Even if Siddharth is not punished, he will not win!

Posted: 4 years ago

Now I feel that even if Sid is not evicted for his violence, the makers cannot make him the winner of BB like what happened with Sreesanth. Though he was the most popular, they didn't let him win because of his past.

Siddharth has been breaking rules, misbehaving with girls, pushing, etc .. I think makers have to think twice about their winner ..

Never he can smiley2

BB brought him to make ullu seedha, but going with more Teda ullu smiley2smiley36

Edited by SoPunk - 4 years ago

My guess is Asim will be the winner and Siddharth 1st runner up 

Really can't predict the winner .. in the past few weeks only Asim has emerged as a stronger contender.. few weeks back no one would have considered Asim even in top 6 .. still 2 months to go .. let's see how the dynamics change! They game is taking so many turns

I feel so as well .... they might end up opting for someone more mellow!

Sana will win if you go by Ormax rankings...

I think maybe Rashmi will win and both Asim and Sid won’t. If she starts peaking at the right time which is right now. 

Sid can't win. In anger he forgets about audience. 

Paras is looking good as a player. 

Rashmi devo, no chance. 

Asim, the way he is fighting now, he is losing his good image. If he could have fought in calm manner. He could have become winner easily. 

Sana Aarti no chance. 

Bhau Vishal Khesari mahira paras.. Depends on what happens in next weeks

Siddhart is a genuinely scary individual. Him winning would send the wrong message.

I think we attach too much importance with winning BB. Doesn't matter because if you are a decent person, you are going to do good even after BB come what may. The thing here is how blindly someone's every act of violence is being justified, ignored and even encouraged. Looks like there is not going to be any end to this madness.