Some missed points between Asim and Shukla

an_k thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all,

Probably starting a topic after ages , yesterday there were few points about Sid and Asim which seem to be clearly missed ....Asim is perceived in a negative way b Sid and he is not ready to see his good side 

First when Sid and Rashmi were fighting despite of having an argument between Sid and Asim over rationing task Asim went to Rashmi tried to ease up the situation taken Sid`s side and with a bandaged hand offered Rashi that he can help her in kneading dough, making rotis etc Sid came to argue with Reshmi but Asim stepped in between the both, stopped Shukla just because he wanted him not to appear bad when Sana intrigued Shukla Asim said " Sid should not talk with a female like this Sid pe ungli uthegi thats why i have to stop him I have to intervene"......In that event Sid pushed Asim multiple times but Asim didn`t get violent ,Infact Asim was trying to protect Shukla but Sid didn`t want to see it.....

https://twitter.com/i/status/1196883548625489921

Sid was annoyed why Asim has not taken the rationing responsibility , Asim knew that Paras and team are doing something fishy during distribution of ration he stepped back knowing that Reshmi is giving him her filthy baggage....

https://twitter.com/i/status/1196869689181237248

Later on during the big fight Asim went to cut the fruit Sid came told him that she wants oranges which are not there....Asim was pissed he abused rather murmured , Sid asked rudely what did you say Asim replied I have not said it to you I said it in frustration as I am feeling sick my throat is hurting ...Sid kept shouting ,Asim felt insulted said why are you screaming , Sid started abusing , Asim didn`t lose his cool and kept asking him back if I am son of ##### then you are son of whom? ....Asim just touched him slightly to back him off as he was having fruits in his hands Sid pushed him with full force and started becoming violent Asim retaliated and even after all the havoc he came again to Sid to explain him the situation and give his argument but Sid kept calling him bad names, and started mocking him and taunting him that he is a coward whom he has made learnt to stand etc ....Asim said being the elder one you should have walked away if you felt I was angry instead you started fighting and pushing and hurting me......

https://twitter.com/i/status/1196861083128086531

What so ever the both have done in the past right now Sana is using Sid and Sid is unable to see who is his friend and who is his foe....he should not flare up to this extent his screaming and shouting are at times his biggest weakness....

Whats your take peeps....

Edited by an_k - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I agree completely ! 

Mariam26 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: an_k

Very well explained. Even though I am a huge fan of Sid but in yesterdays episode Sid was wrong and I completely agree to whatever you wrotesmiley20

Hi all,

Probably starting a topic after ages , yesterday there were few points about Sid and Asim which seem to be clearly missed ....Asim is perceived in a negative way b Sid and he is not ready to see his good side 

First when Sid and Rashmi were fighting despite of having an argument between Sid and Asim over rationing task Asim went to Rashmi tried to ease up the situation taken Sid`s side and with a bandaged hand offered Rashi that he can help her in kneading dough, making rotis etc Sid came to argue with Reshmi but Asim stepped in between the both, stopped Shukla just because he wanted him not to appear bad when Sana intrigued Shukla Asim said " Sid should not talk with a female like this Sid pe ungli uthegi thats why i have to stop him I have to intervene"......In that event Sid pushed Asim multiple times but Asim didn`t get violent ,Infact Asim was trying to protect Shukla but Sid didn`t want to see it.....

https://twitter.com/i/status/1196883548625489921

Sid was annoyed why Asim has not taken the rationing responsibility , Asim knew that Paras and team are doing something fishy during distribution of ration he stepped back knowing that Reshmi is giving him her filthy baggage....

https://twitter.com/i/status/1196869689181237248

Later on during the big fight Asim went to cut the fruit Sid came told him that she wants oranges which are not there....Asim was pissed he abused rather murmured , Sid asked rudely what did you say Asim replied I have not said it to you I said it in frustration as I am feeling sick my throat is hurting ...Sid kept shouting ,Asim felt insulted said why are you screaming , Sid started abusing , Asim didn`t lose his cool and kept asking him back if I am son of ##### then you are son of whom? ....Asim just touched him slightly to back him off as he was having fruits in his hands Sid pushed him with full force and started becoming violent Asim retaliated and even after all the havoc he came again to Sid to explain him the situation and give his argument but Sid kept calling him bad names, and started mocking him and taunting him that he is a coward whom he has made learnt to stand etc ....Asim said being the elder one you should have walked away if you felt I was angry instead you started fighting and pushing and hurting me......

https://twitter.com/i/status/1196861083128086531

What so ever the both have done in the past right now Sana is using Sid and Sid is unable to see who is his friend and who is his foe....he should not flare up to this extent his screaming and shouting are at times his biggest weakness....

Whats your take peeps....

This goes to show how big of a loser Shukla is. 

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I agree completely. But now I don’t see them being friends ever again. I really hope they don’t. 

an_k thumbnail

Thanks although i use to admire the way Sid is playing but right now what I saw for last few days i think he needs to get who is using him.... 

..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It is true but in the end the evil will win yet again as Salman will not support Asim 😒

an_k thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho

I agree completely. But now I don’t see them being friends ever again. I really hope they don’t. 

I hope Sid realize the difference between his friends and foes

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Exactly!

Sana is using sid and breaking azim/sid bond for her personal benefit.

Shukla is fool who is unable to see this . 

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Just bang on post. I completely agree with you