WU E-93 Tujhe dekha to yeh jaana sanam😍🥰

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello my dear friends..🤗

Please don’t forget to share WU of today’s episode . 

I want to know how Pari will reject that rishta. N how Yogi will get mesmerized by seeing Pari in saree..🥰😍

That promo and mitwa songs has increased my excitement to watch the episode but My bad luck during the weekdays I am at work n weekends our show does not air.😂🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Episode starts with Yogi praises Pari and Prakash says to Dadaji yogi is lying so much. Groom family says they are not understanding what Yogi is saying. Vivek says Pari chooses Patients over strike. Groom mom asks what Yogi is doing with Pari. Prakash says they are friends and he went to help her.

Dadi says Pari will meet them. Pari takes phone and says she will meet them for family. Pari mom thanks Kusum. Yogi asks Pari to get ready Nd teases her. Pari says they will meet them normally bit Kusum and others asks her to get ready properly before meeting them

Kusum asks Pari to get ready in saree. Pari says she don’t want look like aunty. Yogi teases her wearing saree. Pari asks Kusum to warn Yogi otherwise she won’t meet groom family. Kusum sends him out.

Yogi walks into Pari’s room and lost in her seeing in saree. Pari asks how is she looking. He signals she is looking like Durga maa and her visarjan is awaiting. Pari says he will value her once she leaves his house forever. Yogi gets sad hearing that.

Bablu says today is not feeling good. Bablu gets Yogi call and tensed after knowing Pari got Rishta. Bablu asks Yogi to manage until he reaches. Pari enters with tea for everyone. Groom mom says why so late. Dadi says they lost almariah keys. Yogi teases Pari and she gets irritated. Dadaji asks Guests to talk with Pari. Groom mom asks is she knows household works. Pari answers her in Taunting way. Family members manages saying she will be busy in hospital. Bablu enters in suit and Everyone gets shocked. Moin asks him what happened suddenly. Bablu says he also came to their home for alliance.

Pari acts close with Yogi and introduces Yogi as her boyfriend to Groom. Prakash asks Yogi why Groom is saying you’re Pari boyfriend

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Rani and Vivek buys vegetables from market and vendor says so many people from their Mohali lost their money in insurance company. Vendor says maybe Kabir also part of that shares because he used to talk with Gupta. Vivek asks isn’t it Kabir tensed listening Gupta name. Rani and Vivek thinks their Kabir will never put money on shares

Nisha lost in her thoughts leaving kheer on stove. Vivek and Rani asks her why she is looking tensed. Nisha says everything is ok. Vivek asks about Kabir and Nisha says he is in room. Kabir shouts on someone for involving him in wrong shares.

Vivek asks Kabir whether he is facing any problems after paying his loan. Kabir says no. Vivek asks Kabir whether he is fighting with Nisha for kids. Kabir gets silent and Vivek says their kids will be best gift for them.

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Today episode was good... Yogi was upset after Vishjaran scene.. And the next moment he called babloo... Call end karat he ..he had a weird smile... 

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Background mein tujhe dekha toh ye ... 

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yogi keeps praising Pari..saying she's very clever, does all the housework, cooks well.. Prakash asks dadaji why he bluffing so much.. Dadaji said baap pe gaye..then yogi mentions the strike.. And Mrs.  Chatterjee asks what yogi was doing at the hospital with Paris.. Prakash said he dropped her off then the whole trouble started so he stayed. Prakash tells yogi to see what is taking them so long.  

Pari agrees to meet the guy but told her mother she is only doing this for shrivastav family.  Yogi comes and start teasing her.. Nok jhoks between the 2 and Yogi is smitten when they reopen the door after she changes... Tujhe dekha hai from Ddlj plays as bg music.. And he says she looks like Durga ma..then teases her.. She says when I really go from here then you will see... And then he watches her in the mirror.. No more smile.. He goes down and our jigar ka tukda gets this brilliant idea.. He calls up surjit and bablu tells them about the rishta..bablu gets all fired up and leaves from the cha Dukaan..

Prakash and Moeen has fallen asleep waiting for them.. Pari arrives... They made her take the cha tray and serve.. Questions are asked.. Pari tries to make herself sound lazy... Rani/Nisha/kusum/dadi manages to cover it up.. With rani/nisha signalling to her to keep quiet.. 

And then.. Bablu ji comes.. All decked up with  Kala chasma all.. Says he also came to see ladki

In between there was a bit about Kabir..  Rani/vivek went to the market where they hear about the shares think.. And thinks maybe that's why Kabir is upset but they convince themselves it's not the reason.. When they get back.. Misha wasn't paying attention to the boiling milk.. Later Vivek asks kabir what is the problem.. Kabir dodges the question 

Precap: on terrace.. Pari acting lovey dovey with Yogi in front of the boy saying that this is her boyfriend.. Yogi misunderstood and agrees.. Later at night prakash ask why the boy said he is pari's boyfriend 

Edited by braich_gal - 4 years ago
braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Loved todays episode!! 🤣

Another sharma-chauhan free episode!

Kushi is still missing though.. It's like she jumped into Malivore and everyone has forgotten her existence. 

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: braich_gal

Loved todays episode!! 🤣

Another sharma-chauhan free episode!

Kushi is still missing though.. It's like she jumped into Malivore and everyone has forgotten her existence. 

@bold ..true 

Everyone trying to handle the guest.... Yogi tease her, that  kusum lifting pari was funny too.. 😂

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Thank you so much dear 🤗🤗

Regarding Precap i was thinking the same.

I was about to write yesterday that I speculate that Pari will say no to the alliance n she would act like geet of Jab we met by saying that Yogi is her boyfriend..😂🤣

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Thank you so much dear 🤗🤗

Regarding Precap i was thinking the same.

I was about to write yesterday that I speculate that Pari will say no to the alliance n she would act like geet of Jab we met by saying that Yogi is her boyfriend..😂🤣

yo ye bhi tukka nishane pe... 

I want to see family reaction....after hearing pari reason tomorrow

Yogi is so clueless in precap.....