Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumGum thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The day Hrithik changed Kaka's nappy while baby sitting him, the day HR wrote his fate. Woh hamesha nappy change karne wala hi rahega Kaka ka. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

How did it go from 317 to 292 lol whose playing these games ? 

Varun ya Ranbir?

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Salman ko kiya faida hoga ?

War doing 317, will not harm him anyways, because he has two bigger grossers. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: RajvirShrgill

Sabko patha hai BOI works for mostly money and Khan. They tried their best to hurt Sanju but that didn't work. They were bashing Taran for not reporting Race 3 after manipulation. 

After Ranveer did two 200 crs like Salman in one year, they decided to drag him down. They said Padmavat credit goes to Shahid. Then they did everything to put down Gully Boy. 

They work for anyone who gives them money like Kjo n Bhushan etc. But, loyalty hamesha Salman ki taraf hi rehti hai. 

But they credited Shahid for Padmavat before Simbaa even happened, because those fools thought "hero" of the story should get credit, so two 200s hurting Sallu wala scene kaha se aya.

Also the question is why is War not made to cross 300, because of Salman. 

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hate to burst your green with envy bubble BUT no matter how many posts you open to give distorted figures, it will not change the facts, or shade the success. Live with it and move on...

Image result for burst the green bubble

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

They started working against Ranveer bcoz he was growing big. Go thru my post again. Added more points. 

Everyone knows that BOI works against Hrithik a lot. It is not even a secret anymore. More n more producers are going for Comscore for a reason bcoz they know BOI is sold out. 

All these Khans see no threat with Ajay n Akshay. But they know that Hrithik with the right film can band bajao them. They r just lucky that Hrithik does few films and keeps experimenting a lot. If he keeps doing Action films, naani yaad aa jayegi Salman ko. 

December me mazaa aayega. Let's see who BOI supports Khan or Kjo. 

I think what you saying is just mere conspiracy theories.

BOI credited Shahid right from the time Padmavat came out, I don't think the fools in BOI are visionary enough to predict that Simbaa will also cross 200 and than media will hail Ranveer as the biggest superstar ever, hence they started plotting against him from the beginning.

Agneepath indeed had a huge drop in day two, so stating that isn't being mean to Hrithik or hiz movie. 

Kick opened bigger than Bang Bang in Hindi, it is only after including Tamil and Telugu dubbed version it has more than Kick, so its not like they do this with only HR, they don't include it for even Salman.

Also War can cross Sultan, Sallu will still two bigger hits than HR.

Also producers aur BOI ki reporting ka kuch relation nahi hai, producers don't depend on traders for collection reports. They have their own team.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

War is 300 Crore grosser 

Is Padmavat ?

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

They started working against Ranveer bcoz he was growing big. Go thru my post again. Added more points. 

Everyone knows that BOI works against Hrithik a lot. It is not even a secret anymore. More n more producers are going for Comscore for a reason bcoz they know BOI is sold out. 

All these Khans see no threat with Ajay n Akshay. But they know that Hrithik with the right film can band bajao them. They r just lucky that Hrithik does few films and keeps experimenting a lot. If he keeps doing Action films, naani yaad aa jayegi Salman ko. 

December me mazaa aayega. Let's see who BOI supports Khan or Kjo. 

Bhai ,yeh konsa logic hai ? With right film anyone can band Bajao anyone let alone hrithik..and why would Salman target hrithik only ? Ajay /Akshay with right film can’t band bajao khans ? Ajay is very good in doing action films  yet Salman targets only hrithik and his films ? 🤣 Salman wished hrithik’ s kaabil for great success...and Salman is not berozgaar to sit idle and think whom to pull down etc.,

shogun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

WAR numbers were tracked through RENTRAK/ COMSCORE, which is the biggest box office tracker in the world. Go ahead and search up their credibility. They are used by the Hollywood giants so pardon me if I take those numbers in this time over anything BOI has to say here lol. 🤔