Mein Rahoon Ya Na Rahoon, Tu Mujhme Kahin Baki Rehna - Aa Jao Saarey

Posted: 4 years ago

This is going to be bit of a biased post so if people don't like it or are not interested, then apologies in advance. However, I can't be asked to cater towards everyone's needs by making a generic post today.

Yesterday was tough and today isn't going to be any less. We didn't get the kind of ending that we wanted for the characters and the beginning of Season 2, while beautiful, is marred with death and tragedy. It's definitely not something that I can rejoice in nor look upon with fondness.

The only reason why I have opened today's thread is for Aniruddh. It's solely for his dedication to the craft, and him travelling miles to shoot for today's sequence, despite how he was treated by the PH. I obviously don't know all the details or what his equation or personal feelings are like towards KK, but from the minor information that I do have, I personally would prefer if he never works with this PH again. I honestly would have been fine with his character ending if it had been done in a dignified manner. Instead, he was lied to, sidelined, turned into a showpiece, and then wasn't given the respect to be told that he's no longer a part of the show to his face. I can't stand by that.

Alas, there is one thing that I have learnt well from KK: my wants and desires are irrelevant. They mean nothing. So, thank you very much for that KK. I will never make that folly in my life ever again.

I will however take everything that HS has taught me, especially his message of life being a forward spiral. If there are good times, then there are bad. We've gotten over the bad, now it's time to make our way up to the good.

I don't know how many of you will stay on for the rewatch, but for those of you who are leaving, today, I just want to say thank you. It has truly been an honor to meet and interact with you all. All I have left are memories, but I will cherish them. As much as PB, HS, Aniruddh have impacted me, so have all of you with all your life experiences, words of wisdom, laughter, scolding, jokes, compassion and empathy. I really will miss each and every single one of you. 

One last bandar for all of you. Thank you.

This video is an old one. It's from Aniruddh's last day of working on Y.A.R.O., but it still fits for today. I don't know how it will make you feel, but I hope it helps.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTww9P2jHnZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Update:

• Minnie has come to Manali for work but she hasn't told anyone at home about it
  • Her friend encourages her to reach out to them but Minnie isn't willing until her friend forces her to
  • On the phone call with HS, he asks her to come home
  • Minnie hears Babes asking her to wake up. When she does, she's surprised she hasn't gotten a missed call from her as she normally did as that's how Babes used to wake her in the past five years
  • Her friend tells her to go back to sleep
  • Minnie dreams that HS has come to Manali. He tells her that he had to come since she wasn't going to come to them. He asks her to hug her one last time so that all their misunderstandings can be cleared but Minnie doesn't. She's too overwhelmed with emotions. HS asks her to stop crying as who would take care of her Babes then. Minnie sees Babes standing afar with her back towards her.
  • Minnie starts walking towards her but Naeem Bi calls her to inform her that HS and Babita have died in a car accident.
  • Minnie doesn't believe at first since she's seeing them right in front of her but they soon disappear. She finally wakes up to Naeem Bi affirming that she wishes that it was a bad dream but they have actually passed away.
  • Precap: Minnie is back at the Haveli and they're having the funeral. A little girl calls out "Mama" and holds Minnie's hand. It's Arya and she tells Minnie that you're not my Mama, you're my Papa's Veer Balika.

Sorry, but this is the best that I could do for the update. I'm too emotional right now to do a decent job of it.

Edited by asmaanixx - 4 years ago

Thank you dear, for the parting message, I for one am glad both paridhi and Anirudh are out from this unprofessional,unproductive show, hood luck to them for season 2

Goosebumps seeing the last scene.

The way mini was walking towards babita 

I wish they all hugged 

That would be more satisfying 

Mini and Babes are in contact with each other.

Babes called Mini everyday in the last 5 years to wake her up at 7:30 am Australian time. She would keep calling until Mini doesn’t call back to let her know she woke up. 

I'm still watching. Did they show HS?

chhori, ghar aaja 😭😭😭😭

Originally posted by LoveInAutumn26

Mini and Babes are in contact with each other.

Babes called Mini everyday in the last 5 years to wake her up at 7:30 am Australian time. She would keep calling until Mini doesn’t call back to let her know she woke up. 

thank god for small mercies. looks like she was in touch with both parents. Mini said she hasnt been home in 3 years. leap was for 5 years right? that means she visited in between😕

Edited by naq5 - 4 years ago

Hannie didn’t hug even in the dream.

Damn.

Chori,veer balika,most gorgeous girl - heard all those for the last time.

Crying buckets here  😭

Today even I was wishing Haanuman ucl will stay.just babes will die.

I will miss HS like hell