Aniruddh Dave Excl. Interview on PB and more

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

He talks about journey of PB, having Paridhi and Ashnoor as co-actors, rumors of being kicked out of the show, future work etc. 

https://youtu.be/3vfE2NIR7Yc

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you so much for this Autumn! 🤗

I'm so glad that he talked about this. Mann bohot zyaada halka hora hai.

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Can anyone give a short written update please😳

Edited by MeghnaGhosh - 4 years ago
Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

He is such a gem and a sweetheart.... He hasn't taken PB ouster to his heart now.... He seems so relaxed and happy.... ❤️

Btw his Hindi... Omg.... 👏

asmaanixx thumbnail

Dil ko bohot sakoon mil ra hai abhi. ❤️

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Thank you so much for this Autumn! 🤗

I'm so glad that he talked about this. Mann bohot zyaada halka hora hai.

You’re welcome 🤗

It’s a really nice interview. I know the character of Hanuman Singh has given him lots of accolades, fame and recognition. Happy for him 😊. 

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

You’re welcome 🤗

It’s a really nice interview. I know the character of Hanuman Singh has given him lots of accolades, fame and recognition. Happy for him 😊.

Same!

There's no point in dwelling on the negativity now. It's over. Besides, he knows best as to what exactly went down and how he wants to move forward in his life. If he didn't want to be a part of it then that's his choice. I trust and respect his decision. Now, all I can do is wait for his next project to be announced / released.

Till then, nothing but all the best wishes for him. ❤️

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeghnaGhosh

Can anyone give a short written update please😳

• His acting journey started in Delhi since that's considered the theatric hub
  • He then moved to Mumbai and began working in front of the camera
  • Struggle is a constant companion for an actor
  • The greatest motivator in this industry has to be yourself. If you're not internally strong, then you won't be able to survive. After that, it's your parents, and friends. He mentions how some of his friends had told him that he should have been in Bollywood a long time ago, but that's fine since his priorities were different. Now, he's doing whatever comes along.
  • Mentions how Satish Kaushik has been a huge supporter of him since he was 19 years old.
  • Talks about Amitabh Bacchan's 50 year journey and how if he wasn't determined, then he wouldn't have made it this long.
  • Also says that for anyone wishes to be an actor, you should give yourself a timeline
  • Talks about SRK and his journey from TV to the big screen. That too is inspiring.
  • For an actor, the performance and role is the most important. Wanting to be on the big screen is always an actor's dream but for him the character is the most important regardless of the screen size. He considers it a victory when people forget him and believe in / see the character instead.
  • He says Indu Singh from Ruk Jaana Nahin, Y.A.R.O. and Hanuman Singh are the most memorable characters for him. They're the closest to his heart.
  • Talks about some of the industry folks who have given him appreciation for his performance of HS.
  • Also says how shows come and go and no one even notices but he feels like Patiala Babes is a show that will memorable for everyone for years to come.
  • Regarding the leap, he feels that the reasoning behind his exit was misconstrued. He feels there comes a time when a story's saturation point is reached and you need to think about what's next. For a year, people loved their work. Post leap, since the story was going to focus largely on Minnie's life, Aniruddh didn't think HS and Babita had much of a role to play. However and whatever they performed thus far has been extremely beautiful and he wants to thank all the fans for their love and appreciation.
  • He talks about some memorable moment on the set. It has to be one where they just burst out laughing and then they can't control it.
  • He mentions how he tweeted Paridhi and Ashnoor yesterday, thanking them for the journey they had. They'll stay in touch hereafter too. As it is, there are so many parties that happen in the industry, so they're bound to bump into one another at some point or another.
  • He has another Haryanvi / Hindi project coming up in March. Touches on how Haryana is getting a lot of exposure in the industry these days and there's been a positive response to it.
  • Mentions how he wants to play the Joker as it's his dream role since it has the most layers and is an actor's paradise.
  • Says how the fans' love and appreciation is his reward and award, not trophies or anything of that sort.
  • Requests the fans to keep loving him as they do.
  • His one wish is to keep entertaining the fans so that they can keep on loving him.
asmaanixx thumbnail

^^ I think I got most of it 😅

If I left anything out then pehle se sorry. <3

But when you get the chance, you should watch the interview. 😳

Edited by asmaanixx - 4 years ago
YoungHeart thumbnail

Damnn Gur. Thanks for the written update. You the real MVP 🤗😛