her. He can't let her go  coz of the danger his family is facing so yeah may he is considering her too while making those statements.

What I expect him to do is to show the courtesy of presenting the situation and his resolve to end their marriage after Lal Chand raat to Rosh. Doesn't she deserve to know it from him? (May be the CV would show it next week.) I really hope he doesn't string her along with false ideas of permanent marriage.

Originally posted by Indulekha00

As I mentioned elsewhere, I don't fault him for saying what he said coz I do not believe he is anywhere near loving her. He finds her attractive, kiddish and puzzling. May be he is trying to make amends to what she is forced to endure by pampering her. He can't let her go  coz of the danger his family is facing so yeah may he is considering her too while making those statements.

What I expect him to do is to show the courtesy of presenting the situation and his resolve to end their marriage after Lal Chand raat to Rosh. Doesn't she deserve to know it from him? (May be the CV would show it next week.) I really hope he doesn't string her along with false ideas of permanent marriage.

Same. But we have not seen him promise anything to Roshni. Even the survival of the marriage so am okay about that. He should not lead Roshni on. The good thing about this track is that..Roshni will finally be indifferent or try to be indifferent towards him and Aman will realize how much she means to him in the absense of her nokjhok and chatterbox tendencies. I see Roshni doing this strictly for the family who loves her so much even though her heart is breaking because of Aman's words. 

Edited by AllThatCritique - 4 years ago

Very sad for Roshni 😭 n now very Angry with Aman .. ðŸ˜ˆ

just irritating n kya bole Parbeen mom ko ...😡😵😵

I WAS RIGHT. AMAN BACH GAYA ðŸ¤£