Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Ankhiyon Se Goli Mare - PPAW | Kartik, Bhumi, Ananya | Mika, Tulsi - Page 4

BollyGlitz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

It's funny seeing Bhumi trying to look hot. Does not suit her at all. She looks much older than her age. Ananya is bland and a complete miscast she does not look like a 'Woh' and does not exude anything. I would have liked to see Varun and Kriti Sanon roped for this song. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

So many remakes but this one could start a category of it's own in terms of worse than worst.🤢

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

How is Mika Singh still getting work after so many harassment controversies, #metoo allegations! 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: BollyGlitz

I would have liked to see Varun and Kriti Sanon roped for this song. 

They would be even worse lol especially Kriti. Woh toh Ananya se bhi  bland hai with her awkward body language and heavy foot 

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ugghh

Gaana remake krna hi tha toh inpe kyu waste kia ðŸ¤¢

Kartik still is almost decent here, baki dono toh bakwaas. 

Also, Karthik's smile is kafi slapworthy ðŸ˜†

Edited by trouble_006 - 4 years ago
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I'm one of the few 90s lovers who doesn't mind the remakes. As long as they're good. This one I didn'y like on first listen. The video is so lazy too. What a waste. 

Edited by Rekha_ji - 4 years ago
TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I love this video!!! Annie is so graceful and agile, she moves like well cooked Pasta! Now I want her and Alia to do a duet! 

Pati, Patni and Who is gonna make massive waves in the industry.  

Thwayya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Says something when Kartik is the most interesting part of the song. Ananya has absolutely no screen presence whatsoever. ZERO. And what on earth is Bhumi doing??? First Bala and now this. So disappointing seeing some of her film choices after excellent work in Sonchiriya and Lust Stories. 

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Kartik is the only one doing a decent job. Bhumi is not made for this stuff. She should stick to author backed roles without any naach gaana, like she really sucks at dancing. Ananya suffers from the inability to give any expression except a forced smile  while dancing, she hasn’t improved at all after the SOTY 2 songs. A decent dancer and actress would have complemented Kartik well. 

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This song needed Sara and Nusrat! Literally anyone else. This is so bad. And what was that step Kartik was doing with Bhumi..literally positioning himself behind her and grinding..what kinda choreographer gives a step like that in today's age. Disgusting. Ananya and Bhumi.. no screen presence. Kartik looks like a cartoon in real form.