Kunal Kuhu scene gallery - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Aww ðŸ˜­ I'm sorry to hear that! But thank you for all of your hard work in uploading all of the scenes thus far. 

Thank you for uploading the scenes that you did!! ðŸ¤—

Originally posted by aquaHP

Thank you for uploading the scenes that you did!! ðŸ¤—

Thnx for understanding guys and it has become totally saas bahu drama i watch this show but now it has become saas bahu drama

Originally posted by Anonymous_87

Thnx for understanding guys and it has become totally saas bahu drama i watch this show but now it has become saas bahu drama

We're all in the same boat. It has become a saas bahu drama😔

HI, @Anon, I really appreciate all the work you put in. 

Thanks to you, we can enjoy KuKu's scenes.

I hope you decide to come back. We would love to have you with us again! ðŸ¤—

Posted: 3 years ago

Thank you so much for compiling the KuKu scenes together ! I love them as a couple. Just wish Kuhu wasnt used as a cheap villain. She is not a black and white character - she is grey and she was beginning to embrace herself and now we again see her get into the kitchen politics of being the DIL of some maid - It made me so sad to see her character growth go down the drain.

Originally posted by piyali_rockstar

Thank you so much for compiling the KuKu scenes together ! I love them as a couple. Just wish Kuhu wasnt used as a cheap villain. She is not a black and white character - she is grey and she was beginning to embrace herself and now we again see her get into the kitchen politics of being the DIL of some maid - It made me so sad to see her character growth go down the drain.

I am really hoping they will bring out her insecurities and show it in a sensible way. Really frustrating to see all of the potential from the divorce track and the whole marriage go to waste as you said. She really had no problem with Parul as her mother-in-law as we saw in one scene after the truth comes out that Kuhu tries to get Kunal to accept Parul as a part of his life. , I think the justification of ‘why should I be the daughter in law of the maid while you become the maharani of the house’ comes from the constant comparison between Kuhu and Mishti and we can see that it is getting to her head, of constantly being second best. Otherwise, Kuhu was shown to be sensible enough to know and understand relationships  so I totally get your point of view ðŸ˜­

Edited by tumhiho - 3 years ago

Kuku AT (kunal-kuhu appreciation thread):😎

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5160238?pn=90

in case anyone wants to discuss about these characters & actors, their storylines etc.🤓 (just reposting the link for new kuku fans since some were discussing about kuku story in posts in this thread)🤪

Can someone please add the scene where Kuhu cries and Kunal is trying to understand what she is saying. I found it super cute as he is unable to make out the words. He asks her to speak clearly. :D