Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein

IIM Episode discussion - 20th November

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Lets mention the key parts of today's Episode: 

Firstly Pari only took the proposal for the sake of the Shrivastavs. Yogi wearing the Sari was hilarious and he can't stop praising her, he even goes as far to make up lies to make her look better. Kusum picking up Pari😳🤣 Yogi realising Gunjan isn't the only one who can dress well as he is dazzled by Pari in a Sari. Pari telling Yogi he will realise her value when she isn't here anymore sends him into deep thinking and he subconsciously decides to sabotage the proposal hence he calls Bablu and Surjit for obvious reasons and he makes fun of Pari in front of the guest which is the opposite of before (Praising to Teasing). Pari is purposely with intent sabotaging the rishta whilst Rani and Nisha try to save Pari from making herself look bad. That's when Bablu enters and in his own way tries to sabotage the proposal INFRONT of his father. 

End of Episode

Pre-cap: Pari tells Anirudh that Yogi and her are really close then proceeds to call him boyfriend and acts like she and Yogi are dating through close proximity of each other. She then says ‘Baby , tumhe iss rishte se koi aitraaz to nahi hai naah?’ to Yogi which he seems to agree to. This puts Anirush in an uncomfortable position. We are then shown Prakash questioning Yogi why the Anirudh said he was Pari's Boyfriend. 

Feel free to correct me if I included wrong details or missed anything. If not, lets discuss below. 

-can someone tell me the boy from the proposal's name and also what did Pari say to Yogi when she was being flirtatious with him.  (Corrected)

Edited by Mr-YK - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dusk2dawn thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Mr-YK

-can someone tell me the boy from the proposal's name and also what did Pari say to Yogi when she was being flirtatious with him. 

I think that boy’s name is Anirudh.

N Pari said to the boy That she and yogi are very good/ close friends , n then without facing Yogi  she tells that ‘Yeh mera boyfriend hai.’

N while being flirtatious she asks yogi

‘Baby , tumhe iss rishte se koi aitraaz to nahi hai naah?’

N Yogi nodding..😂🤣

N in background bablu n surjeet are shocked hearing that.😂🤣

Mr-YK thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: dusk2dawn

N Pari said to the boy That she and yogi are very good/ close friends , n then without facing Yogi  she tells that ‘Yeh mera boyfriend hai.’

N Yogi nodding..😂🤣

Does "aitraaz" mean to have a problem with? 

Could you translate this in English? My hindi isn't great. My main language is English and my second is Gujrati, though I understand it rather well I don't speak it as good.

Edited by Mr-YK - 4 years ago
Mr-YK thumbnail

N Yogi nodding..😂🤣

I didn't notice the two in the back. I was completly shocked at what Pari was doing.

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Could you translate this in English? My hindi isn't great. My main language is English and my second is Gujrati, though I understand it rather well I don't speak it as good.

Aitraaz means objection

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Hey dear I am so sorry after posting my comment I was so sleepy so couldn’t reply you on time. 

Yup the worst Aitraaz means to have problem with or objection. 

@ bold that’s okay dear the same goes with me my main language at home is Gujarati..😁 then comes Hindi as I watch itv and bollywood movies..😂 n then English that I have to use outside my home and at work..😂🤣

Don’t worry from now on whenever some tricky word comes up in dialogue I will try to provide the exact meaning of that in English .🤗🤗

dusk2dawn thumbnail

I didn't notice the two in the back. I was completly shocked at what Pari was doing.

They were in the background and when Pari was kinda chipkoo I mean so close to Yogi n said that he is her boyfriend then bablu had shocked expressions in the background..😂🤣

Mr-YK thumbnail

Hey dear I am so sorry after posting my comment I was so sleepy so couldn’t reply you on time. 

Yup the worst Aitraaz means to have problem with or objection. 

@ bold that’s okay dear the same goes with me my main language at home is Gujarati..😁 then comes Hindi as I watch itv and bollywood movies..😂 n then English that I have to use outside my home and at work..😂🤣

Don’t worry from now on whenever some tricky word comes up in dialogue I will try to provide the exact meaning of that in English .🤗🤗

Thanks a lot!